• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadows of the Past v0.9.3.0

md_01.png

md_06.png

md_08.png

md_10.png

md_12.png
md_14.png

Keywords:
RPG, SPRPG, Shadows of the Past, Shadow, Shadows, Past, -Kobas-
Contents

Shadows of the Past v0.9.3.0 (Map)

Reviews
» Vengeancekael:[c] 「Profile :: Hive Staff」 » Reasons: » Comment: Reviewing on request. » Rules: [c] 「Map Submission」 » Contact: [c] 「Staff Contact」 ! 'Reasons' are automated !100%Verdict + Beautiful terrain + Advanced UI + Sounds - Gameplay...
Level 3
BUG FOUND!
After getting the mission and entering the WhathisnameAcolyteguy's hideout, and even after interacting with him, nothing happens. No cutscene, quest update, nothing.
My acolyte model is different if that matters.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
This map has a lot of potential but sadly:

-Brilliance Aura is also the name for the first one that gives evasion
-the hero is selected during the scene where he meets Eva; actually every scene seems to have that
-the hero spoke to Ida from behind the pet trainer
-creeps might not return to their place and remain with low health while the hero can regenerate somewhere and come back
-it just crashed when fighting two boars somewhere in the middle east and while casting Firebolt
-interacting with Trioh, nothing happens

3/5 mostly because of the quest bug.

Level 1
Bugged with that Acolyte Guy, the interaction doesn't work.
If the map will not be upgrades anymore, i feel sad, it is one of the greatest work i've ever seen in my War3 Life.
Hope you could come back and end this map, adding many more features and correcting these life stucking bugs.
If not for the bugs 5/5.

Level 10
when i saw this game, i was so excited.
I was more excited when my ear heard that long forgotten music, Oblivion: The elder scrolls, it brought me so many memories, and i was very nostalgic. I thought this was the map i was looking for. But when i finished few main quests, and found Trioth's hideout, and tried to interact with him, nothing happened. I tried many things, but no use. THE GAME IS OVER! no point doing optional quests, and the developers stopped developing for 4 years!!
It said "probably the best there is!!" in discription. Seems to me just a normal dead map.
Sad... :(

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
when i saw this game, i was so excited.
I was more excited when my ear heard that long forgotten music, Oblivion: The elder scrolls, it brought me so many memories, and i was very nostalgic. I thought this was the map i was looking for. But when i finished few main quests, and found Trioth's hideout, and tried to interact with him, nothing happened. I tried many things, but no use. THE GAME IS OVER! no point doing optional quests, and the developers stopped developing for 4 years!!
It said "probably the best there is!!" in discription. Seems to me just a normal dead map.
Yes, sorry to disappoint you but the project did get cancelled, unfortunately.

Level 3
is this map working?

Edit:
Yes, sorry to disappoint you but the project did get cancelled, unfortunately.
I mean this, and if this finished/complete map.

Last edited:
Level 3
Sad, just sad, came in the forum to look for the reason of that quest bug and maybe a fix but I find out the project has been canceld :(

Level 3
The map is unfinished anyway. I was referring to the quest bug.

Well if the quest bug is fixed I don t think there would be any more main quest as some suggest that is the end lol, thats why somone should think about finishing the map, it has massive potential.

Level 1
can anyone tell me what I have to do in quest to find Trioh hideout. I found him in his ruined basement but nothing happened when I interact with him despite the fact that there is a "!" above his head????

Level 7
can anyone tell me what I have to do in quest to find Trioh hideout. I found him in his ruined basement but nothing happened when I interact with him despite the fact that there is a "!" above his head????
that's where this map ends i think
every person is stuck there me as well

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Yall know that this map has stopped being worked on wc3? and that the creators moved onto working on an Ios version of this.
Ios version?

Well creator became online again last january 2023, here's to hoping there's another announcement or a closure soon

edit: nvm I just saw his mobile game thread

Last edited: