1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[simple request]Remove blood mage with no 'flash' when he attacks

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Mephisto9000, May 26, 2008.

1. Mephisto9000

Mephisto9000

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey can some one take the flash thing off of the blood mage, when he attacks the little flash and can you make it so he no longer spins around to attack(probably by deleting the attack anim)
    i would do it myself but i cant find him, and i don't know how to get rid of the flash. I am trying to find a good model that will be able to wield pistols and make it look like hes shooting them when he attacks but, i cant find one.....
    if there is one out there already (any type of unit, that you can attach your own weapons) then will you please give me the link?

2. FF7 project-G

FF7 project-G

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    uhh what about this?
    HTML:
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=83780&prev=page%3D1%26r%3D20%26status%3Dg
    never tried but it has pistol and animations for it?people say its kinda bad but i havent tried it out yet.thats for you to decide

3. Mephisto9000

Mephisto9000

Resources:
    Resources:
    well i kinda wanted one that you could put your own attachments on... and i kinda wanted to get a blood mage because he has the robe.... i was gunna use him as a undercover dude

4. FF7 project-G

FF7 project-G

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    i found out how to remove the ball things
    object editor>units>abilities normal>sphere
    remove the sphere but keep the inventory

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  5. Mephisto9000

Mephisto9000

Resources:
    Resources:
    i know how to get rid of the Spheres.... i mainly just need the flash gone from his hands when he attacks..... i might be able to git rid of the spin attack