• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Sound Resource] Warcraft III Beta Shaman Sound Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
While browsing the war3beta.mpq I have found that the Shaman unit has different sound files. The lines are the same, but they are voiced by Chris Metzen. They were probably changed since they sounded too much like Thrall.

Attachments

• Warcraft III Beta Shaman Quotes.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 82
there's also a completely different goblin merchant voice set (eeyyyy bada bing bada boom i'm walkin ere) and extra lines for some other units
That one was obvious since they were separate voicelines and there are other people who pointed that one out already. Thse Shaman lines are called ShamanPissed1.wav, etc. just like the normal ones and as far as I know no one else posted these on Hive.

Reactions: pyf
This is great stuff! Are there any other unused beta lines? I thought I covered most of them in my Icons & Spells videos, but this is news to me!
These are the only lines I found. However another thing I wanted to look at but never got the chance is the Tree of Life skin, which I think was changed between RoC and TFT from having a feminine face to a masculine one but I haven't had the time to confirm it. Also there is an unused Acolyte skin I posted on hive. You can see this one in my resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.