• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SIGNATURE SHOP] - Come In For A Cool Signature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well Fuzzyfury, do you like this?

thw_signshop_Fuzzyfury_finish.png

I have forgotten to save it as a PROJECT image so I can't change anything. I can however make a complete new one if that's your wish :)

Anyway, here's the code:
HTML:
[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd94/XomberZ/thw_signshop_Fuzzyfury_finish.png[/IMG]

Level 9
Ya know, you could just have re-colored the tauren on X3G's version. :p
I dont honestly think he expected you to make an entirely new one when you said you'd take over.

Well, he wanted a MALE tauren not a female one :)

By the way, no problem Fuzzy and thank you for the +rep :D

Level 9
No problem ;) Remember, only give +rep if you like it, else come back with it, we'll be happy to redo it :D

Good comment there dab :)
As he said, we do not require +rep, only giv it if you are really happy with the signature we make for you! If you do not like the signatures, we will redo them. Don't be affraid to say what you think.

Hey guys, I just need a signature picture. I would suggest it to be 215x37 pixels, but you can make it wider (Not longer, Ex. 260x37 pixels, 40823470982734x37 pixels, always a by 37 pixels).

Project Signature Requirements:
Project Name: The Risen
Replies: 82
Views: 1,321
Project Hosted on THW.

Name: indomitable1319
Background: Be creative, take it from one of the screenshots or I'll even send the beta version if you'd like to get a good screenshot.
Theme: Related to the campaign.
Base Color: MediumPurple (Like the one in JNGP)
Signature or Avatar: Signature
Effects: Text with a Night-Elven theme.
Other: Add anything you want, be creative.

dab

dab

Level 10
Hey guys, I just need a signature picture. I would suggest it to be 215x37 pixels, but you can make it wider (Not longer, Ex. 260x37 pixels, 40823470982734x37 pixels, always a by 37 pixels).

Project Signature Requirements:
Project Name: The Risen
Replies: 82
Views: 1,321
Project Hosted on THW.

Name: indomitable1319
Background: Be creative, take it from one of the screenshots or I'll even send the beta version if you'd like to get a good screenshot.
Theme: Related to the campaign.
Base Color: MediumPurple (Like the one in JNGP)
Signature or Avatar: Signature
Effects: Text with a Night-Elven theme.
Other: Add anything you want, be creative.

Last edited:
Level 9
I am out of network connection for the moment so Dab and x3Glike will handle request from now on (untill I get my connection back).

Level 11
* Name: DooM_AngeaL
* Background: http://www.bigshinyrobot.com/reviews/archives/9967 Assassins creed
Theme: Death
* Base Color:White
* Signature or Avatar(?): Signature.
Effects: sharp
Other:
Stats : Accepted
Completion time : 1 Day
-----------------------
Stats : Finished
Note : I have 2 versions i didn't know which one you would like so here they are... If you want me to change anything just ask..
Version One
doomedanglever1.png

Version Two
doomedanglever2.png

Last edited:
Level 27
Um, a little constructive criticism x3G:
He asked for gold. Not yellow. ;)
And i honestly think that he expected something more shiny than two diffirent shades of the color yellow and some text with stroke applied.

Maybe add some lighting effects or some golden objects?
Something to "wrap" all the golden shine effects around. :)

Of course he may love it, but i just have a feeling that it's not exactly what he imagined.

Level 10
I got a question about your ''signature'' rules. If I have a world of warcraft raiding guild that is in need of a signature, is this the wrong place to look for one? I mean, I really love this site and the helpful people here, so I thought: Why not try and find one here?''.
If this is the wrong place to ask for one, could someone redirect me to where I can find these sort of things?

Level 11
@Dragonson This is our rules if you don't like it we can always make a new one or edit it ?
@Mouse1234 sure
I got a question about your ''signature'' rules. If I have a world of warcraft raiding guild that is in need of a signature, is this the wrong place to look for one? I mean, I really love this site and the helpful people here, so I thought: Why not try and find one here?''.
If this is the wrong place to ask for one, could someone redirect me to where I can find these sort of things?
Yeah this is the right place..

dab

dab

Level 10
This is what I've come up with for the gold.

Shmuzzy101.jpg

Quick explanation: We're at a rich guys office, he has a blacked paper on which the notes for gold from his agents stands, while he has a name tag of gold lying around.
This is just a demo of how I think it could be done.

EDIT: By far the outcast I spend most time on, as gold effects generally are f***ing annoying to play with.

Level 10
Lost Time's Signature Request

Name:
Lost Time

Background:
We'll me and my guildies discussed how we wanted it too look like, and finally came to the conclusion we wanted it too be: Cataclysm.
Bad fantasy yes, but as we are aiming for Cataclysm progression, that would suit us the best. A cataclysmic event like a volcano or maelstrom or something like that.

Theme:
We would like the text to be cataclysm influensed, like the blizzard rocky firey textures. Think deathwing. Also, some nice details on this text would be great, although you should still be able to clearly read the name. Keep the text centered please.

Base Color:
Well, the colours I think, should be the artists choice, I give you my general ideas of red, black, gray, white so on...

Signature:
As the signature doesn't use THW size, I would like the signature to have this size (hope this doesn't bother you too much)
attachment.php

Effects:
Well, effects appropiate to the cataclysmic event is the general idea. Tip: Set it on fire. ( I know there is so much more for cataclysm then fire but if you run dry on ideas well, fire is the way to go).

Other:
Keep it clean please, because we're probably going to use this signature for some time, and it should be read-able. Also try and announce somewhere that we're on Tarren Mill Server ( A small note like under the guild name or maybe in one of the corners.)

Thats it! Hope someone takes on this and make something nice out of it that all guildies can be impressed of! :)

Attachments

• 634183368391867349.jpg
    634183368391867349.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 345
Level 2
Hi I want to request something to :p

Name: Bullet110 or bullet110 which suit the sig better
* Background: Any Battelground which Suits a fight of OP chars
Theme: One Piece fight scene (Shanks Whitebeard Ruffy Zorro Akanui/Fire Admiral Akaoji/Ice Admiral in fight if possebil)
* Base Color: hmmm let me think something which you think suits a fight scene
* Signature

Regards bullet110

Level 11
Hi I want to request something to :p

Name: Bullet110 or bullet110 which suit the sig better
* Background: Any Battelground which Suits a fight of OP chars
Theme: One Piece fight scene (Shanks Whitebeard Ruffy Zorro Akanui/Fire Admiral Akaoji/Ice Admiral in fight if possebil)
* Base Color: hmmm let me think something which you think suits a fight scene
* Signature

Regards bullet110
Stats: Accepted|Not finished

Level 9
I guess you have waited over 48hours to get the project signs eh? Want me to make em for you? Send a request by PM to me or dab (unless you wish to keep waiting for Glike to finish them).

Level 2
Can i has a signature?
As you can see my nickname is Elmo1191
So i need the signature for a forum, where my nickname is Evil.Elmo
I need a signature of the most evil-looking Elmo (from Sessamy Street) version.
As you can see my Avatar picture is light purple and i type in Dark Orchid color so the Elmo should have Dark purple- dark orange... fur or whatever it is the muppets have. I want purple smoke coming out from every part of the body, purple flames burning in his eyes and... well i'll leave his mouth to your imagination but make it really badass. And somewhere (above, on the side, wherever you think is best) again with Dark Orchid letters the inscription Evil Elmo- make the letters look evil too. And the background can be simple and black.
Here is a sample picture that you can use to edit:
elmo.gif

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.