Single Headed Chimaera

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Previews
Contents

Single Headed Chimaera (Model)

Single Headed Chimaera Hakkari (Model)

Single Headed Chimaera Hakkari Portrait (Model)

Single Headed Chimaera Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Pretty useful model. Approved. EDIT: I forgot, but you should upload an ingame image to show that it works in order to be approved. An icon is not really necessary, but it'd be very much appreciated. Btw, I'd merge the Spawn of Hakkar skin and this...
Pretty useful model. Approved.

EDIT: I forgot, but you should upload an ingame image to show that it works in order to be approved. An icon is not really necessary, but it'd be very much appreciated.
Btw, I'd merge the Spawn of Hakkar skin and this model as well, and add the three variations (1 head, 1 head hakkar and 2 headed hakkar) in this post. I didn't know you made both, but when I first saw this model I thought: Damn, this would look great with the other guy's skin.

Pretty useful model. Approved.

EDIT: I forgot, but you should upload an ingame image to show that it works in order to be approved. An icon is not really necessary, but it'd be very much appreciated.
Btw, I'd merge the Spawn of Hakkar skin and this model as well, and add the three variations (1 head, 1 head hakkar and 2 headed hakkar) in this post. I didn't know you made both, but when I first saw this model I thought: Damn, this would look great with the other guy's skin.
I can merge them I'll have to start using in game screenshots I've been spoiled with DRMS