1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

SMotA SMotA

Discussion in 'Legacy Social Groups' started by LexX, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Akingboy

Akingboy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well np I hope that helped :)

I like the map a lot but currently biggest flaws I think are items and towers. Not sure what could be done about towers though. In addition to that post earlier.

And one thing: Maybe bit too many recipes require mithril spear? :D

Sounds good. Since atm. those base towers are really powerfull and really a big threat.
    Oh and what about making those mini base towers increase health by the game? Late game they are too easy to destroy :S

Could the observatories healths be increased? Maybe when the game gets longer they get more hp. Its annoying when someone goes 3 hit the observatorie and you would have to go recap it :p

Tried the new prophet hero. Really nice hero. The AoE skill was fun and the heal. Deja Vu was fun skill but maybe bit too powerfull :p Someone was escaping and I just deja vu him :) Felt bit bad that I owned everyone so easy. But I think bigger problem was that I had pretty high dmg from the beginning. It could be nerfed a bit and maybe on all ranged heroes. I killed one hero just by attacking it enough on lane :D

And if anything could be done about that new players always buy their inventories full of recipes it would be appreciated if it would be done then :D
    Since happens a lot in my games :p And gotta explain them that "get the required items blaablaa.." :)
    Could you add to the loading screen "New players read this!: READ the item tooltips! Most of them are just recipies and you need the required items to use them! Buy those first. Thanks & gl & hf from TorcpU!" :D (torcpu my account @ europe)

EDIT: I think that the map feels too open. And units and towers feel so small and fast. Bit bigger unit scalings would be nice.

2. brusz

brusz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  3. TheImmortalOne

TheImmortalOne

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The latest SMotA Beta is now v0.94b!

4. brusz

brusz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  5. A.o.C

A.o.C

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey.

I was an old gaop member but now run my own clan: LoM (Legion of Map Makers, www.lomm.co.nr)

I fully support narg and SMotA and have smota.tk in my MOTD always. I am a dedicated SMotA host and have been playing it since narg had first began it! If you want to play /w A.o.C on US West.

6. Drew_

Drew_

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've updated the bot to give a link to this group, among other things. The command is .site.

7. fearlessORC

fearlessORC

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey im fearlessORC, but A.o.C why don't you go on us east so you can play with all the other people. I live in US west and I go on US east because its more fun and I think you should go there too :)

8. i_mOck_death

i_mOck_death

Resources:
    Resources:
    west is for ppl who live in hawaii >>

9. fearlessORC

fearlessORC

Resources:
    Resources:
  10. i_mOck_death

i_mOck_death

Resources:
    Resources:
    its probably ur comp cause i can get on

11. brusz

brusz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    the .tk server was down for about 2-4 hours yesterday i dont know why, but its working now

12. TheImmortalOne

TheImmortalOne

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    SMotA BETA v0.95 has been released!

13. TheImmortalOne

TheImmortalOne

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Congratulations to the new shamans in Clan TSMA: MantisScreamer, brusz, and XDeathDealerXd!

14. brusz

brusz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    nice!!! Thanks xD

15. fearlessORC

fearlessORC

Resources:
    Resources:
    All of you guys can host lol (MantisScreamer, brusz, and XDeathDealerXd) XD.

16. brusz

brusz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i can only support a 3v3 game u.u

17. hi im heLLcerebrus and i like your map its nice. i dont play b.net but if you have garena pls tell me so we can play the map

18. TheImmortalOne

TheImmortalOne

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    SMotA BETA v0.96b has been released! Also, the acronym SMotA now officially stands for Sacred Masters of the Arctic.

19. brusz

brusz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah! Sacred Masters of the Artic

20. nomadian

nomadian

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I host this but (1) it's hard to fill up completely and (2) there are always leavers.

I don't know why but maybe I'll ponder this and see what maybe you(the maker) or anyone else thinks.

1. Do people get pwned too quickly?
    2. Is the item system overwhelming for new players- does it quickly develop a gap between new players and people who've played a few times before?