• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
i create this skin for demon. and my inspirance is fel orc grunt.
give me credits if you using my skin.
and sorry i forgot to taking the screenshot.

Keywords:
fel, orc, shaman.
Contents

Fel Shaman (Texture)

Reviews
09:04, 29th Jun 2010 67chrome: Skins must have 75% freehand content to be approved, and simple color modificiations do not count towards that end.

M

09:04, 29th Jun 2010
67chrome: Skins must have 75% freehand content to be approved, and simple color modificiations do not count towards that end.

Level 13
It is not allowed to just simply recolor a part, or the whole skin, Tommy.
The idea is to create a whole 'new skin', by painting over it and try to make it look like a whole different unit.
I think you misunderstood the whole thing, no big deal. The mods will close this because it's against the rules.
Maybe it's useful for you, for your map or something, but still you can't upload it on the Hive.
I hope you understand the situation. Any questions can be asked to anyone from the Hive, either a moderator or just a regular user, like you and me.

Good luck anyway.