• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman's Plethora of Model Thingies

Status
Not open for further replies.
A WIP of my upcoming Sulfuras model.
ScreenHunter_03Jun201633.jpg

Doing it with ingame textures is going to be a bitch. If anyone wants to do the texture for me, I'd be very grateful.

Ok, the mesh is super duper complete now.
ScreenHunter_04Jun211858.jpg

I had to fix some proportions and stuff to make it look more like the real thing, and i had to do some more work on it to make it so lighting would fit correctly on it.

Now I'm just waiting on the texture.
I hope Mr.Goblin can get it to work.

Wrapping this bad boy should be a piece of cake. So I expect this should take much more time to finish. Expect me to upload it before the week is over.

TOODLES!

New models, hooray!

1) The first one is a major update on my sentry turret model:
ScreenHunter_01Jul310039-1.jpg

I moved the ammo cases to the back, and changed the bullet chain casing things so they're curved (nice?). I started animating it, I did the attack animation, but for some reason when I was doing crap in Magos and Notepad I accidentally exploded it...so....yeah.

2) The next is the completed version of my Outland Brazier (requested by Craka_J):
OutlandBrazier.gif

I also added a Stand-2 animation were the logs glow. WOW, FANCY!
(It'll be a day or 2 before I upload it because I just realized its unbelievably huge ingame. :|)

3) The last thing I have to show you which is kind of worth showing is this silly little snake I made:
Snake.gif
THIS IS NOT THE WALK ANIMATION!

I decided to practice making unit models and animating them. And I guess this is what I came up with. All the animations will be custom, yipee!

That's about it... enjoy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.