• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[simple request]Remove blood mage with no 'flash' when he attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey can some one take the flash thing off of the blood mage, when he attacks the little flash and can you make it so he no longer spins around to attack(probably by deleting the attack anim)
i would do it myself but i cant find him, and i don't know how to get rid of the flash. I am trying to find a good model that will be able to wield pistols and make it look like hes shooting them when he attacks but, i cant find one.....
if there is one out there already (any type of unit, that you can attach your own weapons) then will you please give me the link?

Level 3
well i kinda wanted one that you could put your own attachments on... and i kinda wanted to get a blood mage because he has the robe.... i was gunna use him as a undercover dude

Level 3
i know how to get rid of the Spheres.... i mainly just need the flash gone from his hands when he attacks..... i might be able to git rid of the spin attack

Status
Not open for further replies.