• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spear Warrior

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Melee Attack
-2 Melee Attack
-cast a net
-Berserker AttackSlam

:ogre_hurrhurr:
-in my opinion,Troll need some close attack soldiers
-Restrained cavalry, Good at hunting
Previews
Contents

Spear Warrior (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
This is an interesting concept, but as of right now the execution is lacking on a technical level and is quite uninspired on a design level. Please improve on the design, make it more unique looking and fix the following massive issues: The death...
Oh my God, this is the first Troll spearman that uses his left hand!!
Five-stars for the effort!!
Edit:
Here's a YouTube Video called "Spear Fighting Basic Techniques - Kali Escrima Arnis," where Kali Center shows the viewers the basics of spear-melee combat. I think this will help you improve on your animations.
Also, get rid of the axes, unless your want to alternate you troll so he puts his spear away and takes out both throwing axes for ranged attacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liu
This is an interesting concept, but as of right now the execution is lacking on a technical level and is quite uninspired on a design level.
Please improve on the design, make it more unique looking and fix the following massive issues:
  • The death animation as well as decay animations are wrong. Why does the model drop his axes when the model does not use the axes?
    The spear and shield need to disappear at the end of the decay bone animation and need to be properly animated in geoset animations.
  • The mesh of the model is barely edited and looks too similar to the base model. Find a way to make it look more unique.
  • There are a ton of technical issues, unused animations and severe bugs with the model. You need to fix those.
    You can see the issues here: Sanity Test