• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Serpent Knight

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Originally a rework of my older lizardman juggernaut model, this is a quite ambiguous reptilian heavy polearm guy that can be reimagined as many things I suppose. He can even pass as a draenei if you try really hard

He has a funny hook animation that I felt like making just because why not

Use the model as you will, just send me a note if you do (I want to know)

Update 01.10.2018: Added hero glow form, added ground slam anim, minor adjustments
Previews
Contents

Serpent Knight (Icon)

Serpent Knight Hero (Model)

Serpent Knight Unit (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section.
Level 6
Like the work, I even want to use the serpent unit model for my naga race, but I follow all instructions in the readme.html, model hero imports with no problem, but the serpent unit model gives me a green cube :(
(I use W3 1.31.1 World Editor)

UPD: I resaved the model in ReteraModelStudio and It seems it helped :cool:

Last edited: