• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sephiroth

Put files in \Warcraft III\Units\Sephiroth.
Import them in your map and write
Sephiroth.mdx
Sephiroth.blp
White.blp
Fx.blp
Sephiroth_Portrait.mdx
as path in the import manager.
Have fun and make good maps.

Keywords:
sephiroth final fantasy
Contents

Sephiroth (Model)

Sephiroth (Model)

Reviews
Horribly large size, and satisfactory quality, but I can foresee its usefulness among anime/Final Fantasy fans.
Level 4
whenever anyone ask how to model, they always recomend 3dsmax, if i remember correctly that is a professional program costing about 4 thousand dollers.
Now I'm sure you can download it (illigally i might add) someware, but most people just flat out can't afford it. I prosume 3dsmax is a great asset, cus i can't see anyone doing shit on milkshape or gmax. I sappose what I'm asking is were the hell are all you people getting 3dsmax?

Level 2
My paths still aren't working and I've restarted WE countless times... Whats the frigin path...

Level 2
first of all you dont change the path of the MXD files
just the blp
so war3mapImported\sephiroth.blp>Sephiroth.blp
and war3mapImported\Fx.blp>Fx.blp
the mxd file stays the same

very nice model 5/5

Level 2
Good work on this model. I was most impressed by his animations. His spell animation looks spectacular! He also does this thing where he plays with his sword. (Is it the Mountain King animation?) Anyways, there are some things that need a little bit of work. The face in its portrait is distorted. Its walk animation looks a bit strange as well. Nevertheless, this is a good model all in all.

Level 1
This model is perfect nice job creator.. But there is still the case of the path!! PLZ im very desperate i wanna see this model moving in my map guys. Can anybody of you explain me in full detail the paths? Or if any action are needed plz tell me in full detail ok? thanks :wink:

Level 1
Banlord can u tell me plz the path of the model exactly plz? i cant figure it out... plz tell me exactly what to write and to do..
Expecting answer soon :(

Level 4
koichi...your post on august 17 2004...
its the shadow woof :p
lol

and you forgot most of the seph song whoever it was who made that hilarious parody form (xbox eat berries hes a fair entity) ....its corny too...sad but your right it does sound like that :shock:

errr right gotta comment on the model...
if i could id give you 200/5 :p
but i cant :cry:
so 5/5 8)

Level 1
N00001 any chance you could make a chocobo model for my final fantasy map im making :?: hope ya can and yeah this model ROX!!!!
keep em comming 5/5 :D

Level 1
Animations are sick ass stop making me feel bad. I'm no model maker Oh and i would rate sephi model 5/5 its what another word for wonderful? :D :D :D :D :D

Level 1
Hye in response to the dude with the Xbox eat berries i thought it sounded as (start the same) I am not shitee everyone look at me, i am not shitee everyone look at me spehiroth da da dada da sephiroth!

and doesnt it make more sense :roll: :wink: thats your prob :cry:

Level 2
It's good but what's with the sword? Should be big itself! These light effects dont trick no one :p
Animations should be bettah 2! but....nice! 78%

I accidentally wandered to this model site again and it amazes me that after 2 YEARS after N00001 submitted the model, people still come to comment on it.

It would be good if someone made better animations for this model, but well nobody is interested or skilled enough... And I think N0001 himself has stopped modding warcraft years ago...

Level 4
yea happy tauren is right, sorry to say but this thing scares me. even though im not sure how to use the model programs. its really really ugly :thumbs_down: -1/5