• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wintercore HD 2.71

WHD-Forum-Map-Title.png

SHD-Forum-Commands.png
SHD-Forum-Features.png
SHD-Forum-Heroes.png

Choose from 44 very unique heroes to defend against 60 epic waves of enemies.

Learn skills like Weaponcraft, Powercraft, Spellcraft, Capitalism and Wisdom.

Type "-random" to pick random heroes including the secret hero.
"-cam (number)" to change to a further camera view.
"-Kills" show kill count
"-count" to show number of enemies.
"-rate" to show exp rate of all players.
"-ms" to show movement speed.
"-size" to make enemies grow 2x .
"-boom" to see for yourself.
"-t" to teleport back to the castle.
"-nw (show/hide)" to show or hide Net Worth leaderboard that is added on version 2.65

For Weather commands:
-weather snow, -weather rain, -weather wind, weather moonlight, -weather off

Hints:
- (enable/disable hints) ; which will give hints randomly every minute. Disabled by default.

For Player 1 exclusive commands only:
"-kick (player number)" --- to kick a player
"-give gold/wood (value) (Player color) --- to give/reduce gold

-This map can play up to 6 players
-Some Heroes are Extremely Unique
-Highly Replayable
-The castle can be upgraded with a key which cost 80 Diamonds
-There are over hundreds of Items to purchase
-Has 5 difficulties to choose from (The Nightmare and Abyssal have those burning super-powered variants.)
-95% Custom Spells (triggered)
-Has secret events that gives extremely powerful items

- You can see your team's net worth so you can help those who are left behind and make the game enjoyable for everyone
-You can manipulate wave spawn number (Player 1 only)
-You can also manipulate pre-wave timer (Player 1 only)
-Each hero has its own background story.

Systems:
-Has Advanced multiboard to see all the details needed for the map
-Has Advanced Recipe System for smooth experience.
-Has Leaderboards to show your team's Net Worth
-Has "Summoned Heroes" that can scale their stats infinitely based on the player's crafts.
-Has different types of enemies. Normal (1x reward), Strong (Spawns only half and 2x reward), Elite (There are only 4 per wave and has 5x rewards)

You can access the unprotected version of the map (can be found in author's note)
But the map link in hive is protected.

Hero Tower: This tower can level up and use items.
Diamond: Is a currency that is equivalent to 10000 golds.
Weather System: This system gives players commands to weathers (see commands at top)

Omega spell: each hero can learn his strongest spell, to learn it the hero has to reach level 30 and defeat the omega boss, paying 15000 gold to challenge him in the arena (Shop north-west corner)

CRAFTS: there are 5 crafts that you can increase with certain items or by leveling

->Weaponcraft (only for weaponcraft heroes): the more weaponcraft you have, the more damage your abilities do, and generally improve your abilities. Weaponcraft increases your strength by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Powercraft (only for powercraft heroes): the more powercraft you have, the more damage your spells do or just generally improve your spells. Powercraft increases your agility by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Spellcraft (only for spellcraft heroes): the more spellcraft you have, the more damage your spells do, the longer your summons last, or just in general improve your spells. Spellcraft increases your intelligence by 1 for each 100% after each wave.

->Capitalism gives you bonus gold after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more capitalism you have, the more gold you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

->Wisdom gives you bonus exp after each wave, amount increases per wave, the more wisdom you have, the more experience you receive. Effects abilities for certain heroes. Effects abilities for certain heroes.

Personal Items: Each hero has a personal item that he/she can unlock; you need to get the item Personal Item unlocker and you will kill 100 units to unlock the personal item.

- You can challenge 3 bosses: Fire Master, Plague King and Grand lich to gain diamonds. But there is 1 more boss.. Nah.. it's up to you to find him.

