• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So the model opens up on Mdlvis but does not open up in War3 ME or World Editor. Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So here is the link to the harvest golem model I'm trying to use:

Harvest Golem (WoW) - WarCraft 3 / Модмейкинг - XGM: eXtreme Gamedev & Modmaking

It opens up fine in Mdlvis but does not open up in War3 ME and in the World Editor.

I'm working on a project and a harvest golem model would look great for my work. I really really want this model to work but I don't know how to fix this problem so the model can be successfully imported to Warcraft World Editor. If anyone could please help, I would appreciate it.

Level 2
The model works fine, but according to sanity tester, something was causing the JPG decoding of the textures to fail. I fixed the textures by resaving them with Imperial BLP.

Thanks very much. Will take note on how to fix it in the future. I will definitely leave a credit for you once I finish this project. Though it is going to take a long time, I will continue to make progress bit by bit. Thank you again so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.