• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Settlers 3 !!! Models i need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok im making a Settlers 3 map... which is similar to island settlers but that map was rubbish as it was based on the 5th one anyway i need pretty much the whole roman race models from the game into warcraft 3. If you have played settlers 3 or 4 it would really help.. settlers 5 is very diffrent and rather rubbish to the old classics

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...ower&start=18&ndsp=18&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

Theres Some buildings... but theres no tower pictures there so just you use imagination of a tower

Models i need are:=========Animations:

Mill=================Turning Blades
House
Large House
Wood cutters house
Sawmill==============Person Sawing
Stonemasons house
Grain Farm
Tower--------------2 Placeable Archers ontop of tower
Large Tower--------3 placeable archers ontop of tower
Castle------------4 placeable archers ontop of towers
Iron ore mine
Coal Mine
Barracks----------words, bows and pikes appear on floor when the weapons are in there

Weaponsmith-------a person Makes weapons

Unit models--------Animations

Workers------antimation for carring sword, pike, bow, wood and stone
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/screenshots/gs/news/010730/settlers4_thumb003.jpg It should look something like that

Builder-------Builder muct have antimations for a hamemr inwhich to build must look diffrently to the worker

Woodctter-----Has a Axe in its hand for chopping wood
Stonemason----Has a Pike Axe in its hand
Swordsman-----Armoured with a sword
Pikeman-------Armoured with a pike
Bowman--------Armoured with a bow
Farmer========Sythe in hand
Miner=========Has a bucket that sways when he moves

Objects/Items

Log
Wood
Rock
Iron
Coal
Iron Ore
sword
pike
bow

Thats it... Alot of Models im requesting... a very very big project... I would really like people to help out on this... just making one model would help alot. Everyone that helps will get credit !!! So make a model help fill the gaps.

Contact me via the forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.