• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I don't know exactly what you mean?
I can open the map fine with latest/current Reforged.
There are things in the Asset Manager but as you can see the size is 0. After opening the Map with an MPQ Editor I can also confirm they are not in the map if that is what you wanted. Maybe it was the bug that removes importet stuff and then the Map was saved and uploaded without checking.

Edit: After reading your Post there I can assure you, your mistake is something else, I dont see the imports in use.

Level 5
thank you for looking into this :)

I do not know what I did wrong then, I copied all the triggers and objects from the map (above) into my personal map, but it didnt work and I thought it was because I need the assets? I double checked and I have all the triggers and objects setup, just not the button.mdx border.mdx etc... I dont understand why they are all 0, what do you mean about a bug that removes imported stuff? does that mean the creator uploaded a broken map?

It looks like it to me. But I could be wrong.
You are also 100% correct, I didn't look into the destructibles. However, the map works fine in the game so I doubt thats the problem. I'm not even sure what these were used for.

Status
Not open for further replies.