• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wintercore HD 2.71

WHD-Forum-Map-Title.png

SHD-Forum-Commands.png
SHD-Forum-Features.png
SHD-Forum-Heroes.png

Choose from 44 very unique heroes to defend against 60 epic waves of enemies.

Learn skills like Weaponcraft, Powercraft, Spellcraft, Capitalism and Wisdom.

Type "-random" to pick random heroes including the secret hero.
"-cam (number)" to change to a further camera view.
"-Kills" show kill count
"-count" to show number of enemies.
"-rate" to show exp rate of all players.
"-ms" to show movement speed.
"-size" to make enemies grow 2x .
"-boom" to see for yourself.
"-t" to teleport back to the castle.
"-nw (show/hide)" to show or hide Net Worth leaderboard that is added on version 2.65

For Weather commands:
-weather snow, -weather rain, -weather wind, weather moonlight, -weather off

Hints:
- (enable/disable hints) ; which will give hints randomly every minute. Disabled by default.

For Player 1 exclusive commands only:
"-kick (player number)" --- to kick a player
"-give gold/wood (value) (Player color) --- to give/reduce gold

-This map can play up to 6 players
-Some Heroes are Extremely Unique
-Highly Replayable
-The castle can be upgraded with a key which cost 80 Diamonds
-There are over hundreds of Items to purchase
-Has 5 difficulties to choose from (The Nightmare and Abyssal have those burning super-powered variants.)
-95% Custom Spells (triggered)
-Has secret events that gives extremely powerful items

- You can see your team's net worth so you can help those who are left behind and make the game enjoyable for everyone
-You can manipulate wave spawn number (Player 1 only)
-You can also manipulate pre-wave timer (Player 1 only)
-Each hero has its own background story.

Systems:
-Has Advanced multiboard to see all the details needed for the map
-Has Advanced Recipe System for smooth experience.
-Has Leaderboards to show your team's Net Worth
-Has "Summoned Heroes" that can scale their stats infinitely based on the player's crafts.
-Has different types of enemies. Normal (1x reward), Strong (Spawns only half and 2x reward), Elite (There are only 4 per wave and has 5x rewards)

You can access the unprotected version of the map (can be found in author's note)
But the map link in hive is protected.

Hero Tower: This tower can level up and use items.
Diamond: Is a currency that is equivalent to 10000 golds.
Weather System: This system gives players commands to weathers (see commands at top)

Omega spell: each hero can learn his strongest spell, to learn it the hero has to reach level 30 and defeat the omega boss, paying 15000 gold to challenge him in the arena (Shop north-west corner)

CRAFTS: there are 5 crafts that you can increase with certain items or by leveling

->Weaponcraft (only for weaponcraft heroes): the more weaponcraft you have, the more damage your abilities do, and generally improve your abilities. Weaponcraft increases your strength by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Powercraft (only for powercraft heroes): the more powercraft you have, the more damage your spells do or just generally improve your spells. Powercraft increases your agility by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Spellcraft (only for spellcraft heroes): the more spellcraft you have, the more damage your spells do, the longer your summons last, or just in general improve your spells. Spellcraft increases your intelligence by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Capitalism gives you bonus gold after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more capitalism you have, the more gold you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

->Wisdom gives you bonus exp after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more wisdom you have, the more experience you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

Personal Items: Each hero has a personal item that he/she can unlock; you need to get the item Personal Item unlocker and you will kill 100 units to unlock the personal item.

- You can challenge 3 bosses: Fire Master, Plague King and Grand lich to gain diamonds. But there is 1 more boss.. Nah.. it's up to you to find him.

- If you are upto the challenge, you can farm gold and exp fighing endlessly spawning enemies. You just have to be careful of the Big One.
]

To see the list of Heroes please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Heroes

SHD-Forum-Information.png
SHD-Forum-Changes.png

SHD-New-Full-Map.png

SHD-New-Fire-Master.png

New-Warlock-Shop-Area.png

full

To see the Changelogs please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Changelogs

SHD-Forum-Credits.png
SHD-Forum-Notes.png

Special Thanks:

• skamigo (The original creator of this map)
  • Blizzard Entertainment (For the game)

• Vinz
  • Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • Sellenisko
  • alfredx_sotn
  • General Frank
  • RED BARON
  • Mr. Bob
  • Frankster
  • DarkHunter1357
  • RED BARON
  • WILL THE ALMIGHTY
  • Pyramidhe@d
  • DonDustin
  • Tarrasque
  • sPy
  • Ampharos_222
  • UgoUgo
  • Callahan
  • Tranquil
  • Happy Tauren
  • Thrikodius
  • expresso
  • Turiel
  • Hate
  • nGy
  • HammerFist132
  • Pyritie
  • Blackdoom
  • JetFangInferno
  • stan0033

• Kwaliti
  • skizzik
  • -BerZeKer-

• Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • FrostTorture
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • Golden-Drake
  • Peekay
  • Frankster
  • ike-ike
  • Golden-Drake
  • Akolyt0r
  • Darkfang
  • The_Silent
  • Cloudwolf
  • Peekay
  • Infinitynexus
  • Anachron
  • Nudl9
  • prizraknadache
  • Mr.Goblin
  • kola

• Knno
  • Squiggy
  • Klingo
  • Mage goo
  • Tank-Commander
  • Tiche3
  • Maker
  • baassee
  • Paladon
  • Cryophoenix
  • Rmx
  • X-OMG-X
  • JeffreyQ
  • Nolyp (for item description)

• Vengeancekael (For Moderation)
  • Hell_Master (For Re-Moderation)
  • Naman
  • Maniawar3
  • 13lackace
  • orchius
  • Lordjoker
  • trolly056
  • NightAngelz
  • rrfvtgb
  • sheep
  • melnikas
  • HayateRein
  • ravewarheit
  • Oldmilk
  • JBB
  • LeonXardo66
  • TLI-Inferno
  • Fischiblub
  • Crett
  • Neecrom

This map is based from the original version 1.31 by Skamigo. I improved it very well to make it better by focusing on the gameplay. As of version 2.62, I renamed the map to Wintercore HD because it's not just his map now but ours and it can continue motivate me to continue the map.

Anyone can download the unprotected version of the map. You can edit, modify it or learn from it. (Note: Loading time is horribly slow that takes a minute <Makes it eat my time developing the map>). The Unprotected version of the file is always attached to my latest comments when a version releases.

There will be a time when I will stop releasing updates for a while as to do other important things in life. When that comes I will return someday and add some things that I have learned.

Keywords:
Blue, Castle, Recommended, Ice, Winter, Frost, Skamigo's Hero Defense, Defense, Castle Defense, The Great Hero Defense, Siege, Survival, Bluegreen891, Wintercore HD
Contents

Wintercore HD 2.71 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/02 09:50:07 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Approved Rating: 3/5 Acceptable Rep Received: 2Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga...
Level 9
As the bug is fixed in the next version. I don't think there's a need to add objects because it will not match other areas. Also, the removed small feature of item system will be restored once the bug is 100% fixed and since it does not really change the gameplay a lot.

Level 2
As the bug is fixed in the next version. I don't think there's a need to add objects because it will not match other areas. Also, the removed small feature of item system will be restored once the bug is 100% fixed and since it does not really change the gameplay a lot.
tks. i waiting next version

Level 1
Weird bug found when i played with sniper: If you have weaponsmith necklace,beat omega boss and pick up the omega gem then necklase will upgrade to Naga champion necklace.

EDIT: Also the abomination boss seems to make criticial error for some reason.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey man, i love your map so far, only one little suggest. would be nice if you could change or at least give us an option to turn on that the gold from creeps get shared while playing with friends. because atm the hero who get the kills gets way more gold than the other ones. The kill feature also has one problem with the personal item imho, because if one player has some towers/a very strong hero with big aoe, the other players have a bad time to get their 100 kills together ;)

and i have no idea how to beat the final boss :D maybe i need more training -.-" btw i saw some really crazy items on the lvl 500 boss. is there a way to get these ?

Level 3
I think units raised by necromancer's passive are still not scaling their duration with spellcraft. I'm totally set to just play the heck out of the map but that's getting in the way of my legion of bosses power fantasy

Level 1
Heyho
i wanted to say that i totally like ya map and so (am bad in english)

and wanted too tell that were my friend and i started to play the map it crashed multiple times by the second boss idk wath is but could you look over it maybe
thx :3

Level 9
Version 2.59 has now been released! (8/30/2020)

Biggest Changes:
- Finally a new and better looking loading screen has been created instead of the light blue loading screen that hurts my eyes! (New loading screen created using Clip Studio Paint)
- Semi-Fixed THE ANCIENT BUG, the auto create item when right clicking in a unit on specific area. (It still occurs randomly but it's a bit rarer compared to before)
- Added penalty to those who attacked or killed Omega Boss, and other Diamond Making Bosses. (The Arena Master will be angry.)
- Massive Overhaul on wave comments and enemy names. Made them more funnier. The Question is? Will it be funny?
- Fixed the Bear's Inner Vitality Skill causing Fatal Error when the bear was killed. (No more infamous Wave 20 Crash)
- The Lightning at Wave 20 will no longer damage summoned units
- Improved the text comments when the game has been lost. (There's a lot of it now.)
- Improved the Hints System there are 18 different hints that will be told and more will be added in the future.

Normal Changes:
- Fixed wave timer bug
- Updated the -boom Command
- Fire Master's Minion Projectile Attack Model Fixed (It was throwing water before lol)
- Wave 44 Voidwalker now has 80% Evasion (Instead of 100%) and HP increased to 20,000 from 15,000
- Flattened the Area around the castle to make certain spell effects more aligned and proper looking.

Waves:
- Wave 5 Archer Nerfed
- Wave 16 Killer Ant rescaled critical strike from 3% for 10x damage to 1% for 100x damage
- Wave 26 Traitor rescaled critial strike from 4% for 25x damage to 2% for 100x damage
- Wave 42 Shadow Demon rescaled Critical Strike from 5% for 50x damage to 3% for 100x damage
- Wave 50 Undead Apex Boss Fixed the Skill which is not working and changed it into something... much more interesting XD (Took me a whole day to do it though... It's worth it!)

Wisp of Wisdom (Renamed into Enlightened Wisp)
- Reduced Level Requirement of Wisdom [R] from 50/100 to 20/50

Time Berserker
- Reduced Level Requirement of Time Stop [R] from 75/150 to 30/60
- He now has Elite Attack Type but takes 2x the damage.
- Base Attack Speed Reduced from 0.6 to 0.3
- AoE of Destruction Axe Reduced from 250 to 200
- Chance to Proc Destruction axe nerfed from 12% to 8%
- Lifesteal Axe improved from 2/4/6/8 x Powercraft to 3/6/9/12 x Powercraft
- Time Stop now has a random duration of 4 - 10 Seconds (Twice at Lv 2), instead of 8 and 16 seconds.

Elite Sniper
- Is now a Strength Hero
- The Deadly Shot Damage will now apply if the damage is greater than the targeted enemy. Attack type Changed to Chaos instead of Pure.
- Deadly Shot will now deal 25% of Damage to Enemies with 125 radius of the Target.
- Deadly Shot Floating Text damage will now show whole numbers instead of including decimals.
- Leveling up Summon Bear and Deadly Shot now requires 15 levels per level.
- Bear war stomp now has 10 seconds cooldown (60 previously) which stuns the enemy for 1.5 seconds (4 previously) at 700 Aoe (300 previously)
- Bear now as an Additional Skill: Berserk - Which maxes the attack speed but takes 6x more damage for 5 secs. Has 15 Second CD.
- The Bear now has 1 Base attack time as opposed to 1.75
- Renamed Ultimate skill "Sharpshooter" into "Assassinations"
- Renamed Omega Skill "Assassinate" into "The Omega Bullet"

Fallen King of the Void (Formerly Known as Space Creature using Voidwalker Model)
- Black Hole will now become an Omega Skill and is nerfed tremendously except that it hass even bigger AoE of 1,350.
- Dark reaction now also provides 20/40/60/80% Evation and will require 20 levels each to increase ability tier
- Added New Ultimate Skill, "Dimensional Rift" - Creates a portal that can teleport anywhere dealing damage and cripple effect in 600 Aoe.

Necromancer
- Omega Upgraded Raise Dead will no longer raise 4 skeletons. Instead, it will spawn 2 skeletons with better attack, defense type and base attack time.
- Fixed Undead Touch having higher chance than what is said in the tooltips and fixed the spaghetti code of that spell.

