• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell tooltip value bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i have 25 custom hero spells that go to level 10 in my map, along with 5 that go to 3... but the thing is, its set to: A holy light that can heal a friendly living unit for <AHhb,DataA1> or deal half damage to an enemy Undead unit. for example, if i have custom data where the value is put into the tooltip (the <AHhb,DataA1>), well it wont change... it will still say 150 instead of being 45... my friend said you had to do something with the mpq, but i dont know... help?

Level 8
Wait i figured it out... by accident to lol. I clicked the 'Display value as raw data' button and then on the side it showed A00A-AHhd, i tried the first it worked right, <A00A,DataA1> i guess that the AHhd is just the default spell, and this is just in case anyone else hasnt found out.

Status
Not open for further replies.