• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request(vex plzzz respond)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Spell Name:"Arrow Fury"(spell for Sylvanas)
Target an area(i let you choose the AOE).She launches A LOT of arrows in the area(like cluster missiles),the arrows stop moving in front of her,then they start moving with great speed(missile speed 1500) and dmg the units in the area.When a unit is being damaged it casts "Fan Of Knives" to damage the other units in the area.

Spell Name:"Pierce"(passive)
Has a chance to to throw an arrow at an enemy and chain other five enemies.

Spell Name:"Target Head"
She aims for 5 sec and the throws an arrow with light speed to target the enemy's head,deals a lot of dmg.

Spell Name:"Nature's Call"(Ultimate)
Targets a BIG arrea and warps AROUND the outsid of the target circle arrea,after she warp 3 full circles(each circle 4 warps) starts to warp and attack the units inside the arrea the units r being stunned with each attack.Lasts30 sec.

VEX, raven of wicker man Plz respond.......
Forgive me about my english :oops: :oops:

Can someone make them?i cannot
pppplllllllzzzzzzzz.....!!!!!

Level 3
what a about the ability of the huntress for the passive 5 unit hit ability?

the only problem i see is he would always hit 5 units.
thats the cheapest solution, i think you can make a better one but that would need alot and i mean alot of triggering.

Level 5
I might be able to help you with the others when i get my War Craft ROC cd back tomarow. I have to Reinstall it beacause my WE is acting very strange.

Level 11
Hmm... For the pierce one, it's a chain lightning like spell, right? I don't know if you can change the missile or something but for the chance stuff base the skill on Orb of Slow. Change the Slow effect stuff to your own spell and it should be ok!!! ;) Oh,and chance of succeess equal for all of them like you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.