I'm back once again for a time being and I'm sorry for the wait and my very long hiatus. (Seems this day and age made me feel nostalgic on developing the map)
I will only focus in improving the gameplay and fixing bugs.

Last edited:
Level 2
hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/02 09:50:07
Vengeancekael:
VM // PM:
Rating:
3/5 Acceptable
Rep Received: 2
Reasons:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Other:
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact

Comment: There are some memory leaks not destroyed, like in the hero selection triggers.

Review:

Gameplay:

The map isn't original in any way as far as I know, it uses the generic castle defense formula, however you have spiced things up by adding a complex stats system that really effects your spells and your character.
There is a wide range of heroes to choose from and they all have flashy looking and custom spells.
There are also multiple difficulty levels and the game detects that you're playing in single-player mode, allowing you to adjust some things.
There are recipes for 'ultimate' items, however most of the items are default ones, making them really boring.
It would also be nice if the spell hotkeys were bound to QWER.

Terrain:

The terrain is ok, there's a lot of terrain height variation and also tile variation, along with some special effects used as well to make things more animated. However the grass models don't fit at all and you could have added more environment doodads. The blizzard cliffs make things look really unrealistic along with the trees on top of them.

Other:

The in-game text is colorized and well written, however you should do the same thing for the quest text.
And a custom loading screen image and preview image would also be nice.

*Some heroes have hotkeys, others don't
*Change the music to something more intense (doesn't have to custom)
*Add fog of war
*Add snow weather effect
*flame shower doesnt come from the sky

Overall:

An ok, maybe a bit fresher castle defense map with a unique stats system, the game can be fun, but it still lacks a lot originality and more features.

16:11; 3/16/14
Hell_Master: Rating changed from 3/5 to 4/5 due to good changes but what's holding me really back on rating it 5/5 is for the potions actually.

I have to say, claiming the map is unoriginal in any way should almost be considered defamatory, because the map offers more than just a craft system, it offers secondary, true ultimates every character has to beat a boss to unlock as well as special item unlockers that further add depth to each character with their own unique item. there are even special hidden quests like finding the hidden tree ghosts, invisible special shop, destroying the god box and fighting the erador sorcerer which is originally the 5th tier recipe shop for a unique powerful item. to be honest your review makes me think you did little more than survey the base layout of the game without actually playing it.

Level 3
^
I have to agree, the review does not give the map even half the credit it deserves, in it's current state.
That being said, that particular evaluation dates back to 2011, and has since been amended to 4/5 citing improvements to the map

Level 9

That review is really old and when it was being reviewed for the first time, The map reviewed at that time was just a slightly modified version from the original creator.
The second review then that is originally also rated 3/5 then turns into 4/5 is from the version 2.39 which there are so many changes since then.

The file attached is the very first version of what I developed (back in 2011). It's still really in it's early phase.

Version 2.60 has now been released! (9/10/2020)

Biggest Changes:
- The Great Castle now has 200,000 Base HP, Base Attack Speed from 0.01 to 0.75
- The Castle now has 12,000 base HP
- Capitalism gold reward per wave adjusted. From 0.75x then 0.5x after wave 50 >>> to 1.2x base then reduced by 0.3x per 15 waves (1-15 = 1.2x ; 16 - 30 = 0.9x ; 31 - 45 = 0.6x ; 45 - 60 = 0.3x)
- Wisdom is now buffed. Every 15 Waves the multiplier for exp being given per wave is increased by 1 (Ex: Wave 52 = 4x). From just 1 times throughout the game.
- Powercraft Agility given per wave is now 1.25x higher.
- Fire Master boss now has 4 more abilities (Firebolt, Flame Strike, Fire Breath, and 25% Magic Resist)
- Fire Master HP increased to 15000 from 10000

Bug Fixes:
- Now has a 2 second delay teleportation when killing Ticket Bosses (Which fixes insta-kill abilities not triggering cooldown bug)
- Fixed the items upgrading when acquiring the Gem of Knowledge to get Omega Spells.
- Lottery Ticket now has 1 minute cooldown instead of 5 seconds to prevent abusing it to easily gain 300 or more diamonds.
- Fixed Omega Upgraded God's Titan and Trader not increasing their respective crafts when leveling up.
- Fixed Star Diamond giving 750 Capitalism (Instead of said 600 in tooltip) ; was nerfed to 400 Capitalism.
- Fixed The Great Castle max level upgrade not refunding properly (refunding 15 instead of 20 diamonds)
- Fixed some tooltip errors on hints.

Normal Changes:
- Peta Ring Diamond cost increased to 60 from 50
- Damage Taker now has 20 HP Regeneration instead of 7.5, Also Armor increased to 15 from 10
- Helm of Dominator [Charm Spell] will now have the units be permanent but cost to buy increased to 50 instead of 30 Diamonds.
- Helm of Dominator [Charm Spell] cooldown increased to 240 seconds from 180.
- Updated the Impossible Mode Gameplay (After you beat the game on God Difficulty and will give you a command) ; It will now also make you not allowed to take a break between waves and it's continuous.
- Impossible Mode Item given is now replaced by a new item: Universal Overlord's Amulet
- Wave Bosses levels from 10 to 50 is now scaled by difficulty
- Polished and changed some of the wave comments.
- The text is now gold after a wave boss has been defeated.
- Divine Tower now has 1500 Attack Range instead of 600. (Same for Tower Engineer's Superior Variant)
- Divine Tower's (Also Tower Engineer's) Armor Reduced by 25%
- Plague King and Fire Master now has Elite Armor Type

Technical Changes: (Not affecting gamplay itself)
- Updated the Wave Sending System (Made by me and is highly configurable array based. No longer spaghetti code - Which also means that the game can now reach wave 60 in just 20 minutes when testing.)
- There are 5 Wave Classifications which alter spawn rate (Normal [2x], Swarm [4x], Strong [1x], Elite [4], Boss [1])

Waves:

- Wave 39 is now a Strong Wave Class and added a skill that summons Reef Elementals.
- Wave 49 and 59 Dragons' model will become a bit smaller and their attack range shortened.
- Wave 51 Dark Rangers now a Strong Wave Class and added permanent invis, 100% 2x Crit.
- Wave 57 Nether Dragons and Wave 50 Gargoyle will no longer stick in one spot.

Golden Knight (Formerly Greedy Knight)
- All Skills [Transmute, Collect Taxes, Extreme Greed, Taunt of Greed, Greedisgood] - Removed from the game
- New 1st Skill [Call Soldiers] - Summons 10 Soldiers to fight for you.
- New 2nd Skill [Transmute Strike] - Targets a ground to deal damage and gain money depending on number of enemies.
- New 3rd Skill [Financial Motivation] - Added to the game which gives percentage attack damage and capitalism to all players.
- New 4th Skill [Market Manipulation] - Changes the Gold of All Players for -100% to 200% x (10x Capitalism).
- New Omega Skill [The Glorious Gears] - Changes the hero and soldiers attack and armor type to Elite + 50% Magic Resistance.
- Capitalism per level reduced from 4 to 3
- Wisdom per level reduced from 2 to 1

Trader
- 3rd Skill [Economy] - Renamed into Entrepreneurship
- Trader's 2nd Spell [Tome Shop] - Fixed game breaking bug when purchasing Experience Tomes.
- ^ Tomes will now be instantly used again. But using hero stats tomes on horse will no longer work and gold will be refunded.

Time Berserker
- Increased health into 500
- Omega Spell [Multiversal Call] - Now has duration of 25 seconds and 40 seconds cooldown.
- Ultimate [Time Stop] - Now stops newly spawned units and pings the area where Time Berserker used the ability.
- 3rd Spell [Lifesteal Axe] - now heals for 40/60/80/100% per attack
- now renamed into Axe of Resilience​
- New 2nd Spell [Berserk] - Increases attack speed by 50/100/150/200%. Lasts for 7 seconds.
- Former 2nd Spell [Destruction Axe] - Removed from the game.
- Former 1st Spell [Frost Ball] - Removed from the game.
- New 1st Spell [Deja Vu] - Summons an alternate version from other time to slam the ground 20 times per 0.25 seconds damaging units.

Elite Sniper
- Ultimate Spell [Assasinations] - Fixed strength gain per kill (It is extremely overpowered)
- Base Damage Increased but Strength per level reduced from 3 to 2.

Elemental Mage (A really broken hero before 2.59)
- Ultimate Spell [Star of Life] - Changed SFX into a much more flashy and no more ghost scream.
- Changed Damage from 500/1000/1500 to 300/600/900
- Changed Heal from 100/200/300 to 200/400/600
- Increased the AoE of the spell to 1000
- Ultimate Spell [Star of Life] - Increased level requirement to learn to 10/50/90​
- 3rd Spell [Meteor Strike] Nerfed the damage from 250/500/750/1000 to 150/300/450/600
- 2nd Spell [Raise Tornado] - Cooldown increased from 10 to 25.
- 1st Spell [Water Conjuration] - Summons HP and Damage not scaling with Spellcraft has been fixed.

Many fixes has been done which is mostly remaking 2 heroes, Time Berserker and Golden Knight (Ex-Greedy Knight). Many of the known bugs has been fixed.

The unprotected version will be attached below so it will be open to everyone. (More info located on the Notes in the Map Description).

Attachments

• TGCD 1.01.w3x
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
  • Shd 2.60 Unprotected.w3x
    6.9 MB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Level 9
Great to see a new version!
I tried the previous version and the game got stuck at lvl 2. We killed all the creeps and the next lvl didn't spawn. Were you able to fix this bug?

I don't know yet. It's the first time I have heard of the bug. If it does occur again in the current version, try the -count command to see if there really is no enemies.
There are some cases where the enemies will stay at the spawn point.

I did update the Wave System as seen in the change log but i'm not sure yet if that will fix the problem. I tested the previous version and it just works fine for me.
Questions I may ask? Does it occur often or just randomly? What version of warcraft 3 are you using? (I only tested it in classic warcraft)
If possible, can you please send me a replay so I can analyze it.

Level 2
2.59 and 2.60 have a high desync rate on wave 20, to the point that its hard to want to invest into playing when the game freezes 40% of the time a third of the way in, also for context im using up to date reforged warcraft, me and my brothers love this game and we are disappointed by this barrier. Also I'd like to mention that once you learn of the invisible shop, you rarely even touch the legendary shop for anything other than eye of unknown and just get a bunch of multiversal eyes. i think there should be a carry limit for multiversal eyes to give opportunity for other items to shine, because no other item really matters when u can have another 50k crafts. I also have to say the gambling limitations in the new update definitely helps but its still rediculous.

Last edited:
Level 9

2.59 and 2.60 have a high desync rate on wave 20, to the point that its hard to want to invest into playing when the game freezes 40% of the time a third of the way in, also for context im using up to date reforged warcraft, me and my brothers love this game and we are disappointed by this barrier. Also I'd like to mention that once you learn of the invisible shop, you rarely even touch the legendary shop for anything other than eye of unknown and just get a bunch of multiversal eyes. i think there should be a carry limit for multiversal eyes to give opportunity for other items to shine, because no other item really matters when u can have another 50k crafts. I also have to say the gambling limitations in the new update definitely helps but its still rediculous.

This will be dealt with in the next version. In wave 20, I just reduced the frequency of lightning and reduces it's special effects. Also multiversal eye limitation and gambling prices has been changed.

Version 2.60b has now been released! (9/11/2020)

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Wave 20 Desync Issues (By reducing the Frequency and Sfx but still last for 30 seconds total)
- Fixed Super Condensed Milk Not Working Properly
- Fixed the Game Breaking Bug where holding a necklace to a hero then the Divine Tower Levels up, it will cause 1000+ All Crafts given per level.

Normal Changes:
- Lottery Ticket Price increased (White: 4000 > 5000, Green: 5,750 > 10,000, Red: 7,500 > 20,000, Blue: 10,000 > 40,000)
- Multiversal Eye can now be only held one at a time per hero.

Ooops...It seems I messed up some code and has fixed it.. Sorry about that. Anyways, I'll go for now since I'll be busy in life from now on. Thanks for enjoying the map!

(Edit: 9/12/2020) = I'll still probably release newer versions but it's going to be very slow from now on.

The unprotected version will be attached below so it will be open to everyone. (More info located on the Notes in the Map Description ; If I become inactive for more than 3 months, feel free to develop the map. Just PM me of the map you've developed so I can know in case I return to look around.)

