• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SPELL PROBLEM: How can I stop to moving in cinematcs when this spell are on:Moving..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
First: Beware! Do not Double-Post!

Second: I found a bug in that system and I updated it, get the new version

Third: you need to set your unit's movement Speed to 0 with the unit editor, and to the number you like with triggers, or else animations won't work.

Fourth: to disable the movement system you need to do use this action in the trigger starting the cinematic:
  • Set GREEN_movement = FALSE
And this when the cinematic ends:
  • Set GREEN_movement = TRUE
Good luck :)

Level 9
Using my Green movement system in a multiplayer map would cause Desynchronization. Remove it!!!

I'm sorry I thought your map was single-player. Just use the "Moving With Arrows Keys and dash system", and ask its creator.

Level 20
set Movement Trigs[1] = MovementTriggers
set Movement Trigs[2] = MovementTriggers2 and so on, with a variable trigger with array around 20.
then when your cinematic starts:
  • For each integer 1 to 20 (integer A)
    • Loop actions
      • Trigger turn off Movement Trigs[integer a]

and do the same to turn them on

Level 9
it still will cause Desynch, I fear.
Anyway there are many other things to fix, with my green system you can't pick up items, and aiming for an attack is almost impossible. Also it would obviously be slow and laggy in multiplayer. That's why player 2 runs in circles.
Trust me, use the other system, and ask its creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.