1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sect of the Holy Mother 8

Submitted by CMarket
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Read this first!

Well, here it is, the eight and final chapter of the Sect of the Holy Mother series, the Last Savior. I want to thank all of you who supported me. I don't know if would finish this if it had not been for your support and devotion.

I trust that Part 8 will resolve most of your questions but unfortunately(for you) not all of them and it might raise a few new questions.

After you watched part 8 you can send me your questions via PM. The questions can be directly related to the story(e.g. How come somebody didn't do something in part X) or it can be related to the history of characters, towns and things not mentioned in the story. The reason why I want you to send me your questions is because I will create an "interview" in a form of a cinematic when I get back from my vacation. The interview will contain answers to your questions, information on my next project and explanations on why I did certain things in my SotHM series.

Well, that's enough from me, enjoy the Sect of the Holy Mother 8 - The Last Savior.
Oh, and I would suggested setting music volume to max and sound volume to about 80-90%.

Keywords:
Sect, Cult, Action, Hell, Devil, Holy Mother, Death, Life, Final, Fun, Cinematic, Destruction
Contents

Sect of the Holy Mother 8 (Map)

Reviews
21:45, 6th Aug 2008 Ash: NB: Septimus, the creator requested I review it. Sect of the Holy Mother 8 is the final part in a long series of Cinematics. Throughout creation, this series has gotten better and better, and this one is certainly no...
  1. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    in english, this sentence is related to CMarket's popularity with girls, which i whish him also 8)
    congrats on completing your series and whish you equal succes in the lone panther ^^

~Misha~

2. Code Lyoko

Code Lyoko

Resources:
    Resources:
    O'right! This was once again, awesome cinematic, 2nd best (of these series) to be honest. Best was that sci-fi one. :) You should make at least other (playable or not) sci-fi map, because I saw some "tricks" that I haven't never seen anyone other use. Like that woman who strangely faded.:grin:

But awesome ending after all. :)

P.S. Credit ceremony was funny, it had humor. :thumbs_up:

3. CMarket

CMarket

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm not really sure why you call horrors Sci-Fi, but as far as I know Sci-fi is related to technology, aliens, space and so on, right? I wouldn't say Black Riverside is related to any of that.

4. Code Lyoko

Code Lyoko

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, yes, it's actually that, but it's my opinion. :wink:

5. medion555

medion555

Resources:
    Resources:
    Love this one it has everything super terrian nice use of custom models and even drama
    Maybe u can make a tutorial about cinematic making

6. CrazyKiD

CrazyKiD

Resources:
    Resources:
    Best cinematic I've ever seen! This isn't a cinematic! It's a MOVIE! And yeah why must Richard die that easily? :(

7. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sadly,it happened:cry:

8. Pourquoi

Pourquoi

Resources:
    Resources:
    WC3 closed when loading it (no warning) !

9. Azsure

Azsure

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Your cinematic series are the best, really! I hope you can finish the Lone Panther III soon :)

10. triuska

triuska

Resources:
    Resources:
    I just love the whole story, but why the hell Runesmith's name was Grizli

11. CMarket

CMarket

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Think of it symbolically. What word is similar to the runesmith's name? What symbol does that animal represent in pagan culture?

12. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:

Has it been 2 years since LP II ?

13. thedeathunterxx

thedeathunterxx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol more like a few months.

14. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    A few months ?

I was 15 when it came out:hohum:

15. thedeathunterxx

thedeathunterxx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol u age pretty quickly lol =) jk

idk but seriously its been less then 1 year so idk

16. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow, it can't be. Probably you're right, but that means that time took a break

17. BRJ

BRJ

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nooo, i don't care what people say, all those maps are AWESOME! are epic. at the end, I almost cried! Poor Richard... Nikola(Y)
    This was epic, I have never seen a work like this in Hiveworkshop.com! I hope you continue the Lone Panther !

18. Vosty

Vosty

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm....
    It seems eons ago that I was reviewing this series. I watched chapters 1-7 in about 5 days, discovering that the total time of this series is: A lot.
    I lost motivation to watch chapter 8, because I realized that I would need a lot of time to watch it.
    Quite by accident, I found myself watching this because I went to play a custom game, and this is what came up.
    I'm very glad I watched it.
    While this episode wasn't the best made (I honestly thought 7 was the best) it honestly tied of the plot well enough, with yet leaving that tiny loophole called a possible sequel (Which I already know exists)

I deeply enjoyed this episode, but it had a few downfalls:
    It's action scenes weren't quite as animated as before.
    The music selection was good towards the end, but during the first half I heard the generic crap.
    The dialogue was etchy like all the other episodes.
    I give this episode a 4.5/5

I honestly loved this series. While episode 1 was really quite awful, the rest rapidly got better and better. For the series, I would rate it Extremely recommended. This is one of the hive's many gems, and I recommend to everyone that they watch it.
    10/10

19. Bugz

Bugz

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    If a cinematic is ever gaining a dc it is this. Good work

20. Minotaur

Minotaur

Resources:
    Resources: