• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Share your champion build with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zed

Zed

Level 7
My Rengar item build is
Trinity Force.
Frozen Mallet.
Boots of Mobility or Ninja Tabi
Ravenous Hydra.
Blood Thirster.
Infinity Edge.
Tip: When your ferocity is at 5 cast Empowered Savagery and use Thrill of the hunt and cast again Empowered Savagery that will surely deal a lot of damage especially when you have a Infinity Edge or Trinity Force :)

With Infinity Edge, you can pop a squishy at half health with your E if it crits. The doubled damage is not included though, so the final damage is at 450% AD.

Build tanky afterwards, a Randuin's Omen will help. Then Hexdrinker into Malmortius later on to counter mages, and high speed boots like Swiftness or Mercury Treads.

Optional items are Iceborn Gauntlet and Ravenous Hydra, for chasing power and sustain.

After unleashing your short silence in decisive moments, you can peel for your ADC on top of the support as he unleashes hell on the enemy team.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
CM, report for troll :p

seriously though, here is a short AD nida tutorial.

max: R > E > Q > W

start item: dorans blade or boots + dorans blade + 2 hp pots

build: trinity > merc boots or ninja tabi> sunfire cape > spirit visage > last whisper / blood thirster > randuins omen or warmogs
(do not follow this blindly, if there is a super fed fizz with 10-0 you don't go for sunfire before spirit visage etc)

cda14251b4563a56dd7b551dd853e3ec.png

6cd8da403ef25440daf657f7c85640ff.png

Just a few of the games I could find in my recent history.

Level 2
Heres a build you can try out if you play aatrox.
Ghostblade, Last Whisper, Infinity edge, Phantom Dancer, Berserker greaves, Zephyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.