• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some functions that I don't have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Are you sure? What version of WE do you have?

Unit Damage Target is 5th in the top of UnitGroup functions and Unit Damage Area is 4th.

Level 2
Are you sure? What version of WE do you have?

Unit Damage Target is 5th in the top of UnitGroup functions and Unit Damage Area is 4th.

I searched where you said but they aren't there.
How do I know which version I have? Right click -> propeties on worldeditor.exe? There it said 1.001.

You probably don't even have the latest patch.

I think so, I never updated/patched/whatever world editor :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
You don't patch the World Editor, you just sign on to Battle.net and it will require you to download the most recent patch in order to play online. The downloaded material will be installed properly, and your World Editor will be appropriately updated to include/exclude any functions that may have been subject to change.

The easiest way to apply the patch is to just sign on BNet and wait for it to finish downloading, but you can download it from Blizzard's website as well.

Level 2
You don't patch the World Editor, you just sign on to Battle.net and it will require you to download the most recent patch in order to play online. The downloaded material will be installed properly, and your World Editor will be appropriately updated to include/exclude any functions that may have been subject to change.

The easiest way to apply the patch is to just sign on BNet and wait for it to finish downloading, but you can download it from Blizzard's website as well.

Oh thanks man it worked it's now under the Units category :D

greets

Status
Not open for further replies.