• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skinning Help-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys.
Sorry if this topic is in someway not valid, but I really need this quick, very quick help please!:

Im having problems with my extractor (ehm very big ones!) and I need someone to *gulp* extract me 4 skin files, change them to .tga, and then send them to me so I can skin them, or post them here.
The files I want are:

The skin ofArthas. Try to, if there is an Arthas in the war3x.mpq, extract this one, because I dont want there to be any errors while in the game.

The skin(s) of this sworded priest:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=143&sid=161cde302bc04cf8b9329a5489c35e29
(All the credit will be given)

The skin of a human Priest.

And for last one, a Pandaren Brewmaster which i made, but its in .blp so Ill have to send the file to the one whos willing to help so that he send me that file in .tga.

Thanks in advice for any help, and again, sorry if this breaks any law of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.