• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Slippers of Agility

The "slippers" are the last of the "shoe" type icon from the game. I will make a few more boots but they won't be based on internal icons.

Very simple modifying of my other boots models. So simple that it took me 1 attempt to retexture it XD

Good times.

Keywords:
Slippers, shoes, boots, spider man, spiderman, red, socks, spoderman
Contents

Slippers of Agility (Model)

Reviews
21:01, 20th Jun 2009 Pyritie: Lol, spiderman shoes
Level 3
Spider man. The top of the boot to the above the bottom it needs to get smaller on the back side, like in the portrait. Again, this just looks like spider man's feet you cut off.

Level 8
man it really is spiderman.... anyways are you seriously planning on making EVERY icon in wc3 into a model??

The thing is, I'm actually making these for MY map. I am making all the icon models that I need personally, and since I thought "hey maybe others would like to use these too" I thought I'd share them here.

The ones I posted here are the ones that goes with the in-game icons. I actually have more items I didn't submit because they're not from in-game icons (some WoW icons and some other, custom icons).

This is also why most of my models are extremely basic and lacking in details: I need them to be very small and "adequate" for my own map, not to please other people rofl.

Level 2
Your items are great! I've been using them constantly and trying to put them in every map I can! Another great Item model! 5/5!

Level 8
ROFL @ I need more practice.

Yes they're simple, and yes they're "adequate" and not "great". But they serve their purpose: to give my map a non standard set of item models at a very small size.

I'm trying to do all the items I need, so I try to do 1 each day. If people like them and find use in them, yipee. If not, oh well xfd