• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

soldier

this is a model of medieval soldier.

please give me +rep.

Keywords:
soldier,chainmail.
Contents

soldier (Model)

Reviews
15:50, 26th May 2008 BlinkBoy: I'll Approve since, there's some interest and it indeed Works. GJ. APPROVED.

M

15:50, 26th May 2008
BlinkBoy: I'll Approve since, there's some interest and it indeed Works. GJ. APPROVED.

Level 3
YEAH FIRST POST WHOOOOHOOOOO anyway havent dled yet will in a sec and il edit and rate

EDIT: thats strange i cant open it up when i click on arthas with sword it just shows me a file called arthaswithsword there for it doesnt work for me :necry::cry::ccry:

Last edited:
Level 5
it doesnt look like hes wielding the sword. its more like its stuck into his arm. is he a kind of cyborg? also maybe make another name for him? he doesnt look like arthas...

Indeed, It does look like it's coming out of his arm. Other than that though I like it. 3/5! :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 15
Well, it's approved, but I say you need to seriously fix the upper-torso. With that said, I won't download it until you fix it. Oh yeah, and the shield... black is bad.

Level 3
better but still weird animations (Spell, Spell Channel,Death, Stand and Stand Ready animations)

Last edited:
Level 8
Great model! I dig the changes since the previous version. A version without team color might be useful, but I personally have no use for one. I personally hate the footman head, but that's just me. I'd give it 4/5. I think grayer shoulder plates would make it awesome.

Level 6
Ok.. Um.. I think its rude to have "please give me +rep" in the description when actually YOU should be maybe reping people with all their help and ideas. As of now, the model still can be improved, but still isn't all that great.