- If you are upto the challenge, you can farm gold and exp fighing endlessly spawning enemies. You just have to be careful of the Big One.
]

To see the list of Heroes please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Heroes

SHD-Forum-Information.png
SHD-Forum-Changes.png

SHD-New-Full-Map.png

SHD-New-Fire-Master.png

New-Warlock-Shop-Area.png

full

To see the Changelogs please push the pastebin link below:
Wintercore HD Changelogs

SHD-Forum-Credits.png
SHD-Forum-Notes.png

Special Thanks:

• skamigo (The original creator of this map)
  • Blizzard Entertainment (For the game)

• Vinz
  • Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • Sellenisko
  • alfredx_sotn
  • General Frank
  • RED BARON
  • Mr. Bob
  • Frankster
  • DarkHunter1357
  • RED BARON
  • WILL THE ALMIGHTY
  • Pyramidhe@d
  • DonDustin
  • Tarrasque
  • sPy
  • Ampharos_222
  • UgoUgo
  • Callahan
  • Tranquil
  • Happy Tauren
  • Thrikodius
  • expresso
  • Turiel
  • Hate
  • nGy
  • HammerFist132
  • Pyritie
  • Blackdoom
  • JetFangInferno
  • stan0033

• Kwaliti
  • skizzik
  • -BerZeKer-

• Kwaliti
  • shamanyouranus
  • FrostTorture
  • CRAZYRUSSIAN
  • Golden-Drake
  • Peekay
  • Frankster
  • ike-ike
  • Golden-Drake
  • Akolyt0r
  • Darkfang
  • The_Silent
  • Cloudwolf
  • Peekay
  • Infinitynexus
  • Anachron
  • Nudl9
  • prizraknadache
  • Mr.Goblin
  • kola

• Knno
  • Squiggy
  • Klingo
  • Mage goo
  • Tank-Commander
  • Tiche3
  • Maker
  • baassee
  • Paladon
  • Cryophoenix
  • Rmx
  • X-OMG-X
  • JeffreyQ
  • Nolyp (for item description)

• Vengeancekael (For Moderation)
  • Hell_Master (For Re-Moderation)
  • Naman
  • Maniawar3
  • 13lackace
  • orchius
  • Lordjoker
  • trolly056
  • NightAngelz
  • rrfvtgb
  • sheep
  • melnikas
  • HayateRein
  • ravewarheit
  • Oldmilk
  • JBB
  • LeonXardo66
  • TLI-Inferno
  • Fischiblub
  • Crett
  • Neecrom

This map is based from the original version 1.31 by Skamigo. I improved it very well to make it better by focusing on the gameplay. As of version 2.62, I renamed the map to Wintercore HD because it's not just his map now but ours and it can continue motivate me to continue the map.

Anyone can download the unprotected version of the map. You can edit, modify it or learn from it. (Note: Loading time is horribly slow that takes a minute <Makes it eat my time developing the map>). The Unprotected version of the file is always attached to my latest comments when a version releases.

There will be a time when I will stop releasing updates for a while as to do other important things in life. When that comes I will return someday and add some things that I have learned.

Keywords:
Blue, Castle, Recommended, Ice, Winter, Frost, Skamigo's Hero Defense, Defense, Castle Defense, The Great Hero Defense, Siege, Survival, Bluegreen891, Wintercore HD
Contents

Wintercore HD 2.71 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/02 09:50:07 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status: Approved Rating: 3/5 Acceptable Rep Received: 2Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga...
Level 3
More time is definitely needed, you barely have time to do the optional bosses before a wave most of the time. I've actually lost a few times forgetting the dragon wave was coming and they nuke my castle.

Also a serious problem with sniper, the omega boss instantly casts his spell to teleport to him and kills him in 1 hit no matter what, you might want to make sniper invulnerable for a few seconds or something when he goes into that boss arena so he doesn't instantly die outright. Same thing with the fire elemental summon in the other arena.

Also could you make all units in boss areas teleport out excepting enemies? It would make it so that the bear and other hero summons would stop getting stuck there after the fight is over.

Last edited:
Level 9
More time is definitely needed, you barely have time to do the optional bosses before a wave most of the time. I've actually lost a few times forgetting the dragon wave was coming and they nuke my castle.

Also a serious problem with sniper, the omega boss instantly casts his spell to teleport to him and kills him in 1 hit no matter what, you might want to make sniper invulnerable for a few seconds or something when he goes into that boss arena so he doesn't instantly die outright. Same thing with the fire elemental summon in the other arena.

