• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Speed Mapping Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, ive already went about for an extension since i still needed the gun models, but "it destroys the concept of the contest"
Indeed it destroys the concept. What's the point of having a speed contest if the deadline is not solid?

And there are more than a dozen successful contest entries anyway

Level 23
This is a speed contest. Why dÖ hell we need more time?

I worked my ass off yesterday just for the deadline. It feels bad if now comes more time just for few guys.

Yeah, me too, even though it didn't manage. But I would say no to an expension as well (would be perfect for me, but hey, I have no problems with it closed now. And it should be)

Me? I did.

... you're in the list.

As for Zack, sorry, you were late and even edited the map afterwards. And for everyone else, editing of your submission post will disqualify you. DO NOT reupload your map. Besides, I already downloaded them all.

Anyways, PM me if you think you can be judge or if I have missed your entry.

Thread closed, just need to find some judges and we can begin voting/judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.