1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Soul Harvester Scythe

Submitted by Blood Raven
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Soul Harvester Scythe
This foul weapon can not inflict physical wounds, but rather goes through matter and drains and depletes the victim's soul with each swing, leaving them but a soulless husk, a shell of the former being that cannot survive without a soul, which strengthens the scythe with each soul consumed.

Requested by Sellenisko.
v1.1 [21.3.2016] - Replaced the silly-looking skull with some other texture, fixed the animated texture (it wasn't working), tweaked the colors to look more like in the preview (Magos displays them wrong).
v1.0 [12.3.2016] - Uploaded

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Scythe, Polearm, Weapon, Undead, Dark, Darkness, Soul, Spirit, Foul, Bone, Necromancer
Contents

Soul Harvester Scythe (Model)

Reviews
16:58, 20th Mar 2016 Misha: this is one really nicely crafted scythe, the wrapping and texture usage is great, and its a bummer that a lot of those details aren't seen that well ingame unless in a really big close-up. the only thing that i find...
  1. BiroN

BiroN

Resources:
    Resources:
    A great quality weapon :) We'd expect nothing less from you.

2. emperor_d3st

emperor_d3st

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aaawesome!