• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadowz AOS V1.2

Contents

Shadowz AOS V1.2 (Map)

Level 1
I played this map today in single player.
Used "The Lord of the Underworld" hero.

1......The maps creeps are balanced fully. Of course as they are same. But i mean that unlike some other AoS maps even if i leave this map playing in the game the creeps summoned will go on fighting in exact middle place.
2......The heroes need more description like their abilities, initial attributes, attribute gain per level etc. Place this in the quest menu if you like.
3......It can be made better if the creeps are upgradable after some time by the player or automatic upgrade.
4......The spells also need more description. Like the portal that the hero i used had doesn't say anything about changes that will occur on higher levels.
5......An idea. How about random hero summon at regular intervals?

My rating: 3/5
It wasn't bad or buggy but it hadn't anything different or impressive too.

Level 9
Thank you Zelda.Alex

As you may recognize, this is quite an old map, when i did this map i didnt have as much Experience in map making as i do now. If i ever come back to this map to update it, i will fix everything you stated above and maybe more.

:)