Also could you make all units in boss areas teleport out excepting enemies? It would make it so that the bear and other hero summons would stop getting stuck there after the fight is over.

Alright... I'll increase the time before or after every bosses to 60 seconds. Sniper problems will be fixed.

Level 12
Ive played this game a few times and even played the older versions from over a year ago and i gatta say its pretty fun. Although 2 major problems annoyed me, first, capitalism is just too strong. You just gatta hold a couple of waves until you can build an legendary item with a capitalism hero and BOOM, its smooth sailing all game. My second issue is the difficulty, levels will almost always be easy, until you hit a creep wave that has some stupid ability that can end the game for you if you don't see it coming, like the voidwalkers who seems to have perma bash if 4 or more get to you. It makes it kinda annoying, since you don't encounter any resistance all game and then suddenly you get immobilized until you lose. But besides that this game is really fun and the changes you've made have only made the game better! That's why i play this game every few months.

Level 9
Ive played this game a few times and even played the older versions from over a year ago and i gatta say its pretty fun. Although 2 major problems annoyed me, first, capitalism is just too strong. You just gatta hold a couple of waves until you can build an legendary item with a capitalism hero and BOOM, its smooth sailing all game. My second issue is the difficulty, levels will almost always be easy, until you hit a creep wave that has some stupid ability that can end the game for you if you don't see it coming, like the voidwalkers who seems to have perma bash if 4 or more get to you. It makes it kinda annoying, since you don't encounter any resistance all game and then suddenly you get immobilized until you lose. But besides that this game is really fun and the changes you've made have only made the game better! That's why i play this game every few months.

Thanks for playing the map. I'll do improving the difficulties in the future versions and nerf somehow capitalism.

Level 3
If you're nerfing capitalism you need to either decrease item gold cost or increase the bounty creeps give you along with possibly making gold shared team-wide. Because having high capitalism is the only way to afford most of the items.

Level 3
Good work with the version, but I've noticed the game crashes infrequently when I die as sniper in the fire panda area. Also I've been playing battle mage a bit too and I think you should rework how he gains stats with his abilities.

the cleaving attack passive fireball one is just kind of useless because of how low of a chance it is. only 15% chance to shoot the fireball to begin with and a 5% off of that to gain a single point of stats? Also cleave is kind of counter productive to the stat gain because it makes it so that you hit enemies less.

So I would suggest you make his bloodlust ability scale with the amount of weaponcraft it gives you and change the way you get spellcraft with something else. Possibly making an on hit chance that applies to hits with his ult too would be a nice combination. Also is his ensnare ability not supposed to work on bosses? Because they don't seem to be affected.

Also it's nothing major but I would still advocate for some sort of gold sharing system for creep kills because in the map's current state it makes the stronger players snowball and the others are kind of perpetually falling more and more behind due to the money needed for higher tier items.

Level 9
Good work with the version, but I've noticed the game crashes infrequently when I die as sniper in the fire panda area. Also I've been playing battle mage a bit too and I think you should rework how he gains stats with his abilities.

the cleaving attack passive fireball one is just kind of useless because of how low of a chance it is. only 15% chance to shoot the fireball to begin with and a 5% off of that to gain a single point of stats? Also cleave is kind of counter productive to the stat gain because it makes it so that you hit enemies less.

So I would suggest you make his bloodlust ability scale with the amount of weaponcraft it gives you and change the way you get spellcraft with something else. Possibly making an on hit chance that applies to hits with his ult too would be a nice combination. Also is his ensnare ability not supposed to work on bosses? Because they don't seem to be affected.

Also it's nothing major but I would still advocate for some sort of gold sharing system for creep kills because in the map's current state it makes the stronger players snowball and the others are kind of perpetually falling more and more behind due to the money needed for higher tier items.

I see...I'll rework battle mage for the next version and I'll try to improve gold system.

I'll go hiatus for a moment.

