• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seeking A Bot Scripter - $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I recently stumbled upon an open source vanilla hosting bot(source attached). It is the same bot that was modified to create the div-league bot(DotA league). The div-league bot can host games, record information from games it hosts(without analyzing replay), and keep track of that info(without having users enter codes) for league purposes.

I am actively trying to create an Element TD league and this type of bot would be a perfect centerpiece. There is already a programmer fan onboard, but his time is limited. Thus, finding another programmer is critical in making this a reality.

If you think you could help and would be interested in this project, please post here or PM me. I can offer credit where it is due, and possibly $$$ depending on what you contribute.

File: http://www.eletd.com/forum/download/file.php?id=200

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.