• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should Roleplaying Forum be a separate forum or remain in the Gamer's Hub?

Should Text Roleplaying Forum be a Separate Forum?

• Yes! (me : thank you! :D)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dude : "nah, it's the same as RPG anyways, keep it in Gamer's Hub" (Me : *facepalm*)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since most posts and activities within the (Text) Roleplaying Forum is not related to gaming at all. Closer to writing than to gaming, but still won't fit in "Screenwriting, Storyboarding & Concept Creation" because it's a forum game of sorts, with many people participating in and interact and also, that section is deep below all other forums. That falls into gray area, whether it's artist or not.

And it's not good to have the Gamer's Hub "newest post" be taken over by Text roleplaying posts instead of posts actually relevant to gaming, also not good to have the Text Roleplaying forums buried deep within Gamer's Hub, either. (We could make a subsection within Gamer's Hub for visual/video game RPGs)

I therefore suggest making Text Roleplaying forum separate from Gamer's Hub, possibly on one of the top spots in Forums index either in or after Town Hall.

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Nah it's the same as RPG anyways, keep it in Gamer's Hub.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

No, Text Roleplaying (sorry if I didn't make it clear) is more like a forum game, where you tell a story and interact with others using texts, within the forum itself, not through games like Warcraft or WoW.

It's not even close to Gaming as far as I see
Was just referencing your poll option.

Status
Not open for further replies.