Level 3
Just suggestions of course, I do rather like how you did his ult and the chain box thing with Battle Mage though he's certainly interesting to play.

Overall you've made a very good map and I like how you actually listen to your players unlike some map makers.

Level 9
Just suggestions of course, I do rather like how you did his ult and the chain box thing with Battle Mage though he's certainly interesting to play.

Overall you've made a very good map and I like how you actually listen to your players unlike some map makers.

Thanks for the compliment! I still won't do the map for a while.

shd v.2.55
blade's skill "Demon's blade" is not working
Comand "-the ***** is ***** and ****" is not working

I have tried blade's ultimate and It works fine for me.

As for the command, I'm not yet clear about this command "-the ***** is ***** and **** " as it does not exist in my map.

Level 9

Oh! I remember now... the command "the color is black and blue" will give you the strongest item (It should be now Core of Existence). I have forgotten completely, Sorry about that. The asterisks in what you've posted made your post unclear because the text cannot be changed.

I'll fix this in the next version but it will take it a while to update the map. I can only just open my account in hive.

Level 9
I found at least 3 bugs, I can send replays because my english is not so good.

You can send the replays for me to analyze the bugs here.

Bluegreen891 said:
I returned from hiatus. I've reworked the terrain at the east part of the map.
28ml2xd.jpg

-Reworked Right Part of Wave Spawn adding Waterfalls with a Bridge.
-Reworked Northern Part of Wave Spawn adding Crystals With Nerves.
-Added Walls near Castle at every wave spawn directions.
-Increased Castle Size.
-Moved shops near castle a little further away.

Naga Champion
-Nerfed Double Tide damage from 300/600/900/1200 (250/500/750/100 in tooltip) to 150/300/450/600.
-Buffed Thermal Eruption damage from 125/250/375/500 to 175/350/575/700.
-Splash Strike Changes;
Cleaving: 25/45/65/85% to 20/40/60/80%
AoE: 150/200/250/300 to 400
Stun chance removed
Will now deal 400 AoE damage with 25% chance (Deals 50/100/150/200 x Weaponcraft)

Battle Mage
-Increased base attack time from 1.60 to 1.50
-Battle Strike Changes;
Cleaving: 20/40/60/80% to 40/60/80/100%
AoE: 100/150/200/250 to 150
Fireball Chance: 15% to 25% (40% if you have personal item)
Spellcraft Inc Chance: 5% to 25% (40% if you have personal item)
Fireball Stun: 1 second to 0.9 seconds

Gravity Mage
-Gravity Mage's Evasion replaced into Gravity Field (Giving an allied a chance stun shield)

Druid
-Change Tree of Eternity spell's model into a much better model (Based on DotA's World Tree ; whoever owns this model shall be credited)
-Tree of Eternity Changes:
**Devotion Aura Armor increase from 4/8 to 50/100
**Thorns Aura from 10/20% to 20/40%
**Unholy Aura Reworked (will now destroy 1% of non hero enemy's HP)
**Endurance Aura from 7/14% to 25/50%
**Duration from 30 x Spellcraft to 40 + (4 x Spellcraft) seconds
**Expiration timer of tree fixed
Personal Item Nerfed

Elite Sniper
-When attacked, he will lose 10% of his max hp. (10 or less hits now required before he dies)

Last edited:
I think making the sniper die instantly really ruins him. Let him take hits, just make him very weak. Give him an invisible passive that increases his damage taken (damage reduction with a negative value) by a significant amount so that he won't be an effective tank, but let him have health so that 90% of gear isn't completely useless.

Level 9
I think making the sniper die instantly really ruins him. Let him take hits, just make him very weak. Give him an invisible passive that increases his damage taken (damage reduction with a negative value) by a significant amount so that he won't be an effective tank, but let him have health so that 90% of gear isn't completely useless.

I already changed it into reducing 10% of his max hp per hit.

I already changed it into reducing 10% of his max hp per hit.

That's still lame, because it makes anything affecting HP, armor, evasion, regen, lifesteal, etc, from gear, useless, which means that you're either limited to like 5% of the items in the game, or you have to pay for items with effects that aren't helping you.

