• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silly Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Guys, I know...I know. I'm sure practically Everyone knows how to do this. I've been away for a while and just got back into creating maps and am clueless about how to do this. I want to make a map preview image. Where you download the map, it shows an icon. As of right now my map icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/predator-256876/?prev=status=p

Is just the overview of the map. How does one go about changing the icon to a custom icon. Not just the overview image but something else?

WEU is bad to use.

@TO
There are a few tutorials on here for making map images.
Also please do not double post. Wait at least 24 hrs before you bump a thread.

Thank you. Map preview was what I was looking for!

Last edited:
Level 4
if not mistaken I think the WEU can help you with that.

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 128
Level 7
WEU is bad to use.

@TO
There are a few tutorials on here for making map images.
Also please do not double post. Wait at least 24 hrs before you bump a thread.

I can't seem to find any tutorials, any idea where one might be? Just looked through every tutorial and tutorial submission. Just "How to Create a Loading Screen" was as close a thing as I could find.

Edit: Anyone? How to create a custom map preview? Would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.