1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Simple Model Workshop

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Kaizer, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Eagle XI

Eagle XI

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Here some models with better heads.

Attached Files:

2. Raider Neoh

Raider Neoh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks :D what about the Chaos Warlord with green variation?

3. BlackRangerXIII

BlackRangerXIII

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wish to request that Ujimasa Hojo's Sylvanas Windrunner To be compatible with 67chrome's Blood Elven Ranger Retexture since the hair texture area is bugging up and appearing as a Black Texture

4. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    The texture path is: BloodElfRanger_by67chrome.blp

I've also deleted parts of teamglow that have no use with this skin (it has some parts of the model concealed completely) and changed cam angle a bit so it looks less boring with standart archer.

Attached Files:

5. BlackRangerXIII

BlackRangerXIII

Resources:
    Resources:
  6. dell

dell

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. Juliano

Juliano

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Dear friends, can someone please modify this knight model, just replacing the texture? I want to use the Captain skin on the helmet and armor, or a mix of Captain+Paladin meshes on the armor, the sword can be Frostmourne skin.
    I'm already giving credit to AhhFreshWeeD for his models in my map, since im also using the original model and his priest too.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/black-legion-captain-v1.243349/#resource-35097

Thanks in advance!

8. thorlar

thorlar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello!

There is this certain model,which is un-clickable(it doesn't have anything to do with locust ability and it probably doesn't have anything to do with collision shapes,not sure).That model issue,prevents the map development update....

The model is in the attached file

Fixing that,will make me happy af,since im struggling 3 days to fix it with no success...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  9. BlackRangerXIII

BlackRangerXIII

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi
    I wish to request a change on the Rise of the Lich King's HumanCitadel (Attached File):
    The Upgrade Second Portrait camera is higher can you lower the camera for me please?

Attached Files:

10. DatBoi

DatBoi

Resources:
    Resources:
  11. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    well memed. here.

Attached Files:

12. DatBoi

DatBoi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks hipster jesus.

13. Sir Fleymark

Sir Fleymark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello all,

I would like to request a simple edit for the Goblin Alchemist model (the neutral hero). I want a cannon placed on his shoulder. For clear description, please see the picture below:

I will appreciate if someone can do this for me. It will be much better if you can also create animation for cannon firing.

Thank you in advance, hopefully it is not too much to ask.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  14. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Retaking the infamous Basilisk from the Trollmaster.

Using the Dinosaur some copy and paste to make it a six legged beast, the bones were deleted and reasigned. Now i'm reasigning the skeleton per section, Front, Middle, Back Waist the floating head is the one from the portrait so this one can open the mouth during animations. Once the skeleton is ready and in position i think i could animate this based on the timings from the Thunderlizard, maybe i'm going to need a functional rip from wow to see how it moves or if the back is flat or wavy. Is someone else can lend me help i'm going to be happy xD
    Basilisco.png BasiliscoBones.png

15. Eagle XI

Eagle XI

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    As far i remember its top doesnt wave during movement, as the wow one is covered by some sort of carapace, mayhaps it does under that and it had been put in place to conceal it, i dont really.
    It stomps moving all one side foot forward then all other side. -actually- this one needs confirmation, wth was this things exact motion ?

16. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Aww yeah!

Oh hey, that's pretty cool... But (dang, wish I could find my original Request post see below) did I really want/need there to be 6 legs? Seems an awful lot of work (not to mention he's really long now)...

//EDIT// - Ok, found it (& the accompanying image dump). It appears I said "possible but not necessary". Also, with the whole "mouth-opening" thing; at the bottom of the post I suggested using Cavman's Crocodile model instead of OH's Dinosaur model (fixes a few other things as well).

Hopefully I'm not too late (sorry). Thanks again for giving it another try; better luck this time!

17. Himperion

Himperion

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well, Cocodriles are really long xD. Once the skeleton is rigged the model can be flatened to made it look sturdy. What i don't known if the armor in the back moves or is fixed that and the six legged motion is why i need to see a wow rip.

About the Dinosaur, the problems with the mesh legs are fixed now.

18. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Well, Crocodiles may be, but (Jungle Troll-hired) Basilisks might not be. : ) But still, I'm interested to see where it goes, and very grateful. : )

19. Eagle XI

Eagle XI

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
  20. istvan921

istvan921

Resources:
    Resources: