• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spellbreaker Question... help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i recently downloaded a spellbreaker skin but i cant find the path for spellbreakers. i looked in wc3viewer but it wasnt there. is it like Textures\Spellbreaker.blp or somethjing? please help

Level 10
i've encountered the same problem (i think)
if you cant find the .blp file to extract from the SpellBreaker open up the .mdx file with a word prossesing program (word, note pad, etc.)
and open the EDIT bar and select find and look for units (if that doesn't work search for textures) if it comes up with the Unit search it should look like this (or something)
unts/human/spellbreaker/spellbreaker.blp

fot textures:

Texture/Spellbreaker.blp

and the one it comes up with are .blp file you need to extract.

Level 1
Actually Nirvana, I ran into the same problems myself when I was trying to find the mdx file in the WC3 Viewer so that I could extract the blp to edit. The actuall file path is Textures\BloodElf-SpellThief.blp. It is in the war3x.mpq file.

Status
Not open for further replies.