• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shipwrecked Part 7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Zombie007
Contents

Shipwrecked Part 7 (Map)

Reviews
15:25, 20th Jul 2009 Linaze: You need permission to upload someone else's map, and you need to show me some kind of proof that you have said permission.

M

15:25, 20th Jul 2009
Linaze: You need permission to upload someone else's map, and you need to show me some kind of proof that you have said permission.

Level 2
Wow! Who cares why they let this be uploaded. Although if you guys cared to watch the cinimatic it would be quite obvious! This is by far the best one i've ever seen. We should just be happy they let this onto the site so we could all enjoy it. Thanx guys. Really, I mean it. :D :D :D :D :D 5/5

Level 3
I must say, I personally thought that all of the other S.W. maps sucked and they didnt inspire nor entertain me... But this... this is just amazing! very incredible, extra ub3r battle scenes, Great Voice acting (Except for the peasant and Gaina's voice sounded a little too "kiddish". the "Cap'N"'s voice was supreme though.) and well... everything was perfect! Music is awesome, Triggering is awesome, Special affects is awesome (love the Diablo 2 paladin hammer effect!)
Awesome job man! make more like this and I guarantee you'll be able to work with Blizzard! lol

-Craka_J

PS: Sorry for long post :p

Level 1
:shock: "Jaw drop" That........ was awesome!!! This cinematic is one of the best I've ever seen! It's perfect! Trigers, terain, music, cameras even voices (I especially liked Azreals' and evil mermaids' :) ) were great! What could I say: 6/5!

Level 1
Definitely the best of the series. I can't really says it's "the best" I've seen but it's definitely a great cinematic and deserves it's place among the best.

Level 1
:!: Player, I am unable to download part 5 and 6, that's probably because of wc3campaigns closing. Part 1 till 4 probably have the same problem but I haven't checked them. If you could resubmit them that would be great. Now I'm off to watch part 7 which seems to be even better than the others.

Greets KDC

Level 2
OMG! :shock: :D this is the BEST CINIMATIC I EVER SAW! GOOD JOB! thats sooo cool how you got the voices!
music was out standing!

10/10 rating! :D