• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Yeah....my first freehand...
Originally made by me...
I think its good!!!

Keywords:
Chaos, Shaman, Wolf, Thunder, Earth, Fire, Wind, Orc
Contents

ChaoS ShamaN (Texture)

Reviews
11:54, 16th Apr 2010 Dentothor: there is over 25% recolor on this skin. it cannot be approved in this state. Rejected until updated.

M

11:54, 16th Apr 2010
Dentothor: there is over 25% recolor on this skin. it cannot be approved in this state. Rejected until updated.

Level 7
I dont see much chaos'ish about it but the skin not much changed.. But colors the shoulder and a rune that was prolly cnped onto the skirt a tutorial would help you greatly my friend This wont last long in the hive im afraid

Level 9
Well i dont like it. Sorry to say it but the colors you've picked out are NOT nice. I think you should have changed the wolf head. Thats the thing that makes the first impresion of the skin. I would advise start over. But maby ceep the skirt. I like it.

Level 13
This is a huge load of recolor. You changed the eye a bit, one shoulderpad and added an emblem on the cape. Then you've changed some of the shadings. But most of the stuff, like the cape, the face and the headress that cover most of the skin and are the hardest to make, are only recolored.

Level 2
I realy like this skin, but . . . I have download it an put the path like this: units/orc/shaman/shaman.blp but when I save muy map (Forgoten Ages, soon download avible) it said that it cant read the skin, it continues saving but the skin does not work. Can you please check that out?

Last edited:
Level 2
Thanks man, now it worked, for anyone who whants to download this skin this is the right path:
Units\Orc\Shaman\Shaman.blp

I think it is kind of cool skin, I am using it in my map, but I still don't kown what does this skin has with chaos . . .