1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Skinners needed.

Discussion in 'Clash of the Titans' started by VGsatomi, Dec 12, 2004.

1. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This thread will be devoted for skinning the models that have been made so far. Remember, these are scratch mnodels, so knowledge of UV mapping will be required. Any skins made, of course, will be fully credited to their authors.
    -VGsatomi

2. Pike

Pike

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I will add UV warping to the models for the skinners and I'll try to make them understandable for everyone. Just post or contact one of us.[/code]

3. halo

halo

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    pick me

i volunteer to skin for your map.PM me if you need would like me to do some skin for clash of the titans.

4. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Me too. If you provide the UV map for me/halo to skin, I can skin it for you. I have played RA2 classic, so any new weapons I'm probably not going to be familiar with

5. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Pike, you might want to get Rightfield or Pins's help. The tank is insanely hard, and I can't get a good picture to base the tank off

6. Pike

Pike

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Sorry for all of the trouble you got from it and the model, I've fixed everything(UV's and the model).

I will think about including the skinners with a model to texture them more easy.

7. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Rightfield? Help? *snicker* ...right, like he'll ever get down off his high horse to help anyone. I think Saikann is also familiar with UV mapping/scratch skinning.
    -VGsatomi

8. Pike

Pike

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I didn't take any help yet from anyone with the UV's, because it's my fault they're hard so I'm the one which must repair it.

I want to learn more by myself than take advices and thoughts from others and stand in the same place as I were before the question asked.

9. Pins

Pins

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    i'll probably help you, but i've to finish 2-3 projects before :p

10. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    We appreciate it Pins! I'm sure Steel Titans will keep you pretty tied up though, eh?
    -VGsatomi

11. TheFatManSays

TheFatManSays

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I as well can help u Skin, Icon, Map, Cinematic, and a little bit of modeling, (still gotta go buy 3dsMax) If you need anything im here, rdy to tackle even the hardest challanges.

12. Ghost27

Ghost27

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    if this project gonna be relased...i can help u with skinning and triggering..just PM me

13. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Resources:
    Resources:
    Help is always needed (or almost always). If anyone think he can help, just visit http://cott.moddb.com. This is our official website.

14. yuripro84

yuripro84

Resources:
    Resources:
    of course, join the forum, thats where we discuss that sorta stuff.