• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So, would any of you do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8

Would any of you do this?

What about if they paid you? For me, they would have to pay me about £2000-3000 >.>

Level 13
I swear this was talked about before but maybe I was seeing into the future.

On topic now I would not do that unless I couldn't feel anything in my hand or I killed all my nerves in my hand.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Dreadnought[dA];1596491 said:
I would definitely scream like a girl and run while flailing my arms. That's what real most men do when they are fighting things 1/1,000,000th their size.

Sad but true.

It's hard to see whether the bees actually do him any harm or not, heck for all I know those bees might not even have broods. If they don't have broods, and I could make sure they wouldn't crawl in under my clothes and be a bitch to find, this shouldn't be a problem. However, last time I got stung by a bee the itch lasted for weeks, so if they do sting then I wouldn't do it.. unless there's a lot of money involved and I am desperate.

Level 8
Sad but true.

It's hard to see whether the bees actually do him any harm or not, heck for all I know those bees might not even have broods. If they don't have broods, and I could make sure they wouldn't crawl in under my clothes and be a bitch to find, this shouldn't be a problem. However, last time I got stung by a bee the itch lasted for weeks, so if they do sting then I wouldn't do it.. unless there's a lot of money involved and I am desperate.

These wasps do indeed have stingers. Sorry :xxd:

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Having stingers doesn't necessarily mean they will sting.

Level 11
Wow, wasps,hornets, or anything with stingers are my largest phobia, i would probably...........uhh... idk wat i would do in that situation cause i would most likely just faint instantly.

Level 8
heh.

I dont know why they dont attack him, it looks like their about to get crushed. I would have attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.