Attachments

• SHD 2.60b Unprotected.w3x
    6.9 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Level 2

This will be dealt with in the next version. In wave 20, I just reduced the frequency of lightning and reduces it's special effects. Also multiversal eye limitation and gambling prices has been changed.

Version 2.60b has now been released! (9/11/2020)

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Wave 20 Desync Issues (By reducing the Frequency and Sfx but still last for 30 seconds total)
- Fixed Super Condensed Milk Not Working Properly
- Fixed the Game Breaking Bug where holding a necklace to a hero then the Divine Tower Levels up, it will cause 1000+ All Crafts given per level.

Normal Changes:
- Lottery Ticket Price increased (White: 4000 > 5000, Green: 5,750 > 10,000, Red: 7,500 > 20,000, Blue: 10,000 > 40,000)
- Multiversal Eye can now be only held one at a time per hero.

Ooops...It seems I messed up some code and has fixed it.. My apologies for that. If the wave 20 desync still occurs. Please let me know.

Wow I'm quite suprised, and I appreciate this, looking forward to testing. thank you

Level 1
Have completed SHD v2.6 on Normal on Reforged.

Wave 20 bug; to do with the Boss's attack/spell animation. If you kill him immediately before he moves from spawn, the game won't freeze. This is doable with Wisp.

Current bugs found: New Greedy Knight aka Golden Knight's personal item isn't implemented or is bugged. His Market manipulation skill is very meme to allies.

Level 9
Version 2.61 has now been released! (9/29/2020)

Biggest Changes:
- Reorganized many of the item shops at the same place
- Lv.1-4 Recipes are now at same place, Same goes with quick made shops
- Added Lv. 4 Quick Made Shop
- Many of the Shop's Model around the castle (except potion vendor) has been changed into objects and chests. (Just like buying in a grocery...)
- Quick made shops are now around the castle. (These 4 guys are chilling in a fireplace)
- Legendary Shop (Or what is secretly called the lv 6 shop) model has been changed into Mountain King Avatar State from wisp.
- Godlike Shop now sits on the throne. (where he belongs)
- Castle upgrade now be upgraded 15 times instead of 60. (The effect is 4x more powerful, which means it's the same as before)
- Horse changed into blimp that can fly trough walls
- Idle Blimp will now show on the bottom left (So there will be no hard time finding when it went missing)
- Created a new boss AI system. (The boss will no longer cast spells randomly, instead it prevents the boss from using the same skill in succession and checks if it casts all spells then it will reset thus the cycle repeats.) <It's only applied to Greater Warlock and Far Seer>

Terrain Changes:
- Fire Master's Boss area reworked.
- Sniper's Area has been reworked. (Now has tent, a table, it's a little further deep inside when entering)
- The tiles has been changed (It now looks like a root instead of a random pattern)
- Slight adjustments to 4 direction paths.
- Changed in some of the doodads at the Mall.
- Massive Changes to the Lv. 5 Shop Area (It now a proper boss area that looks like a graveyard with sacrificial ritual area.)
- Massive Changes to the Omega Boss Area

Bug Fixes:
- Fire Master's Firebolt effects has wrong effect (He throws ice instead of fire)
- Fire Master's Incinerate effect has wrong effect (When a unit was attacked by him, it will show mana flare effect)
- Attempt to fix Wave 20 Desync Issues (If it's still causes desync, I'll might have no choice but to completely remake the wave 20)
- Changed Far Seer Model into Thrall (Maybe...It might fix it?)
- The Far Seer Boss is now Melee
- Overhauled Flame Strike Lightning (Will now create big colorful lightning instead of so many small purge sfx that has an absurd amounts of dummy units being created)
- Chain Lightning (reduced the special effects from 10 direction into only 6 directions)
- Reverted the Original Lightning Events from before.

- Fixed Golden Knight's Personal Item Not working (That is when he is replaced into an omega version, it does not detect)
- Elemental Mage Meteor Strike damage fixed (It is 20x more overpowered before)
- Fixed Elite Sniper's Ultimate giving 100x more strength than it should when killing a boss.

- Added -debug wave command (which will kill all wave enemies and instantly start to next wave ; if you're naughty with the command using it 20 times, something will happen)

Normal Changes:

- Changed the Name of the Castle Room Key into "Ultimate Sealing Key"
- Added more detailed information on (Damage Taker, Armored Damage Taker, Repair Dude, Repair Bossman, and Master Repairman)
- Repair Legend has been renamed to Master Repairman.
- Added Divine Rapier Item...sort of. (Only Available when you saved an angel from the cage in Greater Warlock Area) <It's called the Divine Blade of Haste that is only held by wave 10 boss>

Greater Warlock: (The Secret Superboss)
- Boss Battle has been improved. It will now have him teleport to 4 Areas randomly then use a Scarier Finger of Death.
- The Finger of Death has a scary 3 second stun that also deals 300 AoE damage that takes 50000 + 20% of Max Life (Chaos and Pure Damage).
- He now has a Rain of Fire Spell that has big AoE and big damage. You can kill the wisp that he summons to stop the rain.
- His minions will now summon in the center of the arena instead of through the portal.

- The Cage has 50,000 HP instead of 500,000 HP
- Breaking the cage will now rescue an Angel that will move near castle and he will serve as a Quick Made Recipes 5.
- The Spherical Blood (Item that he drops when killed), Now has a literal model of that...Big Ball of Blood.
- Defeating the Boss will now rescue the soul of an Archangel (It has no purpose yet, but will be added things for him in the future).

Mime:
- Base attack time reduced from 2.2 to 1
- Initial Strength and it's per level nerfed
- Initial Intelligence and it's per level buffed
- 1st Kill [Mimic] - Removed from the game
- 4th Skill [Illusive Clones] - Removed from the game.
- 2nd skill [Invisible Box] - Moved to 1st Skill
- New 2nd Skill [Displacement] - has 50% chance when attacked to create an illusion and teleport in a random area within 600 AoE damaging units. Disabled for 2 Seconds when activated.
- 3rd Skill [Illusive Clones] - Remaked the skill into something identical to mirror image.
- New 4th Skill [Despair Trap] - Creates 8 units in 300 AoE forming a circle trapping enemies and creates a smokescreen that deals damage per second. Lasts for 10 seconds.
- New Special Skill [Blinks] - Blinks in 1000 Distance. Disable Displacement temporarily for 2 seconds.

Paladin:
- Buffed Base Attributes by 3 Times (The Hero is now extremely strong in the Early Game)
- Now has 2000 Additional Base HP and Armor type is now at Elite.
- 2nd Skill [Holy Power] - (The skill that summons balls above) Has been removed.
- Moved 3rd Skill from Ulti [Guardian of Justice] - Now has 36 seconds CD, has 2000+(25 x Spellcraft) heal and give 10 seconds armor.
- New Ulti Skil [Early Guardian] - Increases Str/Agi/Int by 250/500, Deals 4x/8x to Non-Hero Units.

Old-Main-Area.png

SHD-New-Main-Area.png

Old-Fire-Mater-Area.png

SHD-New-Fire-Master.png

Old-Warlock-Shop-Area.png

New-Warlock-Shop-Area.png

Old-Mall-Area.png

New-Mall-Area.png

Old-Omega-Boss-Area.png

New-Omega-Boss-Area.png

SHD-Full-Map-Image.png

SHD-New-Full-Map.png

This update is only focused on remaking the terrain and environment. There is a newly added command "-debug wave" to skip a wave if a bug where all enemies are dead and the next wave did not activate. (That bug will be difficult to fix as it is a rare occurrence and there is no logical reason as to why it happens. I will need more clues as to why it happens.). If the wave 20 desync bug still occurs. Please let me know.

The unprotected version will be attached below so it will be open to everyone. (More info located on the Notes in the Map Description).

Attachments

• SHD 2.61 Unprotected.w3x
    7.1 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Level 9
still crashing on wave 20 (reforged).
Thanks for letting me know. Things are getting a little bit difficult from now on (3rd time failed attempt to fix). I'm not even sure if that problem is within my control.
Before reforged came out, last update 2018 version 2.58 and below (There are no reports on anyone saying that wave 20 desyncs), I came back 2 years later and it occurs now.

Version 2.61b has now been released! (10/1/2020)

Biggest Changes:
- Wave 20 boss no longer has any abilities (All of his abilities are passive automatic trigger based which need no casting)
- Wave 20 Killer Lightning around the castle has been removed.
- Wisdom is buffed. Every 15 Waves the multiplier is now as follows: [2,4,8,16]. From [1,2,3,4].
- Wave 20 boss (Flame Strike) Lightning now has Chaos Attack and Universal Damage Type.

Bug Fixes:
- Attempt to fix wave 20 desync problems
- Fixed Wave 20 Boss Thunder Attack dealing too much damage (Math Formula Error)
- Fixed the code of Boss AI System

Normal Changes:
- Thrall Model changed into Grom Hellscream (Possessed)
- Changed Dire Wolf model into Spirit Wolf
- Far Seer Boss is now called Thunder Terror
- Wolf is now called Canine Savage
- Canine Savages now has 522 movement speed and attack rapidly. They are now considered Strong Waves.

I remade wave 20. If that still doesn't fix the problem, I don't know what else will.

If the problem still persists even after releasing Version 2.61b:
Can you (or others), try to play "-speedrun" command to make the game extremely quick (Game can only last for less than 30 minutes). To see if it really is wave 20 or not.

To avoid dealing with wave 20, use the "-debug wave" command to skip it entirely when wave 20 starts.

There is a new command: "-skip to 20" which basically works just like the debug wave instead it skips to 20.

Attachments

• SHD 2.61b Unprotected.w3x
    7.1 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Level 1
Thanks for letting me know. Things are getting a little bit difficult from now on (3rd time failed attempt to fix). I'm not even sure if that problem is within my control.
Before reforged came out, last update 2018 version 2.58 and below (There are no reports on anyone saying that wave 20 desyncs), I came back 2 years later and it occurs now.

Version 2.61b has now been released! (10/1/2020)

Biggest Changes:
  • Wave 20 boss no longer has any abilities (All of his abilities are passive automatic trigger based which need no casting)
  • Wave 20 Killer Lightning around the castle has been removed.
  • Wisdom is buffed. Every 15 Waves the multiplier is now as follows: [2,4,8,16]. From [1,2,3,4].
  • Wave 20 boss (Flame Strike) Lightning now has Chaos Attack and Universal Damage Type.

Bug Fixes:
  • Attempt to fix wave 20 desync problems
  • Fixed Wave 20 Boss Thunder Attack dealing too much damage (Math Formula Error)
  • Fixed the code of Boss AI System

Normal Changes:
  • Thrall Model changed into Grom Hellscream (Possessed)
  • Changed Dire Wolf model into Spirit Wolf
  • Far Seer Boss is now called Thunder Terror
  • Wolf is now called Canine Savage
  • Canine Savages now has 522 movement speed and attack rapidly. They are now considered Strong Waves.

I remade wave 20. If that still doesn't fix the problem, I don't know what else will.

If the problem still persists even after releasing Version 2.61b:
Can you (or others), try to play "-speedrun" command to make the game extremely quick (Game can only last for less than 30 minutes). To see if it really is wave 20 or not.

To avoid dealing with wave 20, use the "-debug wave" command to skip it entirely when wave 20 starts.

There is a new command: "-skip to 20" which basically works just like the debug wave instead it skips to 20.

will you still release updates?

Level 9

Version 2.62 has now been released! (9/7/2021)

I am back again. This time I only focused on fixing bugs, making the item pricing totally consistent, etc. I am confident to say that the map is close to being bug free (except if the wave 20 desync happens, It might be beyond my control). As for the multiversal eye as commented above it has now been fixed for good (I made a mistake before in coding thinking that the Divine Tower is the real one but it was an IMPOSTOR! [A Hero Tower uses different types of units to make it work])

I have changed title of the map to Wintercore HD to make it so that it's not just his map but our map and to make me feel good and motivated at developing the map that has the title that I chose (I am somehow conflicted if it should stay as HD or lenghten it to just Hero Defense). Most things on the map has already been made though my effort. The original mapmaker is still and always will be listed in the special credits.

Version 2.63 has now been released! (9/14/2021)

Biggest Changes:
Added Custom Exp System (due to new hero summons leeching exp, I had to make one)
- Due to this, It fixes hidden bugs about wrong Exp Gain from waves
- Players will now gain levels easier than before.
- Allies of those who killed a Wave Creep will still get 50% of Exp.