Level 9
That's still lame, because it makes anything affecting HP, armor, evasion, regen, lifesteal, etc, from gear, useless, which means that you're either limited to like 5% of the items in the game, or you have to pay for items with effects that aren't helping you.

I'll consider increasing the hit needed for him to 20 hits or 5% hp lost per hit.

For HP, I made it a bit useful before by setting additional percentage max hp damage for deadly shot.

I'll consider increasing the hit needed for him to 20 hits or 5% hp lost per hit.

For HP, I made it a bit useful before by setting additional percentage max hp damage for deadly shot.

Except that anything relating to armor, life regeneration, or lifesteal is still useless. Not to mention that taking 20 hits to die will make him more tanky than many players against bosses who might be killing other players in less than 20 hits. So then, while he can die in a second of being surrounded by creeps, he'd somehow be tanky against a boss.

You completely misunderstand what I'm talking about. I'm not saying to make their hits take a smaller percentage of his health to make him tankier. That does nothing but simply makes the game easier without fixing any problems.

I suggest you take my previous suggestion to simply return him to normal, where he has health and attacks hurt his health directly. Just give him an ability (as an item ability or hidden spellbook so there is no icon for it) that increases his damage taken by a significant percentage, such as 500%, using negative values for damage reduction. This will make sure that the sniper is quite vulnerable, but gear that helps him survive will still serve a purpose.

Level 9
Except that anything relating to armor, life regeneration, or lifesteal is still useless. Not to mention that taking 20 hits to die will make him more tanky than many players against bosses who might be killing other players in less than 20 hits. So then, while he can die in a second of being surrounded by creeps, he'd somehow be tanky against a boss.

You completely misunderstand what I'm talking about. I'm not saying to make their hits take a smaller percentage of his health to make him tankier. That does nothing but simply makes the game easier without fixing any problems.

I suggest you take my previous suggestion to simply return him to normal, where he has health and attacks hurt his health directly. Just give him an ability (as an item ability or hidden spellbook so there is no icon for it) that increases his damage taken by a significant percentage, such as 500%, using negative values for damage reduction. This will make sure that the sniper is quite vulnerable, but gear that helps him survive will still serve a purpose.

No need to do an invisible passive, I can make this by using the same trigger. In the next version, he'll take 10x more damage from enemies.

Level 5
While you are max lvl and you buy the castle upgrade, the experience gets dropped on the ground. If the horse tries to pick up this item xp the game crashes. This may be quite an unlikely event, i managed to bump in it while testing the map.
On a side note, great map, keep up the good work ^^

Level 9
While you are max lvl and you buy the castle upgrade, the experience gets dropped on the ground. If the horse tries to pick up this item xp the game crashes. This may be quite an unlikely event, i managed to bump in it while testing the map.
On a side note, great map, keep up the good work ^^

Since it's very rare for that to happen in normal games without the use of cheats. I may not bother to fix this bug.

Thanks for liking this map :)

this maps some guys can't bug. peta ring... >.<

Thanks for the rating! Please make it more clear so I can fix it

Mimes necklace is false in the tooltip

You need:
Asssasin's Necklace
Druid's Necklace
AND
Tauren's Necklace NOT Blade's Necklace

Okay! Easy Fix
Well... The necklace's former name is Blade's Necklace (Since he was changed into a powercraft hero) I turned into Tauren's Necklace. Forgotten some tooltips.

Last edited:
Level 9
Version 2.57 Has been released!
----This change focuses on making the bosses more interesting to battle.
----This also removes the attack speed bonus per agility (To make Attack Speed Bonus for items and abilities useful)

Wave:
- Paladin will now teleport instantly at the castle being invulnerable for 10 seconds.

- A scary lightning near the castle per second at random place that will probably kill you or deal 125,000 damage at 300 AoE.

- Vice Warlord Washurum Extremely Buffed and will teleport at castle with 125% Attack Speed Bonus.

