• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spawn creeps give money, how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, making my first heroe survival map and cant figure out how to make spawnd creeps give player money on their death. Anyone know how to fix this I would be grateful! :grin:

Level 3
In the unit file click in the units file itself, where you edit the stats

Press CTRL + F
Type in gold

and if it has 0 no gold will be givin out, so put in the ammount u want to be given out...

Level 2
Also remember that if you want Players to give Gold when creeps are killed(like Dota), then in the triggers section, an action in the players category is called Turn player Flag(something like that), then you set a flag there and you put on the Gives Bounty Option.

Level 1
Also remember that if you want Players to give Gold when creeps are killed(like Dota), then in the triggers section, an action in the players category is called Turn player Flag(something like that), then you set a flag there and you put on the Gives Bounty Option.

Yeah this is exactly what I was looking for, gonna make a trigger, thanks!

Level 18
From what I know from experience, the unit must be a Neutral Hostile creep to give a bounty, but someone might tell you differently. You also must be sure that under the Units' properties, you must have

Stats - Bounty Awarded - Base (ex. 15)
Stats - Bounty Awarded - Number of Dice (ex. 3)
Stats - Bounty Awarded - Sides per Die (ex. 6)

filled out

Level 1
From what I know from experience, the unit must be a Neutral Hostile creep to give a bounty, but someone might tell you differently. You also must be sure that under the Units' properties, you must have

Stats - Bounty Awarded - Base (ex. 15)
Stats - Bounty Awarded - Number of Dice (ex. 3)
Stats - Bounty Awarded - Sides per Die (ex. 6)

filled out

I got bounty on units, thou I cant have hostile neutral cause for some reason they flee even thou I have set them not to, but when I have a player spawnd units they dont.

Level 5
I can quite extract what you're exact problem is, but I can tell you about one I had while making my current map.

Originally, I wanted it to be a 12 hero siege (where neutral hostile is the enemy, and neutral passive is your allies). I did everything humanly possible to force them not to flee when they were low on life... but it doesn't work. It's hard coded into a neutral player's (player 13-16) programming to do certain things no matter what you may tell it do otherwise.

Ultimately, my solution was to reduce it to a 10 hero map, and have each force controlled by full blown computer players.

Status
Not open for further replies.