Added Summoned Heroes System (This unit has a special unit type that acts like a unit but is a hero.)
- Their stats scale based on the general hero's craft.
- They won't be able to gain any experience.
- They can't hold any items.
() This removes a whooping 3,500 Levels of Upgrades which still can't scale properly
() This also means that they can now scale infinitely (and may improve game loading times)

Added New Ending Scenes (Yes, no more simple and a bit cringy final boss end scene.)
- There are now 3 Endings when you kill the final boss. (Good, Bittersweet, and Bad)
- To get the best ending, you would need to defeat the Greater Warlock.
- The final boss will now do one last massive attack that will determine it's ending.
- You would need the castle to activate Divine Shield or have it Level 10 Upgraded with Full HP to survive the attack.
(No need for the above when you have defeated the Greater Warlock)

Major Changes:
  • Updated the Loading Screen to make it a little bit easier to read.
  • Updated Boss Info (Something you have to type in a command to show information)
  • There are now more varieties of sound. It's no longer just Undead3 Most of the game (It changes on certain waves)
  • Some wave 50+ enemies spells now work properly (They are now MUI)
  • Added Super Flame Strike on Dragon Lords

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed Aura Buffs that show the wrong Icons
  • Lightning Mage's 2nd Skill Lightning Orbs Bug where "The Orbs remains". Has been fixed at long last (Now have some skills to fix the spell )
  • Fixed 3 Arena Bosses diamond giving reward. It should now give it to the ticket buyer instead of whoever kills the boss.
  • Fixed Satanic Tooltip not showing some texts properly.
  • Almost to no more lag when the castle is destroyed, when a music has changed.

Item Changes:
- Absolute Zero (Godlike Item) renamed to Wintercore Orb

Greater Warlock: (Secret Superboss)
  • His normal attack is now a Finger of Death
  • The Lightning Effects of Teleport Super Finger is now fixed.
  • Teleport Super Finger now slows down for 6 seconds in 250 AoE instead of stunning for 3 seconds.

Elite Sniper:
[1st Skill] renamed to Spirit Bear and is a "Summoned Hero"
Bear's Attributes are now based on Weaponcraft
When the Bear dies It will be revived after 30 seconds.
The Ability only has 1 level and once learned, it will summon the bear

Necromancer:
[Raise Dead] Turned summoned skeletons into "Summoned Hero"
They now lasts for 240 seconds. (Same for Undead Touch Units)

Spider Queen:
[Spider Swarm and Infest] Turned into "Summoned Hero"
[Infest] This spider is now controllable
Two types of spider now lasts for 120 seconds
- Spider Swarm Spiders are now ranged.
[3rd Skill] Removed Flee Swarm and Added Arachno Hunger (Recovers HP when they keel)

Golden Knight:
[Command Soldiers] Turned Soldiers into "Summoned Hero"

Wolf Whisperer: (Renamed from orcish Wolf)
- Removed Summon Wolf Skill
- The First Skill is now called "Wolf and Command" which is the same is Pet Commands.
- Wolves are now "Summoned Heroes"
[2nd Skill] Removed Chain Lightning and replaced with Lightning Warrior (Every 5 attack deals Lightning Damage, Also gives Neva-Miss Crit and Evasion)
[Ultimate] True Form no longer provides Any stats increase.
Instead, it will give AoE Damage and Faster Base Attack Time

Shadow Master:
- Turned Shadow Element into "Summoned Hero"
[Ultimate] Changed Icon and Model of Shadow Element
[3rd Skill] Presence of the Shadow Lord is now Percent Based.

Tauren Chieftain:
- Turned Taurens into "Summoned Hero"
- 3 Taurens will now be summoned and they last forever until they're defeated.
- Fixed Tornado Ulti Not Moving Forward Bug

Elemental Mage:
- Turned Water Elementals into "Summoned Hero"
- They now last forever until they're defeated.

Death Knight:
[1st Skill] Reduced cooldown of Life Destruction from 30 to 10.
[1st Skill] Life Destruction Damage reduced by 1/4 but the heal remains the same.
[1st Skill] Life Destruction changed to 1.6 (from 2 seconds).

Maiden:
- Movement Speed set to 522 from 350
[Ultimate] Remaked Maiden's dance - It now has chance to tp and leave a strong very quick shadow (Similar to Mime's Displacement)
The Maiden's Shadow is also a "Summoned Hero"

Whew! Another big update for you all. Finally all heroes with summoned units can now be scaled infinitely cause they are all now heroes. A new endings for the game is added and it is now a requirement to defeat the greater warlock to get the best ending. You can still win the game even if you don't by keeping the castle alive but it won't be as happy.

Attachments

• WHD 2.62 Unprotected.w3x
    7.2 MB · Views: 60
  • WHD 2.63 Unprotected.w3x
    7.3 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Level 9
It's the first time it's been quiet (for a whole week) that it not move my thread to the first list when I updated the map. I seems like I updated too fast : ) [8 days] (I will double post for now so the map maybe seen and downloaded by others.)

Edit: Well it probably didn't help... One of my biggest update won't be seen that much in this site. (At least my map will still be seen and downloaded at epicwar)

Version 2.63b has now been released! (9/15/2021)
- It only fixed the Wave 50 Sound Bug (which overlap on top each other making it unbearable to hear.... my bad on that part)

Attachments

• WHD 2.63b Unprotected.w3x
    7.3 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Level 9
Version 2.64 has now been released! (10/2/2021) ###Ten Years!

Biggest Changes:
The Colorful Texts Update (Making the map feel more High Quality.)
- Massive changes to the text color of items, heroes, units and more.
- Also changed the lore and story of most heroes.

The New Hero Cryo-Electric Warrior (Uses the Mountain King Model) (Among the most epic hero I made. All spells made by me. And the hero celebrating the 10th Year since first version)

Major Changes:
  • Updated the Damage Engine (The damage shown ingame will be more colored. eg: spells = blue , damage = red)
  • Some Changes to the Bottom Wave Area Terrain
  • Wave Comment changes again
  • Heroes will now revive faster in the later stages of the game.
Current Formula: 10 + (Wave # / 4) seconds
Former Formula : 5 + Wave Number

- Average Movement Speed is now 420 instead of 350
  • Removed Bonus Tower when you pick God Difficulty, Instead, all players will be given bonus 3,000 gold.
  • The Great Castle (Unlocked after buying the Ultimate Limiter Key)
No longer attacks
Increased Armor per upgrade level to 150 (from 100)

• Divine Towers now deal way less damage but they are now more tanky.
  • Wave 47 Doom will now spawn an extremely strong assassin that is a threat to heroes but not at structures.
  • God's Titan Attack Damage reduced from 57,000 to 44,000
Base Attack Speed reduced from 0.6 to 1.4 per second
HP Regen increased to 10,000

• Updated the "-count" command which counts wave enemies. It will now also show sfx and name of the wave enemies.
  • God Difficulty Wave captains no longer has Thorns Aura
Instead, they now have 25% Resistance to damage and Deal 200% Damage.
  • Gold and Exp gain shown after every wave is now abbreviated when it reached 1 million.
  • Added Diamond to Gold in Converter
  • Converting 100,000 Gold to Diamond is now 10 (Instead of 12, To counter the New Item "Diamond to Gold" Exploit)
  • If after the wave the gold gives a player more than 400,000 then it will be converted into Diamonds.
(Example: Capitalism grants you 40 bonus diamond.)
- Greater Warlock's Extremely Powerful Finger damage Nerfed

Bug Fixes:
- Fixed Castle's Pathing Map. It will feel now like a solid castle and flying units won't also go through.
- Flying Units will not be able to go above tree to prevent the newly remade Nether Dragon from abusing his flying mechanic and be like Elite sniper 2.0
  • Fixed Elite Waves (ex: Wave 3 Dragon, 45 Omega Beetle etc) stats scaling based on spawn rate.
  • Fixed Wave 40 Stopping movement when it's supposed to just slow you down greatly.
  • Arena Master Angry Bug Fixed? (Done changes but still not confirmed)
Explanation: When you have killed an arena boss, there is a chance that your hero can still damage the boss even when it's already dead and the anti-attacking mechanism has already been activated. Making the arena master mad even when you have bought the ticket legit.
  • Fixed Gamplay Constants Attack Type and Armor Type Values.
  • Unarmored, Light, Medium and Heavy Armor Type now has a description to it.
  • Fixed Wolf Whisperer's Old Skill "Chains of Lightning" still remaining when transforming and acquiring the Omega Spell.
  • Fixed Life Manipulator not being included in random heroes
  • Sound Problems at certain waves overlapping has been fixed (It will now destroy previous wave sound properly)
  • Fixed Exp Gain after wave not including the Multipler for Wisdom
  • All spell hotkeys in the game when learning a skill has been fixed
  • Faerie Dragon Spells Changed Damage Type to Spells (From Killer, A new attck type based from Magic)
  • Pandaren Windmaster's Twister has been Fixed
  • Gravity Mage's Omega Spell Zero Gravity has been fixed

Wave Changes:
  • Panda Health Regen Reduced from 200 to 150
  • Ants and Traitor buffed with increased damage and attack speed and they now have Killer attack type (deals big damage to units but almost none to structures)
  • Sea Turtle Base damage Reduced from 220 to 170
  • Wave 50 Part II Enraged Undead Apex Teleport Lightning has been fixed.
---------- He now has a 16% Chance to deal 30x Damage (from 3% to deal 100x Damage).
  • Wave 50 Undead Apex (First Phase) now has a 75% Resistance to Damage dealt by Structures.
  • Ice God's Slow is now 40% and will no longer slow Invulnerable Units
  • Ice God's Another Skill that's present in ancient times has been fixed.
  • Fixed Wave 59 Dragon Lord's Rain of Fire Ability

Item Changes:
  • 3 types of Potion of Rebirth revive time reduced from 5 seconds to 4.
  • Druid and Assassin's Necklace Reduced Price from 6,000 to 4,000
  • Tauren, Druid,and Assassin's Necklace Increased Stats per level to 4 (from 2).
  • Mime's Necklace renamed to Death Knight's Necklace ; It will now provide 7 to all stats per level (from 2)
  • Grand Necklace all Stats per level increased to 12 (from 5)

Elite Sniper:
[1st Skill] - Fixed Deadly Shot not clearing memory leaks and has been updated using the new damage engine.
- Fixed Deadly shot which will no longer damage allies with it's small aoe attack

Tower Engineer:
His Personal Item [Super Divine Tower]
- Will now give a recipe instead of the tower itself
- The color accent of the tower model is now light gray (Instead of a darker version of divine tower)
- To use it, you need to give the recipe to a normal Divine Tower owned by Tower Engineer then it will upgrade.

Druid:
-
Druid's Omega Spell Seed of Life Attacking Dummy is now "Summoned Hero"
- Seed of Life Animation and Model Has been Improved
- Seed of life now lasts for 40 seconds.

Death Knight:
- Base All Stats and Armor increased by 5
[Atrophy Aura] Buffed Damage Reduction to 20/30/40/50% (from 25/30/35/40%)
[Ultimate] Soul Geyser AoE (from 400) to 360
Damage reduced from (800/1600) to 750/1500 x Spellcraft

Necromancer:
  • Necromancer's summons will now be teleported to Arena Boss Area
  • His personal item no longer provides power aura but increased Spellcraft Bonus to 650 from 500.

[3rd Skill] Finally Fixed the Insane Crafts gaining per level bug (It is an ancient bug for 10 years and nobody including me until recently notices it.. better late than never I guess.)
Explanation: When the Necromancer and his minions kill a wave boss, it can revive the boss, the boss leveling up will count towards the Necromancer's crafts gained per level. And easily reach like 100,000+ Spellcraft and others in just few waves because the raised boss can gain extreme amounts of levels in a short time.
- You can still revive the boss wave 10 - 40 and it will now always happen. They will now add a "Summoned Hero" Ability.
- They last permanently.
- Undead Touch Skeleton Raise Chance Nerfed (from 10/20/30/40%) to 5/10/15/20%
- Undead Touch will no longer raise units when there 20 Skeletons or 20 Wave Units.

