• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple passive Knockback spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have find a spell pack that has passive knockback spell can some 1 tell me where is the chance to strike with that knockback spell and where is the damage so i can change it or is there anything wrong with that spell.. I'll attach the map here so you can see it and tell me...

Attachments

• Knockback map.w3x
    64 KB · Views: 70
Level 21
Thats a overcomplicated knock back, if you dont need a MPI knock back you can use my one, which is far more easy to manipulate.

The other one is really weird done and very hard to understand, I could make, if you need, a MPI one which is far more easy.

Attachments

• Knock Back Map.w3x
    18.6 KB · Views: 58
Level 7
Don't know what's MPI :S. I don't understand this abbreviations.. I've download this map 2 days ago i think. I don't like the spell to activate. I'd like a passive knockback.. Show me how to make with triggers if u like...

Status
Not open for further replies.