• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone friendly to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Here's my Real friend-list - Damn, I'm speechless but these people are my fam.. the Rolla Costa Fam.
  1. Dundred Brothers - Wise, Strong and the warriors of Hive, The mightiest friends of Hive...
  2. Spellbound - He's a nice guy and He's good in Designing, Just like me! <3
  3. Ralle - Even tho this guy shoved me infractions and -negreps I still love this guy...
  4. APCrab' - Early bird in chat and an awesome friend
  5. ~Nightmare - He's a bit moody but I just like talking to him :D
  6. Solu9 - A talented artist but has a caring mind when it comes to friends :>
  7. Vladadamm - He does graphics same as me and Spellb and he's good at it.
  8. Rapid - A graphics designer but has a douchey mood <3
  9. MasterHoasis - Oh man, this? He's heavenly awesome, He also made me a motto! (EMBALMIN SHALL BE DESERVED! :cgrin)
  10. BumHunter - I liked his designs! He's also friendly!
  11. Stein123 - A funny friend and a great person <3
  12. San - Damn he's paintings are awesome.
  13. Chobibo - You're the funniest person here in hive <3 <3 Paaaattaaaah pon!

The others are neutral...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my Real friend-list - Damn, I'm speechless but these people are my fam.. the Rolla Costa Fam.
  1. Dundred Brothers - Wise, Strong and the warriors of Hive, The mightiest friends of Hive...
  2. Spellbound - He's a nice guy and He's good in Designing, Just like me! <3
  3. Ralle - Even tho this guy shoved me infractions and -negreps I still love this guy...
  4. APCrab' - Early bird in chat and an awesome friend
  5. ~Nightmare - He's a bit moody but I just like talking to him :D
  6. Solu9 - A talented artist but has a caring mind when it comes to friends :>
  7. Vladadamm - He does graphics same as me and Spellb and he's good at it.
  8. Rapid - A graphics designer but has a douchey mood <3
  9. MasterHoasis - Oh man, this? He's heavenly awesome, He also made me a motto! (EMBALMIN SHALL BE DESERVED! :cgrin)
  10. BumHunter - I liked his designs! He's also friendly!
  11. Stein123 - A funny friend and a great person <3
  12. San - Damn he's paintings are awesome.
  13. Chobibo - You're the funniest person here in hive <3 <3 Paaaattaaaah pon!

The others are neutral...

Almost all of these guys are master artists :p

Roland

R

Roland

So you want me to discuss cringe-worthy discussion with those people? Obviously I design shit and crap as a hobby or whatever I want.

Roland

R

Roland

I think TheLordOfChaos120 is a pretty cool dude. his always been nice to me and his in all the forums I enjoy.

I also like his map... it speaks to me like no other map^^

Rest in..... Nah, Who gives a fuck? Just rott and I'd like see you to decompose...

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Guided by the eternal sun, a Hive member was first friendly to me. Then to a fellow Hive member, by request. Then he was friendly to me once more.

Selama ashal'anore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.