• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Sclammerz's Campaign: Legacy of Gilneas

Rate this campaign project.

• [color=green]Great[/color]

Votes: 46 82.1%
  • [color=yellow]Good[/color]

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • [color=red]Bad[/color]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Awesome! Can't wait, I just would suggestion you change a bit Maiev's spells. And add some custom items, it would be nice, good luck!

I was like to do it too, I want to replace the Fan of Knives though. But then I could'nt think a good spell for her. :3 But still. I did add some different units to the Night Elf tech-tree and replace the old ones and I think it turned out great. Anyway Thanks guys! :ogre_haosis:

Edit:
Ooh you cheater! I see what you did there :p
What did I do?

Last edited:
Level 7
I was like to do it too, I want to replace the Fan of Knives though. But then I could'nt think a good spell for her. :3 But still. I did add some different units to the Night Elf tech-tree and replace the old ones and I think it turned out great. Anyway Thanks guys! :ogre_haosis:

Is there is good spell that fit her in this spell pack?

Level 23

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
My mistake.. but I will point out why I made the mistake.
wai--- now hold on just a second--

Since when did Akama become a female?
Apparently beauty surgery was invented a few 100 years earlier than I thought. Or he is damn good at cross dressing.

cross%20dress.jpg

Yrk

Yrk

Level 6
LOL.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Anyway, Where is the demo (Im not rushing you, Im just asking.), Sclammerz?

Level 20
Great brother :).
I will give it a look later on and give a review (kinda :p )

Lets hope it is gonna be good Maiev is my fav character from night elfs :)

Level 7
I made some Draenei Icons. Nothings special, I just resized Blizzard's Artwork...

Attachments

• BTNDraeneiFem.blp
    4.6 KB · Views: 78
  • DISBTNDraeneiFem.blp
    2.9 KB · Views: 76
  • BTNUncorruptedDraenei.blp
    4.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DISBTNUncorruptedDraenei.blp
    3.1 KB · Views: 88
  • SSHUncorruptedDraenei.blp
    11.2 KB · Views: 98
  • DraeneiFem.png
    DraeneiFem.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 47,633
  • UncorruptedDraenei.png
    UncorruptedDraenei.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 453
Level 20
So i did play the camping.I can give you a mini-review and some sugestions and bug fixes

Mini-review

Terrain:+3/5 the first map is what i liked the most the other two can use some work but overhall are okay imo
Unites/Custom unites:+4/5 well the broken spellcaster models was kinda cool i liked the staff and their kit.As well as Maive elite spellcasters was something i really liked (Which imo is very well thought.Maiev is a renegade night elf who hates both furion and tyranda henc she dosent have druids on her ranks :thumbs_up: ).
Plot:-/5 it is to early for me to give an assessment
Gameplay:-/5 as well to early to give an assessment but i am hopeing you will add misions different from the standart WC style.

Things that impressed me

1.You used soundtracks during the cinematics ( most people dont do that)
2.The new night elf spellcaster unites (i explained the reasons in the review section)
3.You added a lot of interaction between characters during the gameplay(most people forget about that aswell)
4.You did some good work whith the broken spellcasters

Things that need improvement

1.Something i noticed on you're camping is the fact that dosent have alot of grammar issues...but the way you form the sentences needs alot of work,you need to hire someone to help you on that field.

Bug reports

1.When i select all unites.The heroic unites are always at the begining of the list.Akama was behind the broken spellcasters not before them (dunno if that made sens my screanshot programm aint working properly so i cant give you a screenshot)
2.When you select both broken and night elven unites their racial abilitys(Hide and camouflage) get bugged you can see this bug only at Akama after you have learned all three spells... you might wanna take a look at that.

Level 23
For the first bug you've reported, I don't know whats causing that but I noticed that already but I don't know why the Seer is on the first list than Akama a hero.
For the second bug: it is because camouflage and hide are in the same tooltip place that's why it transferred for some reasons becasue two different skills can't be placed in a same tooltip place. Anyway thanks.

Edit: Also for the terrain, I did not emphasize the outland because it does'nt need to be that fancy.
Edit: I think I know how to fix the "bugs".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.