- Ice God has Global Ranged Absolute Zero (Use tower to Counter)

- Supreme Pit Lord is Bigger and Badder and Tougher

- Demon Lord's Roar now deals 25% Max Hp Damage
- Added Skill, Slams the Ground at your location and will instant kill you after 2 seconds. You just have to run when you see a doom effect on him. (Breaks evasion and Magic Immunity)

Greater Warlock
-Reworked, When a cage is destroyed it will no longer spawn Ice Gods but instead it will now immidiately battle him spawning Warlocks.
-Changed Greater Warlock's Message
-Now has Berserk (400% Increase Attack Speed and takes almost no damage from attacks)

For more information see changelogs. . .

Level 9
Level 9
check replay
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1QMmzbJS1HCRmFyZy1QZnRhNFU/view?usp=sharing

if you full 6 slot item. and many right click in main house (in northeast) bug some item.

But still... that doesn't explain anything. I don't know which main house you are talking about. All I could see is your hero standing there and the timer is not destroyed.

As I said before update your warcraft version to 1.26 (This may help)

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/atj8j0f6x5lcq7j/War3TFT_126a_English.exe

Use Google Translator (Can Help)
Try to post using your own language but not in replay.

Level 3
While your other edits are fine I completely disagree with ANY instakill abilities in games, especially ones that pierce evasion or magic immunity. It completely punishes melee heroes regardless of the type, please remove it and replace it with an ability that does high damage but is survivable by tanks.

Last edited:
Level 9
While your other edits are fine I completely disagree with ANY instakill abilities in games, especially ones that pierce evasion or magic immunity. It completely punishes melee heroes regardless of the type, please remove it and replace it with an ability that does high damage but is survivable by tanks.

You can just Run from it and you will be fine. (Final Boss)
You have two seconds to react.

-I made it to counter Absolute + Redshift Combo (Or 100% Magic Resist + 100% Evasion)
-Also don't forget the Potion of Rebirth (10K Gold for 7 seconds death delay) <Most Underused Item in my Opinion>

For wave 20 Just stay away for at least outside the gate or Let the Tower do the thing.

I am completely against the idea of removing a newly released idea of mine. I will only improve it or if I feel removing it then I'll remove it.

But, I will make it deal 65% Damage and 2.5 Seconds to React. That way the first time players can survive that attack and flee next time.

Also the Potion of Rebirth, I'll fix the tooltip since it is written that the hero will immediately respawn.

Last edited:
Level 3
On the latest version, wave 30 the whole right side wont spawn (meaning no bosses)

when you gain over 1 million gold on wave end (due to multiversal eye) you will only get 50 diamonds regardless of your actual income and your gold is set to 100k.. is this intended? you would actually get way more than that :/
maybe try to create a virtual gold storage?

Level 9
On the latest version, wave 30 the whole right side wont spawn (meaning no bosses)

when you gain over 1 million gold on wave end (due to multiversal eye) you will only get 50 diamonds regardless of your actual income and your gold is set to 100k.. is this intended? you would actually get way more than that :/
maybe try to create a virtual gold storage?

Wave 30 will be fixed in the next version and the gold per wave is not intended but i'll try to fix the bug. I might do this: Above wave 50, Gold per wave will turn into Diamond per wave.

-Fixed Few Collision errors
-The Enemy units may or will now attack the castle at the same time. (Wave Send Trigger)
-Castle Upgrade Gold Cost from 3000 to 2500
-The Great Castle Upgrade Diamond Cost from 20 to 15
-Divine Tower Heavy Buff
-All Godlike Items Diamond Cost from 300 to 275
-Wave 30 Fixed

Trader
-Fixed Tome of Crafts charges
-Create Diamond
--- increased gold requirement from 40,000 to 50,000
--- Decreased casting time from 3 to 1 seconds
--- When gold is not enough to cast, you will restore mana depending on manacost
--- It will also show warning text with gold requirement.
--- Will now spawn in front of Trader instead to inside trader.
-Added Command for him when picked; "-grq" to show gold requirement.