[Omega Spell] - Undead Touch chance addition decrease (from 10%) to 5%
- Raise dead omega upgraded attributes based on spell craft reduced. (Skeleton King stats remains the same)

Nether Dragon: ### He's now a new reborn hero ; )
  • Turned Nether Dragon to Powercraft Hero
  • He is now a DPS Carry instead of Early Game Tank
  • Increased Attack Speed, Greatly Reduced Strength and Intelligence
  • Agility per level increased to 4.4
  • Increased Attack Range from 600 to 1,000

[1st Skill] Removed Plague Release and Replace with Serpent Ward
Serpent Ward is a "Summoned Hero"

[Poison Seed] Nerfed Damage to 20/40/60/80 x Craft (from 50/100/150/200)
It can now also synergize with Nethertoxin.

[Nethertoxin] Fixed Visual Problems and now acts properly.

[Corrosion] It's a Long Distance Point Target Spell
Also now deals 10% Dps for 7 Seconds.

[Nether Dragon's Wrath] Added and Poison Ritual has been removed. It creates 24 serpent ward in a circle, a poison seed at center of it and increased attack speed but will also sacrifice percentage of health per second.

[Personal Item] Now gives 1,500 Agility, 200 Attack Speed and Upgrades Nethertoxin

Wolf Whisperer:
---- Cleaving Attack Items will no longer work on Wolf Whisperer (To prevent some conflicts with the Lightning Warrior)
[2nd Skill] Lightning Warrior Fixed for Omega and True Form
[4th Skill] True Form no longer has a Cleave Attack but now attacks quicker.

Vampire:
- Fixed Bug not gaining any crafts when leveling up
[1st Skill] Death Trigger reduced AoE (from 600) to 350

[2nd Skill] Death Ritual damaged reduced to 500/1000/1500/2000 (from 750/1500/2250/3000)

[4th Skill] Vampiric Immunity fixed (It doesn't work before)
Also added 8% Chance to deal damage to attacking unit

Wow...It's been 10 years since I released the first version of the map. If you've gonna read the changelog, Brace yourself 'cause that will be a long list. Now I can confidently say, the Necromancer is no longer broken. (still... If there's still some bugs on him. Let me know.). I present to you all the Epic version with a new Hero, the "Cryo-Electric Warrior" that uses Ice and Lightning.

[1st, Frostvolt Hammer] - Throws a hammer in a line for 4 seconds dealing damage that are close to the hammer and also attacks enemies with it's two lightnings with 1,200 range. The Lightning has a chance of Freezing enemies.

[2nd, Dual Thunder Clap] - Casts a 250 AoE thunderclap and after 2 seconds, an aftershock will be released at 800 Dealing smaller damage but freezing 20% of Affected Enemy units.

[3rd, Static Frost Aura] - deals a Powercraft damage per second in 275 AoE which also slows Movement and Attack Speed.

[4th, Avatar] - Makes him magic Immune, Increase Frostvolt Hammer Lightning by 1, and increased Attack Speed.

[Omega Bash] - Gives a 70% Chance to do 0.25 Second Ministun that never misses and once in every 5 Attacks will create a Dual Thunder Clap's Aftershock.

Well... what do I say to wrap this up. I have grown a lot (of course physically but most importantly mentally) for 10 years since I released the first version. We all do grow and I do hope you whoever reads this continue to grow and use that growth for providing value and goodness. Anyways, I can't now see the first page of this map thread straight in the eye without feeling embarassed :) ... Even something like the wave comments, I feel it too and change it often if some of you do notice.

Half of those 10 years are me not releasing the map. Sorry to those loyal to the map. Real life... that's the reason. But on the good side, Once I return to developing the map, I can see it from a different perspective and when I play it then I close it without finishing it so I can improve it.

On the forum, Some have moved on, some have remained. Those that moved on I feel nostalgic for providing suggestions, bug reports and other stuff. Those that remained enjoy this wonderful version of 2.64 and Happy Playing!

Attachments

• WHD 2.64 Unprotected.w3x
    7.4 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Level 4
The Helm of Domination doesn't work, I can't even control the crabs.
The Necromancer's controlled Boss's (when you kill one) stats doesn't scale properly. My skeleton are even stronger than the ice god boss.
The wolf of that wolf hero, has a bug when you summon it at the edge of the Boss room(Firemaster, Abo, and lich). I think it only happens when you summon the wolf at the corner of the Boss room.

That's all I noticed........for now.

Edit:
I was thinking maybe you should increase the other bosses difficulty, not in basic stats, more like in HP and skill damage. So they don't die to towers before being able to do anything.
Example:
Buying 1 lvl2 tower is enough for the paladin boss, 1-2 lvl3 towers for Grom, 1-2 lvl4 with some lvls for the tauren, and just 4 lvl5 for icegod.
And that's not including my hero, they die way too quickly. The only threat I could see early to mid game is the paladin(if you're slow early, but you can just buy a 15k lvl2 tower for it.)

(except for the last and ghoul boss, since they're alright due to gimmicks or just power)

Last edited:
Level 9
The Helm of Domination doesn't work, I can't even control the crabs.
The Necromancer's controlled Boss's (when you kill one) stats doesn't scale properly. My skeleton are even stronger than the ice god boss.
The wolf of that wolf hero, has a bug when you summon it at the edge of the Boss room(Firemaster, Abo, and lich). I think it only happens when you summon the wolf at the corner of the Boss room.

That's all I noticed........for now.

Edit:
I was thinking maybe you should increase the other bosses difficulty, not in basic stats, more like in HP and skill damage. So they don't die to towers before being able to do anything.
Example:
Buying 1 lvl2 tower is enough for the paladin boss, 1-2 lvl3 towers for Grom, 1-2 lvl4 with some lvls for the tauren, and just 4 lvl5 for icegod.
And that's not including my hero, they die way too quickly. The only threat I could see early to mid game is the paladin(if you're slow early, but you can just buy a 15k lvl2 tower for it.)

(except for the last and ghoul boss, since they're alright due to gimmicks or just power)
Thanks for the suggestions and bug report. The resurrected bosses will be scaled though [base stats + (75 or 100) x Attribute]. And yes, I am still on the process of improving the waves and bosses on every version released. I will add something like the Bosses will 25% Resistance to Towers and give them more abilities. As for the release, It might take few days to weeks or even months depending on how much time I have.

Edit:
I have fixed the Wolf Bug. It now has a collision so that it won't be able to attack other bosses in the arena (eg. You are in Plague King area and teleported the wolf then the wolf walks through and attacks the grand lich angering the Arena Master)

If anyone is curious on what will be added in the next version click on the pastebin link below.
Wintercore HD Next Release

Last edited:
Level 9
Version 2.65 has now been released! (11/11/2021)

Biggest Changes:
The Gold Distribution System (Just by doing this ends up in me looking at how deep the rabbithole goes and ends up doing massive additions to the map.I have thought of a better way than this but it is impossible for me to do so I will settle in this for now.)
- When a wave ends, Players who have lower net worth will receive higher gold multiplier.
Example: If Player 4 is Last among 6 players, Then he will receive 2x the amount of gold that he will receive.
- There is now a leaderboard that shows the Net Worth of the player (or the total amount of wealth the player)
- Support Heroes and those who are don't have strong AoE Skills will be less left behind in the team.
- The leaderboard is sorted on how weathy the player is.
- You can hide or show the leaderboard by typing " -nw (hide / show) "

- Gold given per kill is now customized or uses trigger.
- When killing stronger enemies, a bigger gold or diamond reward floating text will now be shown.
- Killing enemies that gives Diamond will now show a floating text.

Major Changes:
  • There is now a fourth variant of the wave comments and it only shows 4% per wave. (And of course, some wave comments are changed too.)
  • Divine tower is now moved and will now be puchased at the Castle.
- Dragon's Necklace has been added -- Gives 8 All crafts per level (Costs: 85,000 gold)
  • Engineer's Necklace has been added -- Gives 4 Capitalism and Wisdom per level (Costs: 8,000 Gold)
  • Archmage's Necklace has been added -- Gives 10 Spellcraft and 5 Intelligence per level (Costs: 20,000 Gold)
  • Blade's Necklace has been added -- Gives 10 Powercraft and 5 Agility per level (Costs: 20,000 Gold)

Bug Fixes:
- [HUGE] Hero Revival System is now "Multi-Unit Instanceability" or MUI. Which means when when multiple Heroes die at similar times, there will be no more bug where they won't ever revive whenn the timer goes to 0. (All of it just works! ..... But if there is still bugs, let me know and it will be appreciated)

• Fixed Certain Units not giving exp when killed.
  • Helm of Dominator [Legendary Tier Item] ability not working has been fixed.
- Fixed Nether Dragon's Omega Green Text Absorbed Text Not Counting up
- The Unselectable Wolf Summoned by the Wolf Whisperer will now have a collision
(So that it won't attack other arena bosses and the arena master will be happy :) )

Wave Changes:
  • Some Waves now have their own unique colors. [Example: Paladin Boss: Orange (Team Color)]
  • Wave 46 Omega Beetle is now less tanky but has more attack damage.
  • Wave 47 Elite Doomer is now scalable based on spawn multiplier.
  • Wave 55 Flesh Golem removed and replaced with Pitlord which summons Tentacle Man.
Boss Wave Changes:
- Bosses from Wave 10 - 40 now has 25% Resistance to damage from towers.

Wave 10:
Paladin now has a [Random Teleport around Castle then 5 Shockwaves in 225 AoE] that deals 800 + (Difficulty x 160) damage
Paladin now casts spells per 3 seconds instead of 10 (which is a lot quicker) and is no longer random but seqential.

Wave 20:
Thunder Terror now has a [Super Bladestorm that also summons red thunder around randomly which also gives 75% Resistance to damage for 5 seconds]

Wave 30:
Warlord now casts [Earth Fury] which is the same ability as the Tauren Chieftain Hero.

Vice Warlord Washurum is now considered an Elite Unit.
He will now only focus on destroying structures and deal 2x damage and is 50% more resistance to towers. and [in every 8 seconds if he is attacked, He will teleport in a random place around the castle.]

Wave 40:
  • Ice God will now use a Super Ability [Super Snow Storm] when his health becomes less than 50%. (You can dodge it)
  • Ice God is no longer Spell Immune ; Instead he has a spell shield in every 3 seconds and has 75% Magic Resistance.
  • Ice God now has 400 AoE Artillery Attack (He has a new massive projectile attack)
- He now has 1.000 Attack Range instead of 600

Wave 60:
  • Infernal Replaced with Demonic Titan (from wave 56)
  • When the Final Boss reaches 70% of his HP, He will call Corrupted Angels.
  • When the Final Boss reaches 40% of HP, He will summon 1 Dragon Lord and 2 Champions of Sin.
  • Reduced Axe Slam of Death damage (2.5 second Charging Super-Attack)
to 45% of Affected Unit's Max Health (from 65%)

Item Changes:
  • Advanced Necklace Shop and it's Quick Variant has been added.
  • Necklaces in Lvl. 4 Shop will be moved to Advanced Necklaces
  • Grand Necklace moved to Quick Made Adv. Necklaces
  • Ultimate Limiter Key (Upgrades Castle) Item has been moved to Special Shop [Where you buy the Personal Item]

Maiden:
- Poison Daggers Dps is now scalable (10% of Base Damage) instead of just dealing 10 damage per second.
- Her Personal Item "Fatal Blade" has been fixed. It will now give Powercraft instead of Weaponcraft and it's ability is now replaced with Coup de Grace that deals massive amounts of damage every 5 attacks. (Former Abilities: Evasion and Non Working Shadow Raze)

Elite Sniper:
- Return of the OG Elite Sniper Model "RiflemanElite made by Turiel"
- Changed the projectile that it shoots to a purple plasma beams -----------o.
- Omega Skill missile model changed into a very big and cool purple plasma ball O.
- The Vault (The thing that Gives Core of Existence when destroyed) will now block Elite Sniper's Attack when he is in his sniper's base.

[2nd Skill] - Deadly Shot has been nerfed reducing it to 15/30/45/60% (from 20/40/60/80%) of Weaponcraft + 7% (from 8%) of Average of HP and Mana.

[3rd Skill] - has been replaced with Positioning (Which will stop movement but increase attack speed)

[4th Skill] - has been replaced with Airstrike Order (Which has Global Range 800 AoE Damage that bombs and stuns enemies)

Another release version to you all. The bugs reported above has been fixed and lots of wave changes has been added. The balancing of the game might be a bit wacky so if you find something that is unbalanced let me know.

