• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skinning

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have made a model but as yet i cannot skin so im asking if some one could please skin it form me tnx and rep will be given
P.S could the blade be a red colour

Attachments

• DemonSwordV2.mdx
    16.2 KB · Views: 59
  • DemonSword.jpg
    DemonSword.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 83
Level 8
We also need to download the image you used to texture it, if you look at other units textures, you see them cut up, each piece goes to this spot, yada yada, we need a image to draw over, then we can test it in game. and once we are satisfied, we can give it back to you to do whatever with :]

so, we will need to at least download your current texture your using, and if you would like us to test it, see how it looks before giving the texture to you (to make sure there are no glitches, blank spots, you know...) then we would need to download the model also.

Level 8
Status
Not open for further replies.