Wave 20
-Reduced damage from 125000 to 75% of Affected unit's hp (Can be reduced by magic resist)

Wave 50
-Changed Boss and units from Pitlords into Undead Apex and Variety of Undeads (Melee, Range, Siege)
-all units have spawn rate of 1 x Number of Players
-The boss gets stronger the lower his hp is (Same with Sniper's Bear)

Final Boss
-Ground Slam will now deal 65% of HP instead of Instant Kill

I wanted at add a hero but I have no idea yet.

Level 3
It still doesn't seem like the Necromancer's Undead Touch summon duration scales with spellpower.

Which means the dream of being able to keep bosses around as my personal servants is shot...

EDIT:
I may have been wrong!!!!!!

EDIT:
No I'm absolutely sure it doesn't scale at all!!!
I was right the first time

Last edited:
Level 1
How to beat voidwalkers wave?
They have 4k damage, it is enough to kill any player ~70-80lvl (including Nether Dragon) with one punch. I can't deal damage to them. On towers 4-5 lvl i can see only "miss" inscription always, when they trying to hit voidwalker.

Level 3
Well Im blind? he made an changelog for 2.58 but i can only find 2.57?
the changes of 2.58 sounds amazing :D
the version was never released to the best of my knowledge. i assume the map is in indefinite hiatus
i like the map as is, so i'm not too choked up about it, but i admit i was hyped about 2.58 for a while

Level 9
Version 2.58 Has been released!

- Added 3rd option at Dialog for 1st Player - Pre-Wave Timer (Slow, Normal, Fast)
- Fixed Few Collision errors
- Changes some wave comments
- The Enemy units may or will now attack the castle at the same time. (Wave Send Trigger)
- Castle Upgrade Gold Cost from 3000 to 2500
- Added 10 more levels for Castle Upgrades
- Divine Tower Heavy Buff
- All Godlike Items Diamond Cost from 300 to 275
- Wave 30 Fixed
- Flattened the Terrain of Omega Boss Area
- Increased Castle Room Key diamond price from 75 to 80
- Changed The Great Castle base HP from 100,000 to 120,000
- Changed The Great Castle base Armor from 500 to 1000
- Core of Existence (The Ultimate Item) now gives additional 160000 to all crafts

Shadow Master
- Changed voice from Varimatras to Kelthuzad Necro
- Replaced Nether Blast into Sigma Wave (Swapped Nether Blast and Wave of Darkness)

Space Darkness --> Space Creature
- Wave of Darkness Remove
- Added Dark Boom (Swapped from Shadow Master but with cooler sfx)

Time Berserker
-Destruction Axe
--- Added SFX based on Warstomp
--- Nerfed Damage from (250 x level) to (100 x level)
--- Buffed AoE from 125 to 250
--- Increased chance from 10% to 12%

-Lifesteal Axe
--- Fixed heal value from 1/2/3/4 x powercraft to 2/4/6/8 (as the tooltip says)
-Multiversal Call
--- Renamed Omega Skill from Counterpart's Aid to Multiversal Call
--- Changed Skill Icon
--- Changed illusion count from 2 to 9
--- Changed Cooldown from 300 to 60 seconds
--- Changed duration to from 50 to 6 seconds

Vampire

-Immortality
--- When the Vampire dies, it will now set the countdown death timer to 10 seconds instead of reincarnating which fixes the death trigger damage.

Tauren Chieftain
--- Renamed Majestic Stone to Stone Of Aesthetic

Trader
-Fixed Tome of Crafts charges
-Create Diamond
--- increased gold requirement from 40,000 to 50,000
--- Decreased casting time from 3 to 1 seconds
--- When gold is not enough to cast, you will restore mana depending on manacost
--- It will also show warning text with gold requirement.
--- Will now spawn in front of Trader instead to inside trader.
-Added Command for him when picked; "-grq" to show gold requirement.

