• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SKIN - *GotGunz Skin/Model Factory* (COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
:cry: COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN :cry:
:cry: Read my last post on pg 8 for news on this :cry:

Everybody, herez my skin/model/sig/avatar factory for you to request anything. This will increase the production speed of skins and give sopho a break once in a while, but it will also give him a bit of competition :D . So if you need a skin made request it here. I've had some experience on requested skins when I made my brother's burning demon hunter skin(his sn is aznplayaboi911,if you want to check it out itz submitted under his name). I also made some skins of my own, so i hope you enjoy the skins that I can make for you.

• Rules

• *Srry but plz try to request only one thing a day, or one skin at a time depending on if im finished with the current request(i will notify when finished with current request, and also if you do request more than one request while im working you will be added to a waiting list)

• *The longer the waiting list the longer you'll have to wait

• *Plz dont make request not allowed on this site

• *Sometimes I might not be available to make/work on requests but I will notify when this happens

• *Remember first come, first serve for skins and models!!

• **Sigs/Avatars will not be on the waiting list and will be made right after it is requested**
    (this may change depending on the amount of requests for them)

• **Plz Give Credit for Sigs**

• **I will close down my factory when the waiting list reaches 10. I will reopen my factory after the requests are finished or at least half of them are finished. When the factory is closed and someone requests, the person making the request will not be added onto the waiting list when reopened,Srry. But u can always request again when it is open**

• **Plz ENJOY!!!!**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• "How Should I Request A Skin/Model/Sig/Avatar?"
  • *Requests must be in English srry thatz the easiest way

• *Tell me if you want a lot of detail in your skin or not cuz more detail means more time

• *If you want a better result show me a picture!!

• *If you want to name it tell me what you would like me to name it

• *If you have a picture and no unit in warcraft in mind for me to reskin i will have to pick it myself but u might not like the result

Working on Current Skin/Model/Sig/Avatar for: Illidan_09

Waiting List
1.Mycklern
2.Mohawkpride
3.Mistix
4.Craft
5.Lorothrigs
6.Hokage
7.Zenador
8.Snaky
9.DarkPanda
10.Enialate
11.Whoajamin

wow this stuff is a lot of work!!!!! :shock:

Finished Skins

1.Aowolf - White Warden
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=1086
2.DrunkenTroll - Halo Master Chief
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=1097
3.Ontarius - Better Hellscream
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Skins&ID=1485

Finished Models

1.DrunkenTroll - Covenant Hunter
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=1030
2.Vegito - Starship Trooper
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=1061
3.Snaky - Shuriken Missile
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=1094
4.DrunkenTroll - Covenant Jackal
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=1114
5.Sever.2 - Raziel
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=1160

Skinning Ability: 7-8/10
Modeling Ability: 5-7/10
Sig/Avatar Making Ability: 7-9/10

(these ratings are in my opinion :) )

You may ask to include an icon to your skin or model

I will do my the best in my ability to create your request in the fastest possible amount of time. :D O yea almost forgot u dont have to give me credit for skins or models but itd be nice!! :D

• Plz Give Credit for Sigs

Level 2
Hey I need a night elf warden (hero) that has white armor and cape basically a white warden maybe some silver too on the armor.... I am doing a mod for legends open rpg called legends ivory and I need this model for the loading screen sopho said he would do it but competition always makes a better product....

Level 1
I do have two skins to request, but they should be simple. I would like you to add team colour to two existing skins in WC3: the Zergling and Hydralisk.

For the Zergling, could you make the white/grey carapace team colour.

For the Hydralisk, could you add some stripes to its back/shoulde area for team colour. If it is possible, could you make the stripes appear to be tribal in nature, rather than just random stripes? No need for a complex design though.
Something along the lines of this:
BTNVeloe.jpg

Level 8
Srry DSCTW

Srry DSCTW to put team color on a unit u have to add alpha channels and i dont think you can do that with skins i think ull have to ask a model maker to make ur request but i could be wrong, im not sure if u can do that on a skin. I tried to add channels but it didnt work. I only can take away channels. Again, srry i could not do ur request. :?

Level 7
whats up gunz how u doin...i have a skin request and an off topic one too first oes on topic do you have halo for xbox or for pc if u have for xbox to u have ability to go online on it because i have both comp andxbox laters...o yeah forget...
ok can you make a skin that looks like a soldier in starship troopers ill give you a image in a sec while i search the web brb....6 mins later, oik i found one here
starshiptroopersrico1a.jpg

like a starship trooper person well laters see you in www.warcraft3.com

Level 2
Hey gunz... Have you ever heard of a game called "Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver"? If so i would be so glad if you could make a skin of Raziel... in the dead vampiric form not the alive one. http://black.cygnus.free.fr/images/Webmaster/Raziel.jpg

the link above (or it should be a link) is a picture of him. if you can not make this skin than i understand man because i have tried to find a good skin with a little simalar body form, and i have came out empty handed :(. well good luck and i hope u make it.

Level 8
DrunkenTroll - Covenant Hunter

Im BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I was working on a covenant hunter for drunkentroll and while i was working i found out that it wouldnt look that good if i didnt make it into a model so i started trying to learn how to make a model...took me a long time but i finally learned how to do it...n e wayz so now im finished with the COVENANT HUNTER model and i will be releasing it. Now that i can make some models my skinning factory will be a Skin/Model Factory. O yea and this means i will finally start working on the other requests on the waiting list!!! :D

srry for taking so long :?

Level 7
hey guys dont load gotgunz guys anyway is the skin done yet ive been waiting forever for you to make it laters

Level 2
I guess I was in a rush and forgot to drop some specifics-

Needs blue eyes, and no face painting. If you can, just take the archer model and remove the cape and add the cloth hanging from the lower area, it would greatly help, but its not required. Can't have any noticable muscles, since the rogue has pretty low strength. Brunette, and the arms should have nothing on them except the shoulder pads. Also, if it won't take too long, remove all of the girdle that is below the chest and draw a string on it that attaches them around the back, pretty much like a bra.

Level 2
Shutup, I'm on it, and I'm dropping information now so it's here later. If I waited until he started mine before saying something then I either wouldn't get it or he'd have to spend extra time - Both are bad.

Level 2
Need skin

Sup I need Bloodelf Lieutenant with a cape needs to be done with black and a dark blue or red maybe both I already asked sopho but he hasn't replied for like 5 or 6 hours now

Level 8
Opening Sigs/Avatars

**Im now opening requests for sigs and avatars. I just decided to do this cuz ive been making sigs and avatars and itz been fun, so if you need a sig or an avatar just request it and ill make it**

Sigs/Avatars will not be on the waiting list and will be made right after it is requested.
(this may change depending on the amount of requests for them)

Level 3
Eh Hum!.....(hehe)

could you please make me...

1. A blood mage with white hair portrait

and

2. A Jaina with a black cape with gold bits and blue hair portrait. (if you cant im sure i can find one of her)

Thanks in Advance
-Zen

Level 4
Hey, Gunz (Trigun fan? Good boy :D ). Me needs a model, if you manage to find the time creating it. Can you change the Footman's model to look like leather, making the armor look a little less thicker especially around the shoulder, and then exchange the head, I need one without helmet (maybe villagers/peons head...).
It would even be enough, if you just exchange the head and make the armor look smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.