Gold given per wave now has a multiplier that is based on how wealthy the player is. The less wealthy they are, the more gold they will receive so that support and heroes without strong AoE spells won't be too left behind. The Multiplier Starts at 1x and it goes all the way up to 2x. This new system may not be perfect but it helps in making the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Oh and yes! Elite Sniper model that I removed ages ago is now back (I removed it before because the file size were too large). I added a lot of special effects in this version from the awesome creators especially from Vinz where I add lots of Sfx Models from.

Attachments

• WHD 2.65 Unprotected.w3x
    8.2 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Level 4
I dunno if I'm supposed to judge the difficulty or not, but I saw some other reviews from other maps that do so, so I will....

-You should probably move the current God difficulty to Nightmare, then make the God difficulty Harder(like make 2-4 of those burning units). Both are too easy to be called that.
-Probably make the Boss resistance to towers increase as the difficulty increase. Bosses feels just almost the same as in easier difficulties. (Gets brutalized by towers, they're already good, but considering it's on nightmare, they should be more tanky)
-Make that box, that gives the core existence item, more durable. I'm breaking way to easy.
-Make a limit on how many divine towers(?), Or make them 80diamonds or something(?)
-the last boss is already Ok

Bug(or need fix)
-the wand Item that gives avatar and a max heal, the max heal doesn't actually max heals. It just heals for a large value.

I'm always playing this on solo(sad I know), so I don't know if it makes things easier (I never read everything). But I was playing on nightmare, with my PC running at 1-2 fps (at best) for the entire game, and I still won. It was very challenging though, almost lost, but the fact that I won WITH that conditions is just.... crazy

Ps; the games isn't laggy, it's just that I got an ultra potato PC :(
And beating it while being super lag isn't that crazy since I've beaten many maps and games running at bellow 10 fps, sooo... don't worry to much.

Last edited:
Level 9
I dunno if I'm supposed to judge the difficulty or not, but I saw some other reviews from other maps that do so, so I will....

-You should probably move the current God difficulty to Nightmare, then make the God difficulty Harder(like make 2-4 of those burning units). Both are too easy to be called that.
-Probably make the Boss resistance to towers increase as the difficulty increase. Bosses feels just almost the same as in easier difficulties. (Gets brutalized by towers, they're already good, but considering it's on nightmare, they should be more tanky)
-Make that box, that gives the core existence item, more durable. I'm breaking way to easy.
-Make a limit on how many divine towers(?), Or make them 80diamonds or something(?)
-the last boss is already Ok

Bug(or need fix)
-the wand Item that gives avatar and a max heal, the max heal doesn't actually max heals. It just heals for a large value.

I'm always playing this on solo(sad I know), so I don't know if it makes things easier (I never read everything). But I was playing on nightmare, with my PC running at 1-2 fps (at best) for the entire game, and I still won. It was very challenging though, almost lost, but the fact that I won WITH that conditions is just.... crazy

Ps; the games isn't laggy, it's just that I got an ultra potato PC :(
And beating it while being super lag isn't that crazy since I've beaten many maps and games running at bellow 10 fps, sooo... don't worry to much.
Thanks for the suggestions, here's what I did and may or will be added in the next version:

On Nightmare:
  • They will now have a burning unit. And bosses of wave 10 - 40 will now have a 40% Tower Damage Resistance
  • and some of their abilities that increase their resistance will be increased.

On Abyssal: (Made that renaming few days ago)
  • They will have 3 instead of one burning units. And 4 bosses will now have 55% Tower Damage Resistance
  • and their resistance increasing abilities even more than nightmare.

The Wand item. I have remade the spell days ago when I was testing Elite Sniper on that item and realized that the item is too broken. Using Mirror Image on Elite Sniper will unexpectedly turn 1 bear into 9 bears. :) - Now the item now has an spell that will cast Finger of Death or Fully Heal depending on who the target is (And is now droppable).

The Vault Box now has 4 million HP instead of 2.5 million HP. It also now has 100 Armor instead of 0. As for the Divine Towers, they will now have a max stock of 2 with 180 seconds before it replenishes. The Divine Tower is now priced at 60 Diamonds.

Me too, I also play solo testing this map so you're not alone on this part. (I can only test the multiplayer part through a program that lets you use multiple instances of warcraft which is something called w3l)

If anyone is curious on what will be added in the next version click on the pastebin link below.

Level 1
Thanks for the suggestions, here's what I did and may or will be added in the next version:

On Nightmare:
  • They will now have a burning unit. And bosses of wave 10 - 40 will now have a 40% Tower Damage Resistance
  • and some of their abilities that increase their resistance will be increased.

On Abyssal: (Made that renaming few days ago)
  • They will have 3 instead of one burning units. And 4 bosses will now have 55% Tower Damage Resistance
  • and their resistance increasing abilities even more than nightmare.

The Wand item. I have remade the spell days ago when I was testing Elite Sniper on that item and realized that the item is too broken. Using Mirror Image on Elite Sniper will unexpectedly turn 1 bear into 9 bears. :) - Now the item now has an spell that will cast Finger of Death or Fully Heal depending on who the target is (And is now droppable).

The Vault Box now has 4 million HP instead of 2.5 million HP. It also now has 100 Armor instead of 0. As for the Divine Towers, they will now have a max stock of 2 with 180 seconds before it replenishes. The Divine Tower is now priced at 60 Diamonds.

Me too, I also play solo testing this map so you're not alone on this part. (I can only test the multiplayer part through a program that lets you use multiple instances of warcraft which is something called w3l)

I hope have some event in game : fam money, Diamond, level...... and New Boss, weapon GOD ....... Thanks :D Because I From Vietnam then Speak English is bad :D Sorry but I love your map :D

Level 9
Version 2.66 has now been released! (11/30/2021)

Biggest Changes:
New Hero of Chaos (Purely Passive Hero, Very weak at the start ##Hero purely based on damage engine.)

• [1st "Counter Attack"] = Gives a Chance to Block attack and return the damage + Powercraft damage to the enemy attacker.
  • [2nd "Chaos Striker"] = Makes attacks deal random damage multiplier from 0.5 to 4 times. And also gives 5% Chance to deal +150 Powercraft
  • [3rd "Random Status"] = Every Attack gives chance to either / Poison / Cripple (-40% AS, DMG and -25% MS) / Hex and Frostvolt (3 sec.) / Curse (50% Miss) / Mana Burn enemies.
  • [4th "Ghosting"] = Has a 10% Chance to attack extremely fast that creates a very translucent image of himself that attacks enemy units very rapidly and will always be at the position of the Hero. It is as strong as the Hero.

• [Omega " Chaos Awakening"] = Damage Type will turn into Chaos and Armor Type will be replaced into Divine. Counter Attack damage will also be turned into a Pure Chaos.
  • [Personal "Sword of Chaos"] = Like a Divine Rapier Item (200 Attack Speed and Bypass Evasion) but with amplification to Chaos Striker.

Major Changes:
  • God Difficulty renamed into Abyssal
  • The Vault (That gives the ultimate item when destroyed) - will now have 4 million HP and 100 Divine Armor (instead of 0 Armor)
  • The gold reward floating text when you kill an enemy will now be only shown to the killing unit instead of showing it to all players.
  • Divine Towers now costs at 60 Diamonds and they will have a Max Stock limit of 2 and has 180 seconds of replenish cooldown.

Difficulty Changes:
On Nightmare:
-They will now have a burning unit. And bosses of wave 10 - 40 will now have a 40% Tower Damage Resistance
-and some of their abilities that increase their resistance will be increased.

On Abyssal:
-They will have 3 instead of one burning units. And 4 bosses will now have 55% Tower Damage Resistance
-and their resistance increasing abilities even more than nightmare.

Bug Fixes:
- Gold Reward when killing too many enemies not showing floating text has heen mostly fixed (Floating Text has a limit of 100 shown at the same time.) ## I have to mix the ingame bounty and my gold system to hide the problem. It won't fix the diamond bounties though.
  • All personal items will no longer be sold to the Merchants.
  • Satanic [Lvl 5 Item] will now say in the tooltip that it has a 50% Lifesteal.
  • Upgrading the Castle through the Key reward not adding to the Net Worth Leaderboard has been fixed.

• Boss Info not being visible and looks glitchy has been fixed (Done be splitting it into two to prevent text length limit from reaching)
  • Enchanted Stone (Tier 1 Special Item) giving 20 to all stats per level instead of 1 has been fixed.
  • Some cases where the Bridge on the Right Part of the map will be destroyed is fixed. The Bridge's HP will now be 900,000 (instead of just 2,500)
  • Pandaren's [Q = Windcutter] , Faerie Dragon [W = Sphere of Destruction] wll now detect it's spell damage properly.
  • Descriptions about blimps' abilities saying that it's still a horse has been fixed.
  • Omega Armor Recipe saying that it requires grand armor and magic defense has been fixed. It will now say that it requires Ultimate Armor.

Wave Changes:
  • Increased Bosses Wave 10 to 40 HP by ~150%
  • Cut Omega Beetle, Brutal Lord and Dragon's Hp into 70% but their attack damage potential is increased.

Item Changes:
  • Price of Weaponsmith's, Battle Mage, Trader and Engineer's Necklace price has increased. (It also will increase the prices of the items that requires these items as recipes.)
  • Total Price of the Dragon's Necklace has been increased to 106,500 (from 85,000)
  • God's Wand [Legendary Tier Item or Tier 6 Item] - has been remade - It now has a spell "Divine Decision" that will fully restore allies hp and mana or do Finger of Death to the targeted enemy dealing massive Wisdom damage. (Since it has been remade, a bug where you use God's wand mirror image on like Elite Sniper then it will permanently multiply his Spirit Bear. Which is very funny because it is the craziest bug I've ever seen!)
  • God's Wand is now droppable (Undroppable before due to the Spell Book with 3 abilities and that is also buggy)
  • God's Wand now gives 700 to Spellcraft and Wisdom (From 1200 Spellcraft)
Godlike Item Changes:
  • Epic Sword of a God will no longer provide 15,000 to All Crafts. Instead it now has a single targeted ability that will stun an enemy unit for 5 seconds and deal 9,000 x (Avg. of all crafts) damage. It will also insta-kill and explode all non-boss units in 350 AoE.

Blade:
  • Blade's base attack time increased to 0.8 (From 1.4)
  • Flash Attack Speed Increased to 60/120/180/240 (From 50/100/150/200)
  • Flash Spell Damage Reduced to 120/240/360/480 (from 170/340/510/690)
  • Seeker Blade has been remade. It will now have lifesteal and deal more damage the stronger the units are and will now detect if the enemy unit is Strong, Elite or Boss.

Paladin:
  • Paladin's Base Attack Speed Lowered to 2.2 (from 1.8)
  • Holy Lights Damage Type has been fixed
  • Holy Lights Damage rescaled to 4000 + 75/150/225/300 x Spellcraft (From 160/320/480/640 x Spellcraft)
  • Mighty Hammer Damage rescaled to 3000 + 50/100/150/200 x Weaponcraft (From 2000 + 80/160/240/320 x Weaponcraft)

Necromancer:
  • Necromancer Raise Dead Skeleton Nerfed (To compensate for the Buffed Bosses that the necro will revive)
  • Necromancer Raise Dead Skeleton Base HP increased to 700 (from 300)

Wolf Whisperer:
  • Mighty Wolf Hotkey [F] not working has been fixed
  • True Form Tooltip still says it has AoE Attack has been updated (It will no longer say it has AoE Attack)
  • Wolf Whisperer's broken personal item has been remade. It is now called Reaper Desolator and it now gives additional 75% attack speed and if an enemy is killed, the Whisperer will restore his HP.
  • Replaced Beast Aura with Chain Lightning. Which bounces 16 times that deals less damage each jump.

Time Berserker:
  • Personal Item Time Amulet renamed to Berserker Amulet.
  • Personal Item's Abilities now give 4x more resistance and deals 2x damage when his hp becomes less than 25%.

This version will be focused on making the game more balanced as well as added a new hero. The "Hero of Chaos" - A purely passive abilities hero and is weak at the start of the game but very strong at the end. A hero that tests the damage engine to it's fullest.

I'll add more events in the map (I have one, Maybe a new arena that is different from fighting a boss. Not on version 2.66 but in the future.) but I'm only focused on adding items, balancing, waves and polishing the game for now. There are still so many to do lists in my map which will take several versions to do all of it (That also includes suggestions from many years ago that I forgot to implement). There's also some heroes that are not yet at S Tier for me that needs their abilities to be reworked.

