• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Serious request Team Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I need a model and fade and sound file.

Model is of Bleachers part with 4 rows going up, each row only needs to fit 2-5 people. No custom textures are necessary. For a bit of randomness at least 3 people must be holding a can of soda(just red in color).
Anyone who can animate the animation must have stand which needs no movement and Spell which is everyone standing up with their arms in the air cheering. at the top of the bleaches on each end must be a red triangle flag.

The fade must be top half as <|('_' )<|
and the bottom of the fade must say Go Team Go

The sound must have a hush at the beginning, then wait 1 second, then baseball hit or basketball net whoosh. and then cheering.

This combination will be used in every last one of my projects which means that credits will be in all projects.

If anyone would like to join Go Team Go, please PM me.

soviet, you really need to read the rules. the rules clearly state that if you cannot help them do not post any comments like "that's lame," or "thats ridiculous" instead, you should post comments like " oh, if you use those models and these triggers, you should get the same outcome" or "so and so may be able to help you PM him/her"

Status
Not open for further replies.