• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ship Ahoy RPG Development Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Corrupted? Aww :C
Well, bad luck I guess.
I can send you the map over again, if you'd like to start over with it? I'm afraid I have even less time to work on it myself, due to excessive amounts of homework and projects at school.
Just pinch my arm and I'll get you the map, though, Blaxor. :)
And I will have time to work on it in my Chistmas holidays. :)

Level 11
Why, as far as I, Aesthetics or Blaxor are concerned (which I would believe we are?..), there is no plans for closing down. We're just... Immensively delayed at the time, as both Aes and I are having loads of work at school, and Blaxor's latest work on the terrain was unfortunately lost. :confused:

Once I've got some more spare time, I'll get to terraining again, and you'll all see some progress. Just stay tuned, and be patient :)

Level 14
sorry i didnt have the time to read all the posts (only first page), but this really looks awesome ^^

im just going to toss in my random ideas and run away :)
i think that the players should start off really poor (a very bad or no ship).
maybe the players could bury treasures (would save the amount of gold onto the location). maybe even make an item in progress (map with coordinates), so if you get the map - you can get the loot.

generally i wanted to say that this is really promising and i wish you luck and ill rep you and ill subscribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.