• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Fogclick Detection

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Description:
This is a simple system that detect a player to use maphack when he fogclick on any unit.
Contents

Fogclick Detection (Map)

Reviews
Tank-Commander
interesting, it was fine to for me to open eitherway a few notes: - Please set up the system to work for all players rather than just player 1 - Please attach screenshots demonstrating the system - Add a proper description for what the system does...
Level 9
it would be better if the author posts more detailed explanation about this resource.

some points:
- post the triggers
- specify if it needs other resource or how to import instructions
- how the resource works?
- is there any current known bugs or limitation because of how the resource works?

interesting, it was fine to for me to open
eitherway a few notes:
- Please set up the system to work for all players rather than just player 1
- Please attach screenshots demonstrating the system
- Add a proper description for what the system does and how it works
- Include triggers in your description
- I assume this doesn't work for if a unit enters the fog of war but remains selected via maphack (if so this should be listed as a limitation)