The unprotected version will be attached below so it will be open to everyone. (More info located on the Notes in the Map Description)

Attachments

• WHD 2.66 Unprotected.w3x
    8.3 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Level 9
Version 2.67 has now been released! (12/13/2021)

Biggest Changes:
New Arena Challenge Event Drone Survival (The event map is larger in size compared to Greater Warlock's)
- Control a tiny robot which only has 5 hp and it needs to survive before it reaches the circle in front of the altar. Escape from the Sea Guardian and dodge the falling stars. The drone only lasts for 180 seconds. You will be rewarded 20 diamonds-- Unlocks at Wave 30

Major Changes:
  • Damage Engine will no longer detect damage when the damage is lower than 0.1% of the affected unit.
  • The Flames and the Wisps at the Hero Selection Area's HP Bar is now always Hidden.
  • Hero Selection Area Environment Re-designed (It should now look like a purple mystical place where souls get to choose their life and their destiny guided by the core of existence)
  • Added a separated Eye Shop (Recipes and Quick)
  • Added Consequence to Extreme use of Gambling, If the Gambling Master gains enough money, he will use those to turn difficulty to Impossible (Intentionally doing this will take very long time. Having the patience use this to troll other players. Congrats! Achievement: Nothing but a waste of time :3 )

Bug Fixes:
---- God's wand lightning duration fixed.
---- Net Worth Leaderboard will now detect gold increase when a player has left the game.
---- Playing at Abyssal Difficulty then randoming a hero gold bug has been fixed.
---- If you buy a Tome (or buying tickets from Arena Master), there will be a Tiny Yellow leftovers " . " on the ground. There is now a cleanup system that removes those every 15 seconds. This will prevent memory leaks in the map.
---- When you learn a skill, you gain an unintended 20 bonus powercraft and spellcraft has been fixed.
---- Fixed Wolf Whisperer upon upgrading the hero through Omega Skill, you will unlearn Chain Lightning.
---- Gambling Reward or loss not adding on Net Worth Leaderboard fix.

Technical Changes:
---- The coding of unlocking the Hero's Personal Item has been reworked. It is now cleaner and more optimized.

Godlike Item Changes:
-o- All Godlike Items now have a HQ Treasure Chest model and with their unique colors to easily differentiate them.
---- Redshift Dagger now has a global blink with 4 seconds cooldown + a cool beam effect, attacks will now bypass evasion
---- Wintercore Orb reworked to be an upgraded version of the helm of dominator and crystal amulet and will now require those items as recipes.
xxxxxxx Dominate will give affected units 50% Damage resistance and 200% Damage Amplification.
xxxxxxx If attacked, enemies around will deal 40 x All Crafts damage (Upgraded Version of Crystal Amulet).
xxxxxxx No longer provides Spell Immunity.
xxxxxxx Now has it's own unique icon design. It looks identical to this map's preview image.

Druid:
[1st Skill = Earth Vines]
---- Dealing too much damage than intended has been fixed
---- It's DPS has been fixed

[2nd Skill = Blossom]
---- The Roots Spiraling around will now deal damage.
---- Single Target Damage is now scalable. Deals 500/1000/1500/2000 x Spellcraft
---- Added Sfx on the Final AoE Attack.

[3rd Skill = Mass Drain]
---- Will now stop it's channeling if there are no more enemy targets affected.
---- Healing will now actively count how many are affected instead of counting only once at the start.

[Personal Item = Earth's Nature Orb]
---- Now has an ability "Healing Wave" heals based on spellcraft.

Thief:
[1st Skill = Steal]
---- You can now also gain items from stealing to Fire Master and Plague King (The Code is also more Optimized and Cleaner).
---- Fixed Capitalism Increase chance

[4th Skill = Robin Hood]
----
Instead of Villagers he will now hire 4 Very Strong Mercenaries that scales with Capitalism.

Hero of Chaos:
[1st Skill = Counter Attack]
---- Cleans the Code of Hero of Chaos' Counter Attack Ability that it may fix some unknown bugs.
---- Counter Attack will now deal spell damage and will no longer be affected by Chaos Striker

[4th Skill = Ghosting]
---- When you have learn't this skill. There will be cases which it will cause Fatal Crashes. It is fixed by simply changing it's ability and making the code cleaner. (I suspect it is caused by some bad configuration on the ability data that it can cause problems to the later patches of warcraft)

Battle Mage:
[3rd Skill = Battle Strike]
---- Battle Mage's Battle Strike is now tied to the damage engine and the firebolt can no longer be exploited by attacking and stopping repeatedly.

[Omega = Chains from Beneath]
---- Will no longer levitate dummy units and Disease Cloud.

Weaponsmith:
[3rd Skill = Weapon Bomb]
---- Special Effects has greatly improved and will no longer cause a lag.

[Omega = Ammo Wagon >> Personal Smith]
---- The Omega Spell is now a targeted to only heroes ability where if you target someone. You will instantly unlock them their personal item. If the affected hero has already a Personal Item unlocked. The hero will be given a Level 5 Item instead or a very rare chance to get a Legendary Item.

[Personal Item = Gigantic Shuriken]
---- Will now move towards the Targeted Point instead of facing of Weaponsmith.
---- Shuriken Fly Height Fixed.

A new event at the arena at last and it's different than just challenging bosses. I am 95% certain that the hero of chaos ulti crash error has been fixed. Unfortunately I think it did not bump the map to the first page so it won't be downloaded that much. Hive has a 2 week waiting period I think before I can upload the map properly and I missed it by 1 day.

- I will take a long break from the mapmaking as i will have to focus on the other things. In 2021, 6 versions has been released and a massive changes has been made since. Enjoy this new version and feel free to post any bugs or suggestions. I will return someday to further improve the map.

Edit: (12/15/2021) Lol ... It did bump to the first page when I updated to version B. (So, that's how it works)
- Version 2.67b only fixes the personal item not working on omega upgraded heroes and Hero of Chaos's personal item key not working in general. And some slight changes to the green traps of the drone and other minor stuff.

The unprotected version will be attached below so it will be open to everyone. (More info located on the Notes in the Map Description)

Attachments

• WHD 2.67b Unprotected.w3x
    8.4 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Level 9
Version 2.68 has now been released! (6/8/2022) []

Biggest Changes:
New Hero Lunar Mistress (A versatile Powercraft and Capitalism Hero that relies on mana to deal massive damage.)
[1st "Searing Arrows"] Activating it gives attacks bonus damage based on Powercraft and 5% of her Max Mana.

[2nd "Spirit of Fortune"] Summons a Wisp that lasts for 30 seconds that has healing aura. It has global teleport and can hold items. You can order it to find gold but will disappear in the process. You can teleport your hero towards the spirit.

[3rd "Clean Hunting"] Killing an enemy gives an additional Gold given based on her Capitalism.

[4th "Star Pull"] Unleashes a massive ball of energy the pulls lunar energy toward the ground near the ball. Lasts for 5 seconds.

[Omega "Moon Apocalypse"] Calls down 9 massive lunar energies to strike the ground ruthlessly in 500 AoE in the same spot.

[Personal "Lunar Bow"] Enchances Searing Arrows Mana Damage as well as reducing it's mana cost. It increases her Mana, Powercraft and Agility.

Major Changes:
  • Changes some wave comments again
  • Core of Existence Vault now only has 10 Armor (Instead of 100.) (Still harder to crack open compared to 2.66 and below versions)
  • Epic Sword Nerfed to now only deal 10% of Max HP to Bosses
  • The Gamble Master becomes even more untrustworthy
  • Ending message changed. Added new ending, Castle and Heroes survive but the World is ruined Ending
  • Shortened time messages after defeating the Final Boss.
  • Updated Hints (When you type the command -enable hints).
  • Made some slight changes to the Loading Screen

Castle Related Changes:
  • Players will now be able to easier see how much percentage of health the castle has. Food UI replaced to Castle Health %.
  • The game will now warn players when the castle falls below 30% HP.
- Experience given when upgrading the castle will now go towards the purchasing player's hero (Also Exp given increased from 5000 to 6000)
  • The Great Castle can now be upgraded up to 12 times (instead of 10).
  • Castle's Divine Shield will now also protect units too not just the castle. It's no longer Invulnerable, Instead will now give immunity to damage.

• Buying God's Titan now only has 10 seconds reflenishment cooldown (instead of 20).
  • Buying God's Titan is now stronger but also now cost 55 Diamonds.
  • Level 1 to 5 Towers (That you buy on the castle) has 150% more hp but 50% less damage stats.
  • Slightly increased the price of the towers.

Bug Fixes:
---- The Next Wave not progressing when all enemy units now has a lower chance of it from happening.
---- Wave 50 Text "Prrobably" Fixed
---- Fixed Blade, Engineer, Archmage, and Dragon Necklace Limit not counting
---- Fixed Epic Sword no bounty reward when the enemies dies.
---- Fixed the Lvl.5 Shop Rescued Angel not aligned properly. Also will now teleport instantly after entering the Way Gate.
---- Blimp's shadow changed to fit a flying unit

Technical Changes:
---- Blimps and other non-heroes that has inventory can now upgrade the castle
---- Added a command "-hint" = To show a hint

Item Changes:
-o- Added Eye of Dominance (Powercraft and Spellcraft Increase)
---- Left Side of the Castle Shops moved slightlly to be more spacious.
---- Basic Shop move to where the Quick Made shops is.
---- (Lv. 4 Item) Sage's Wand now requires a recipe of Mage Wand instead of Ultimate Armor.

Wave Changes:
---- Abyssal Difficulty now only spawn 1 Flaming Buffed Captain on Elite Waves
---- Wave 49 Dragon reduced hp to 75% to what it was previously

---- Wave 53: [Replaced Orc Hero >>>> Death Knight]
----- The Death Knight has besically nearly the same base HP and Damage as the replaced Orc Hero but is an Elite Unit.
----- It will make an instant flashy entrance near the castle.
--xxx--- It has 90% Damage Resist when at >98% HP ; In-Between 40% Damage Resist ; Has 60% DMG Resist at below 20%.
------------ (Which means they have 2x their original hp with extra steps)
--xxx--- It has 20% Chance to completely block damage.
--xxx--- It has 20% Chance to deal 4x Critical Damage including Structures and will completely destroy mana. Will also deal 10% Max HP damage tot non-structures.
--xxx--- It has 5% lifesteal , has Resistant Skin.
--xxx--- When a unit kills them, they will cast Doom on the Unit that lasts for 7 seconds.

---- Wave 60:
----- The Demon Lord will no longer do channeling when summoning Wave 56 Demon's Titan.
----- Wave 56 Demon's Titan is now fall and summon at the same time and there will be 9 of them every 27 seconds.
----- The Demon Lord will no longer cast any spell when he is at above 50% HP.
----- The Demon Lord will gain a 25% resistance to all damage when he is below 50% HP.
----- The Demon Lord will not spawn Demon's Titan when he is below 50% of HP.
----- There will now be 2 Champion of Sin Spawned instead of 3.
--------- They will now spawn when the Demon Lord reaches 70% of His HP below.
----- Only 1 x Spawn Multiplier per lane on Corrupted Angels. (Instead of 2 x Spawn)
--------- They will now spawn when the Demon Lord reaches 90% of His HP below.

Druid:
[2nd Skill = Blossom]
---- Increased Spiral Speed

Enlightened Wisp:
[1st Skill = Spiritual Blast]
---- Decreased the damage it deals to 250/500/750/1000 (from 1000/2000/3000/4000).
---- It's cooldown decreased to 7.5 seconds (from 30 seconds).

I am back after 6 months, A new hero has been released. She is Lunar Mistress, A returning hero that I removed 50 versions ago. She is a damage dealer and semi-decent at dealing AoE damage that is quite good at getting gold. She is the first hero that relies on mana as well due to Searing Arrows. She has a Fortune Spirit that can give the player options like healing, mining gold or to teleport.

This update is mostly focused on gameplay and balancing attempts which is good now that I can focus on adding things instead of fixing bugs. It seems that there is no one reporting any bugs, that's nice now that I know that the map is now clean. Still, if someone finds a bug or any game balance issues, it will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• WHD 2.68 Unprotected.w3x
    8.3 MB · Views: 32
Level 9
Version 2.69 has now been released! (11/22/2022) []

Biggest Changes:
Grand Lich Changes (Ticket Arena Strongest Boss)
  • Reworked the Boss Area (A much bigger space)
  • Now requires ticket buyers to be level 325+ (From 200)
  • Ticket cost lowered to 50,000 (From 75,000)
  • Increased Diamond reward to 40 (From 25 ; The boss is way harder to defeat overall)
  • The Boss will now summon 6 Lanterns that the player must destroy or else he will be immune to damage
  • The Boss wil have 95% Damage resistance (or take 1/20th of damage) when his health is above 98% HP.