Elite Sniper
- Renamed Base Comfort to Sniper's Area
- Spirit Bear
--- Spell Hotkeys Fixed
--- War Stomp AoE increased from 250 to 300
- Tweaked Deadly Shot damage into Average of 8% of Max life and mana from 5% of life

Battle Mage
- All starting stats reduced by 1
- Base Damage increased by 10
- Battle Strike
--- Reduced Chance of Fireball From 25% to 15%
--- Fireball now deals 120/240/360/480 x Weaponcraft and Spellcraft instead of just Spellcraft and 100 x level.
- Combo Breaker
--- Increased Damage from 400/800 to 800/1600 x Spellcraft or Weaponcraft

Tutor
--- Changed Wisdom Aura spell into The Tutor (Periodic Stat Up from Life Manipulator)
--- Added message for spell The Tutor

Life Manipulator
- Periodic Stat Up Removed
- 35%
--- Changed Spell 35% to 42%
--- Increased AoE of Spell to 700 from 600
--- Is now 3rd Skill as opposed to being an Ultimate

- Life Vortex
--- Fixed Spell only has half the effect the tooltip says.
--- Damage buffed to 80/160/240/320 x Powercraft (50/100/150/200 tooltip or 25/50/75/100 actual)
--- Heal buffed to 50/100/150/200 x Powercraft (20/40/60/80 tooltip or 10/20/30/40 actual)

- Added Ultimate Skill Life Blast
--- Deals 400/800/1200 x powercraft and heals 300/600/900 spellcraft with 40 seconds cooldown. Manacost Intensive.

Naga Champion
- Reduced Base Attack time to 2.00 from 1.8
- Reduced Base HP by 40
- Reduce Strength gain per level to 2.6 from 3
- Splash Strike
--- Removed Waterbolt
--- Replaced into addional damage based on 2% of hp and 25/50/75/100% weaponcraft
--- Nerfed AoE from 400 to 300

Wave 20
-Reduced damage from 125000 to 75% of Affected unit's hp (Can be reduced by magic resist)

Wave 50
-Changed Boss and units from Pitlords into Undead Apex and Variety of Undeads (Melee, Range, Siege)
-all units have spawn rate of 1 x Number of Players
-The boss gets stronger the lower his hp is (Same with Sniper's Bear)

Final Boss
-Ground Slam will now deal 65% of HP instead of Instant Kill

I wanted to add a hero but I have no idea yet.

I'm back once again and I'm sorry for a very long hiatus.
Also, future releases of this map will be slow or may no longer be released

As for the new wave timer option this is the info:
Pre Wave 1 = 40 <Fast> ; 50 <Normal> ; 60 <Slow> at seconds
Between waves =
20 <Fast> , 30 <Normal>, 40 <Slow> [Wave 1-35]
15 <Fast> , 25 <Normal>, 35 <Slow> [Wave 36 - 50]
10 <Fast> , 20 <Normal>, 30 <Slow> [Wave 51 - 60]
After Boss Wave = 80 <Fast> , 90 <Normal> , 100 <Slow> seconds

Basically, Fast = 0 seconds , Normal = 10 seconds , Slow = 20 Seconds

Last edited:
Level 9
Hi BlueGreen
I like this map.
I expected fix bug upgrade item[

This bug is very hard to fix because the Inventory System is not made by me. it's a bug long time ago and I haven't found a way yet to fix this problem. Sorry about that but still I will not give up yet. Since it's 2018 I may no longer contact the creator of Multi-Function Item System.

Thank you, that give me more clue on how to fix this major bug.

Edit: I think I fixed the bug but there's a drawback, you can no longer combine items even when the inventory is full when picking up items on the ground. Before, I have no idea or no way how the bug really works but since recently as koaibangem posted, that video is extremely useful in fixing this bug since 2.20-ish.

Last edited:
Level 2
This bug is very hard to fix because the Inventory System is not made by me. it's a bug long time ago and I haven't found a way yet to fix this problem. Sorry about that but still I will not give up yet. Since it's 2018 I may no longer contact the creator of Multi-Function Item System.

Thank you, that give me more clue on how to fix this major bug.

Edit: I think I fixed the bug but there's a drawback, you can no longer combine items even when the inventory is full when picking up items on the ground. Before, I have no idea or no way how the bug really works but since recently as koaibangem posted, that video is extremely useful in fixing this bug since 2.20-ish.

It's great when there are not bug ...
Thank for map