• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

simple td 4.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
very simple and easy td
write -portal to show information about waves with more than 1 portal
1 more farm upgrade
now it shows a message when you lose a live and when you start the game
Contents

simple td 4.5 (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
This map is not possible to be approved at the current state. Here are some major issues to enlist: The map win and defeat conditions are missing There's no leak even when creeps reached their end spot There's no information when a new portal opens...
Shar Dundred
No update or activity from the author & the map still has the issues mentioned by @Daffa. Moved to Substandard.
This map is not possible to be approved at the current state. Here are some major issues to enlist:
  1. The map win and defeat conditions are missing
  2. There's no leak even when creeps reached their end spot
  3. There's no information when a new portal opens
  4. The player might not notice the ruins at first run (happened to me) and cost an entire game for them
  5. Tower tooltip needs serious rework
This is far below the subpar of 'Acceptable'. At the current stage, I would recommend a Substandard until major improvements are made.

Some suggestions:
  1. Change Ruins to Mud Farm and make it upgrade-able
  2. Make it clear when a new spawn spot appeared
  3. Make the tooltip informative to the player (damage dealt, special abilities, etc, etc). I suggest looking at Skibi Castle TD made by Blizzard.
  4. Add new tower options to expand playing possibilities

Provided a video just to make my points clear:

Level 2
This map is not possible to be approved at the current state. Here are some major issues to enlist:
  1. The map win and defeat conditions are missing
  2. There's no leak even when creeps reached their end spot
  3. There's no information when a new portal opens
  4. The player might not notice the ruins at first run (happened to me) and cost an entire game for them
  5. Tower tooltip needs serious rework
This is far below the subpar of 'Acceptable'. At the current stage, I would recommend a Substandard until major improvements are made.

Some suggestions:
  1. Change Ruins to Mud Farm and make it upgrade-able
  2. Make it clear when a new spawn spot appeared
  3. Make the tooltip informative to the player (damage dealt, special abilities, etc, etc). I suggest looking at Skibi Castle TD made by Blizzard.
  4. Add new tower options to expand playing possibilities

Provided a video just to make my points clear:
Make sure you take a look at the Rules for map submission and modify this to comply with them

Map Submission Rules
i updated the map