• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SKIN - Hey Im back : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys im back alot will not remember me i was just starting here a month ago.....ne way im starting to make an AVP map and i need some Skins for the predators and the Aliens....now i dont mean to be picky but....

Predators-I need one whos big and wearing armour hes gonna be the melee slow guy. The next guy i need a Predator that has a cape and stuff Kinda like the one thats in AVP the movie at the end that gives the chick the sword (Spoilers sorry). And then lastly i just need a smaller looking one that is basicaly your average Predator.

Aliens-Basically the queen some Drone Aliens maybe a Face Huger then the Predaliens and maybe some Elite Guard looking dudes for em.

Marines-Lol im being nice so anything that looks marineish.

If you need to contact me im always on AIM and MSN my msn is [email protected] and my AIM is zxdurgonz.

Thnx everyone who helps me.

Status
Not open for further replies.