1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Space Orc Commander of the 3rd Generation

Submitted by General Frank
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Here's the 3rd generation of my space orcs. I updated and upgraded some stuff, because they needed some work. Based on Marine model.

New to this version:
- Marine model, hero Bloodelf anims.
- New look: Com system.
- New weapon.
- A portrait

Have fun with it.
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Keywords:
orc commander
Contents

Space Orc Commander of the 3rd Generation (Model)

Space Orc Commander of the 3rd Generation (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Works and a nice model, although i feel your re-using the head abit too much.
  1. beast_boy_bets

beast_boy_bets

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    looks like a Space Orc Engineer, Thank you for this model, and all the other Space orc Models they are perfect for my map ^^ i'll include you thx.

10/10

Quote: [General Frank] Not all. Some fight with melee weapons, but they'll come later. Like my Berzerker.

Looking forward to him. ^^

Impac7 Space orcs are not a stupid idea. Im glad he is making them, and they fit my storyline very well... heh

2. Kaitech[SanD]

Kaitech[SanD]

Resources:
    Resources:
    10.4/10 Excellent Model, has an icon too!

3. RickJames932

RickJames932

Resources:
    Resources:
    how do you get the skins?

4. memoshrimp

memoshrimp

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have used both the 1st and 2nd gens for maps i have made in the past and I look forward to using theses in a future map!

5. crl

crl

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    plz make some space orc buildings:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

6. williamerkul

williamerkul

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice XD Space orc

7. Coconut-NL

Coconut-NL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice Idea To Make The Commander Least Armed, then it is really like he is the best cause he as powerfull with only one tiny gun. ( only Medic man is lesser Armed )

8. Gold Paladin

Gold Paladin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Love the model 5/5

9. KratosdogisZEUSLXD

KratosdogisZEUSLXD

Resources:
    Resources:
    what can i say it really looks like an orc commander comparing this to the marine included in warcraft 3..... nah its not necesary just by looking at it i know that its like one of em 5/5 INCREDIBLE MODEL