• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space Orc Agent of the 3rd Generation

Hope I don't annoy you with my SO's.

Here's the 3rd generation of my space orcs. I updated and upgraded some stuff, because they needed some work. Based on Demoness model.

New to this version:
- A decay bone animation and corpse
- New look: Used demoness geoset with uved-texture instead using a new one.
- New guns.
- A portrait

Have fun with it.
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map. Do not distribute it to other sides in any way. Thanks.

Keywords:
Space Orc Agent
Contents

Space Orc Agent of the 3rd Generation (Model)

Space Orc Agent of the 3rd Generation (Model)

Level 2
I think I liked your first version better. It had a rougher look. This one seems a lot cleaner and organized look that seems a bit out of place with the timeless chaotic nature of Orcs.

Level 1
7/10
Pros:
Has a jetpack. Has Dual Guns. Has a Death Anime. Works in Game.

Cons:
The Face Skin is green, and the rest of the skin is white, whats up with that? I can tell right off the bat that this is a sorceress based model. You cant really tell but this will also slightly downgrade the model.
PS I am not trying to be mean, i just am trying to help. So dont blast me out.

Level 1
A very cool model for a female Space Orc agent. I remember that there was a map about Space Orcs fighting against the Undead and this model was used there. I could imagine her as a protagonist for a Space Orc Custom Campaign, fighting against the Undead and the Space Demons.