--- Hailstorm Violator (Spell that falls down solid ice that silences and deals massive damage in one single point)
------ Nerfed silence duration to 1.5 seconds (from 10 seconds)
------ Nerfed Damage per hit to 4,000 (From 20,000)
------ Nerfed Aoe to 150 (From 250)
------ Increased duration to 6 seconds (from 3 seconds)

--- Freezing Spiral
------ Now has bigger damage to 12,500 (From 5,000)
------ Now has bigger area of spell

Plague King Changes ()
  • Plague King now has an ability where it has 95% Damage resistance (or take 1/20th of damage). Once Activated, the ability will be disabled for 7 seconds until reactivation.
  • He now has a 50% Chance to deal 2x Damage as well as healing him for 2.5% HP.
  • Plaguebearers (Plague King's Minions) now spawn in random amount from 3-5 (from 8) on each side. They attack faster and has way lower attack damage.

Major Changes:
  • There is now a Recommended Level shown in description when challenging bosses from Arena Master
  • Will no longer have the arena master warn and punish players for attacking arena bosses. Instead they will take no damage but attackers will still be teleported.
  • Some Wave Comment Changes
  • Increased Drone Movement Speed to 260 (From 210)
  • Weather will now change depending on waves (Example: Change weather to light snow on wave 6)
  • Added Fog Weather on weather command

Bug Fixes:
---- Fixed Wolf Whisperer's Personal Item not giving when it reaches 100 kills.
---- Fixed the Weather Commands.

Technical Changes:
---- There is now a Universal Fireball and Poison Spell where spells can be easily created and configured. (That is MUI + very efficient)

Item Changes:
-o- Mage Hunter Relic (Expensive Shop) - Has been added to the game, grants spell immunity temporarily for 7 seconds ; has 40 secs cd
-o- Kunai (Weapon Shop) - Spell damage now requires Wisdom instead of Weaponcraft
-o- Poison Daggers (Weapon Shop) - Spell damage now requires Wisdom instead of Weaponcraft
- - - - - - - It will now deal 10 second poison damage based on 20% of Initial Damage. (Part of Universal Poison Spell)
-o- Throwing Axe (Weapon Shop) - Spell damage now requires Wisdom instead of Weaponcraft
- - - - - - - It will now properly deal damage when the axe hits the target (Not after using the item and dealing damage before the axe hits)
-o- Giant Shuriken (Weapon Shop) - Spell damage now requires Wisdom instead of Weaponcraft
- - - - - - - The Shuriken will now properly propel towards where the point the items is casted upon. (Not in front of the user)

Wave Changes:
---- Wave 2: Horse >>>> Giant Rat
----- They are fast, poisonous and there are many of them.

---- Wave 3: Dragon
----- Their damage has been reduced.
----- They now have Flame Strike and Firebolt.

---- Wave 9: Panda >>>> Water Beings
----- Same stats as the Panda

---- Wave 10: Paladin
----- There is now a Spell Marker that will show when the boss casts teleport for 2 seconds.

---- Wave 29: Unstable Drone
----- It's a special wave where the enemy explodes after 2.5 seconds upon attacking dealing massive damage especially to towers.

---- Wave 40: Ice God
----- The theme sound of this wave is intentionally silent.

---- Wave 49: Dragon
----- Reduced base attack damage to 14,000 (from 21,000) + 3,000 per Spawn Rate (from 4,000)
---------
They now have a fireball spell

---- Wave 60: Demon Lord
----- Changed it to players vs only the boss (Will no longer summon minions)
-----
Base Damage Reduced to 120,000 (From 150,000)
-----
Now has Splash Damage
-xx- He now has a gigantic shadow that darkens surroundings for more intimidation factor.
--------- Charged Axe Ground Slam now has 12 blue shockwaves split in all directions
--------- There is still meteor but will no longer spawn demonic titans and it's damage increased.

The Secret Hero (Dark Fire Dragon):
[1st Skill = Wisdom Fireball]
---- Changed the Fireball model into something cooler (I mean... hotter)
---- The skill is now part of the universal fireball spell

Death Knight:
[1st Skill = Life Destruction]
---- Changed sfx to match wave 53 Death Knights , only difference is that it's red
---- Targeted enemy will have their mana completely drained

[Omega Skill = Portal Blast]
---- Fixed a bug where the portal will deal massive damage towards the death knight.

Tower Engineer:
---- The hero has been completely overhauled. The towers he built are now considered as Summoned Heroes.

[1st Skill = Build Fire Tower]
---- The Boulder tower has been replaced
---- Basic Tower that attacks quite fast and has long range.

[2nd Skill = Build Frost Tower]
---- Was the Fire tower
---- It has medium range and has slow attack speed but has splash attack. It is quite tanky.

[3rd Skill = Attack Repair]
---- Was the Frost Tower
---- Grants the Tower Engineer an ability to Attack Friendly Structures to repair them based on his wisdom.

[4th Skill = Build Lightning Tower]
---- Damage Powerhouse, it attacks every 0.08 seconds. Has extremely long range. But will sometimes change targets.

[Omega Skill = Build Chaos Tower]
---- Attacks an Ultra-powerful lightning attack every 4.2 seconds that has a random 1-3x critical damage. Also has a circular area attacks that damages those who approaches the tower.

Archer:
[Omega Skill = Spirit Form]
---- No longer has a delayed damage at the end of the spell
---- Lasts for 4 seconds instead of 2.5 seconds
---- Reduced damage to 1850 x Weaponcraft (from 2700 x Weaponcraft)

I'm back again after almost 6 months : )
Tower Engineer has been reworked, the single use weapons has been fixed, the game will now feel more immersive due to weather changes, and more map polishing done.

Edit: 11/24/2022
Yay! Mine and other's map is back!

Attachments

• WHD 2.69 Unprotected.w3x
    8.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Level 9
not to break anyone's bubble but, this map is not playable since there's only player 1 side...
oh... thanks for telling me, that happened because I changed enemies from computer to neutral in version 2.68 making it not be considered as enemies (I changed it because setting enemies to Computer will make them do things that are not intended like automatically casting spells). I'll just add an enemy player in the next version.

Level 4
oh... thanks for telling me, that happened because I changed enemies from computer to neutral in version 2.68 making it not be considered as enemies (I changed it because setting enemies to Computer will make them do things that are not intended like automatically casting spells). I'll just add an enemy player in the next version.
thanks a lot man...but for now, can you enable the player 2? we are hardcore fans of skamigo -> wintercore and we really would like to play the updated version 2.69. we know it'll take time since you'll be busy with other things and it'll take time to finish the next version. oh and btw, did you fix the Beastmaster skill? he cant summon his wolves but other skill works fine and we seem to find some bugs on on version 2.67 as well. hopefully it wont pass to next version. oh and can you add another level as well? we finished abyssal with just 2 players several times and craves more challenge :).

yours truly,
diehard fans

p/s: omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg its the author himself!!!!

Level 9
thanks a lot man...but for now, can you enable the player 2? we are hardcore fans of skamigo -> wintercore and we really would like to play the updated version 2.69. we know it'll take time since you'll be busy with other things and it'll take time to finish the next version. oh and btw, did you fix the Beastmaster skill? he cant summon his wolves but other skill works fine and we seem to find some bugs on on version 2.67 as well. hopefully it wont pass to next version. oh and can you add another level as well? we finished abyssal with just 2 players several times and craves more challenge :).

yours truly,
diehard fans

p/s: omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg its the author himself!!!!
Player 2 or more will probably be enabled alongside adding an enemy cpu player in next version. It's unfortunate that 2.69 can only be played at single player but version 2.70 will be released soon within few days to weeks. I don't see any problems with the Beastmaster (Wolf Whisperer), his 1st skill Q = Wolf and Command, does not summon a wolf, the Wolf is already created at start of the game located at the south of castle and it can't be controlled with mouse and can't be attacked, only through 3 skill commands of 1st skill.

Hopefully those bugs from 2.67 are already fixed in latest version. I might add more difficulty setting in the future maybe something slightly different than usual.

Level 9
a wave bug happens when we gamble too much and the hardest mode activated in the middle of a wave that makes the wave stuck and we had to type wave debug afterwards
On version 2.68, I've done a fix about the wave bugs. Maybe it might make this bug happen more infrequently. As this bug is a bit hard to completely fix.

- - - - - - - - - -

Version 2.70 has now been released! (12/8/2022) []

Major Changes:
  • Omega Spells name of all heroes is now color coded to Turquoise.
  • Some Wave Comment Changes

Bug Fixes:
---- Fixed Wave 40 not giving any gold when killing enemies.
---- Fixed Issue where the game can't start when it's multiplayer. (Added a dummy enemy player considered as computer)
----
Fixed bug where other players can't see the %HP of the castle at the top right corner of the screen, east of diamond count
---- Fixed Kunai Item description saying it's Weaponcraft when it's actually Wisdom (Version 2.69: Change to Wisdom)

Item Changes:
-o- Circlet of Wisdom >>> Renamed to: Beginner's Amulet
-o- Cloak of Wisdom >>> Renamed to: Journeyman's Amulet
++ Added Item: Master's Amulet (Lv. 4 , Upgraded from Journeyman's Amulet)
++
Added Item: Sage's Amulet (Lv. 5 , Upgraded from Master's Amulet)
-o- Heart of Tranquility >>> Renamed to: Transcendental's Amulet (Legendary , Requires Sage's Amulet)
x - - - - -
Buffed All Stat bonus to 1,850 (From 250)
x - - - - -
Buffed HP Bonus to 80,000 (From 50,000)
x - - - - -
Buffed Wisdom Bonus to 1,500 (From 750)
++
Added Item: Ultimate Amulet (Godlike, Upgraded from Transcendental Amulet)

Wave Changes:
---- Wave 29: Unstable Drone
----- Now has attacks that bypass evasion

Tower Engineer:
[1st Skill = Build Chaos Tower]
---- Tower Engineer's Chaos tower Weapon Type is now Artillery so that enemies splatter when killed by the lightning
---- Big Red Lightning Damage Floating Text tweaked so that damage value can be more easily seen

Fire Mage:
[Omega Skill = Volcano Shield]
---- Can now target allied units
---- Instead of 500 Armor, Units will be given temporary 25% Damage Resistance
---- Increased Attacking Range from 500 to 800
---- Fixed Damage telling that it deals 250 x Spellcraft when it actually deals 125 x Spellcraft. (Now 250 x Spellcraft)
---- Damage dealt by volcano shield will be given to the targeted unit

Version 2.70 onwards will be split into 3 or maybe more parts (2.70, 2.70b, 2.70c) before raising the version number to 2.71 which will hopefully make uploading the map more consistently. Each of these versions can be as large or bigger than before version 2.57.

Attachments

• WHD 2.70 Unprotected.w3x
    8.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Level 4
out of 10 games, sniper hero will not respawn 2 or 3 times and the timer is stuck at 0 . oh and can any red player type the -bringiton command or only "Bluegreen891" can?

Attachments

• respawn bug replay.w3g
    431.5 KB · Views: 2
Level 9
played just now and a found a bug at wave 10 boss, if he is killed before finishing his skill, the skill animation will not disappear forever
Not sure if this will be completely fixed as I consider it a rare bug that is hard to replicate, Orange Portal should not be selectable (But in the photo you provided it can be selected). In the next release, One change I made is that spell teleportation will now be canceled when he dies.

out of 10 games, sniper hero will not respawn 2 or 3 times and the timer is stuck at 0 . oh and can any red player type the -bringiton command or only "Bluegreen891" can?
Very nice that you provided me a replay. Thanks to that, I gain some insights and seen couple of bugs like the bridge getting destroyed, enemies moving to the dock into the waters, and so on.

I can't seem to replicate the not respawing bug even after the sniper dies many many times. It could take time for me to fix the bug and at the very least I am now aware of this rare bug. As for the -bringiton command, it's purpose is just to test a secret event on the gamble master but since people want challenge, I'll add it but maybe through a voting system.

It seems that Impossible difficulty is not that impossible for multiple players. I'll make some tweaks to make it harder not just increasing their HP and Damage. I'll also balance things out by preventing spamming Eye of Unknown on towers and heroes.